• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which moderator do you like?

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, personally I find that Wuqi and JW5 to be good moderators.

First and foremost, they contributed sensibly. This is especially true for Wuqi.

Secondly, I have not seen them getting worked up. Their manner has always been polite.

Thirdly, I do not see them spending their time to argue with fellow forummers.

Just my thoughts. :smile:

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam

When time to be 40%, he's a 60%.
When time to be 60%, he's a 40%.
Double headed snake. Truly unique Keling Kia.:biggrin:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

First and foremost, they contributed sensibly. This is especially true for Wuqi.

Secondly, I have not seen them getting worked up. Their manner has always been polite.

Yes! I second tat!

No vulgarities fm them.

Both true gentleman.

Contributions fm Wuqi...juz go look at his thread. Speaks volume!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. me too!
2. honest, i always read all jw5 postings here.
3. neat & good materials.
4. drifter & golden dragon are not too far away.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree on this.. Bro Wuqi and Bro JW5 are good moderators..

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree on this.. Bro Wuqi and Bro JW5 are good moderators..

Personally, I think Drifter and Zeddy also make good moderators. Both of them has good temper also. Goldendragon can make it too but he loves to go hang flowers...no time...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
dont focus on good moderators sis...focus on making him a good lover.

Personally, I think Drifter and Zeddy also make good moderators. Both of them has good temper also. Goldendragon can make it too but he loves to go hang flowers...no time...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
dont give up too easily sis...every good thing is worth waiting for. I believe alamaking is a good lad but has fallen into bad company.

Work on changing him.

That fellow I give up already....This morning never go to work again. Kept saying he only need to do 2 projects a month but I always see him surfing slutload everyday....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Count me out.. Me still a newbie.. Mods like Uncle Equalisation and Windsor went AWOL... Old timer Bros like Alamaking, Drifter and Uncle Middy can also make good mods.. But too bad Uncle Middy also now missing..:(

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Count me out.. Me still a newbie.. Mods like Uncle Equalisation and Windsor went AWOL... Old timer Bros like Alamaking, Drifter and Uncle Middy can also make good mods.. But too bad Uncle Middy also now missing..:(

Yeah, drifter I agree. As for my darling Alamaking, please no....he has spent enough time here. Making him a moderator will mean lesser time for me to get his attention...Thats why I decided to become a member here....