• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which moderator do you like?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of my favourite movies is Shawshank Redemption. Hope you've watched that. The other favourite redemption is NTUC LinkPoints redemption. :biggrin:

See the screw is somehow imposing his will for you to give pts to the newbies just for the sake of giving pts. You see Cestbon has been the anointed few who has been doing it. Imagine being one of the anointed ones. You can join his ranks to be one of the anointed ones and not only that the forum's demi god is appealing for you to do it. :rolleyes: Do that and you will become one of the boys in the club including clones like kingrant and co.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkie screwball has an intense need of recognition of having status.

if you observe his post, he always link his so called work and associations with some title to it.

the title is always somehow seems important or being elite.

if there is not much of a title to claimed about, then a description of how noble and important his work is , eventually comes in, that will usually follow by an expected sense of awesomeness.

This guy has some serious issue... go see a therapy.

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice you're still around. Yes, I zapped you. No, I didn't zap Irene. I didn't up her too. Reason is simple. She talked about food only, harms nobody. You talk about nothing except trolling. Actually, since you bring this up, I don't know what happened to her and hopes she'll come back. You're welcome back too, Candice.

You missed out something, or deliberately? That clown wasn't just talking about food you twit. While you are free to up newbies points, i am against clones scoring cheap free points and will restore them back to 10 points if i spot a fake. :smile:

Last edited:

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
See the screw is somehow imposing his will for you to give pts to the newbies just for the sake of giving pts. You see Cestbon has been the anointed few who has been doing it. Imagine being one of the anointed ones. You can join his ranks to be one of the anointed ones and not only that the forum's demi god is appealing for you to do it. :rolleyes: Do that and you will become one of the boys in the club including clones like kingrant and co.

Can I say that even though you are not the moderator here you still need to behave as one, i.e., not be bias nor create strive and disagreements between members?

And another point, the 10,000th posts you have acquired most of which many would deemed as racist postings, are you aware that Singapore is multi-racial and SBF do have minority races?

Just because you are not moderating here and is doing all the above, does not speak well of you being able to moderate anywhere, if you are not able to remain neutral. Are you not suppose to ensure the well-being of all members not only the race you "championed?"

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You missed out something, or deliberately? That clown wasn't just talking about food you twit. While you are free to up newbies points, i am against clones scoring cheap free points and will restore them back to 10 points if i spot a fake. :smile:

It's alright Candice. We're all entitled to our judgment calls. But I do apologise for taking a harsh swipe at you I can't even remember what for. Human errs and I'm human.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can I say that even though you are not the moderator here you still need to behave as one, i.e., not be bias nor create strive and disagreements between members?

And another point, the 10,000th posts you have acquired most of which many would deemed as racist postings, are you aware that Singapore is multi-racial and SBF do have minority races?

Just because you are not moderating here and is doing all the above, does not speak well of you being able to moderate anywhere, if you are not able to remain neutral. Are you not suppose to ensure the well-being of all members not only the race you "championed?"

Pls for god's sake can you stop using words like bias and creating strife? Look here's the facts. Ram is being forced to give pts to newbies by some self proclaimed "god" of the forum. Using words like anointed ones all cos this forummer gives pts to newbies. The fact of the matter is this. Hey if ram wants to give pts then give by all means if he doesn't then that's fine BUT if you come in here trying to impose your will unto others then hey that sounds really unbecoming. I didn't say anything i was just pointing out to everyone you see how this guy behaves. Actually trying to force another member to give pts to someone else. Sounds ridiculous but what's even worse is you come in and say i create strife. :rolleyes: That asshole has been buggering me all along so he's the one that's creating strife.

FYI mods are allowed to have their own opinions. You should ask singveld how he attempted to infract me for every single post i called him out on his pettiness before sam took it away. Was that bias? Absolutely. Do you have a problem with that? I don't think so cos it's ok to be bias to some members. I really want to ask you. Do you practice double standards? Do you think the mods ought to be bias only to certain members like tonychat or they should not be bias to all? Pls answer truthfully.

Anyway the fact of the matter is mods do have a say in things at hand and i'm certainly entitled to my own opinion.

Oh seriously many of my posts are racist? :rolleyes: FYI i have posted on numerous topics on hand including living in thailand, everyday news items, politics, entertainment and so on. Sure i did factually state that certain races behave like that or have particular characteristics so is that deemed racist? Really i would like for you to show me that the majority of my posts are "racist". Comeon on show me.

Last but not least i don't need you to teach me how to moderate thank you very much.