• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which moderator do you like?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For me, personally I find that Wuqi and JW5 to be good moderators.

First and foremost, they contributed sensibly. This is especially true for Wuqi.

Secondly, I have not seen them getting worked up. Their manner has always been polite.

Thirdly, I do not see them spending their time to argue with fellow forummers.

Just my thoughts. :smile:

who gives a shit?? This is just a freaking forum with a bunch of sinkie morons raving about points all day.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
sam amd jeewee5,one is sarcastic and another is humble,fatal combination from the opposite end!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yes thats it.. Thanks Bro Wuqi.. I remembered my former maid buying a Malay movie DVD about this ghost.. She told me that the Toyol steals money from his victims as ordered by his Master.. It happened once at her village back in Bandung.. I think that our Malay community also believes in it..

Right, even some Chinese practise this as well as Thais.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mod I like best is the one who removes his own threads to the rubbish heap. It's what Singapore needs - civic conscious citizens who clean up after themselves.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is a good moderator is a moot question as there are none here. But to give my 2 cents here is my take on this.

Whoever think Mr. Nice Guys can be good moderators either are delusional or what. A good moderator has to remain impartial, not afraid to infract and even ban outliers. Wuqi256 is best in JB and that is where he rightly belongs and he is the best person to moderate there. The others, let's leave it to the Admin.

Courtyard Cafe has no moderators which leaves the forum opened to abuses by such persons as geylanguncle. Noticed he got his way without moderation for more than 6 hours? A forum has to be monitored 24 hours a day. As to the games some members are playing, I think the game is up for them.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The moderator I liked best is Equalisation. He simply dropped dead after being appointed moderator.