• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which moderator do you like?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Count me out.. Me still a newbie.. Mods like Uncle Equalisation and Windsor went AWOL... Old timer Bros like Alamaking, Drifter and Uncle Middy can also make good mods.. But too bad Uncle Middy also now missing..:(

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. we all miss unclebotak who is currently undergoing an extreme makeover.
3. hair wise!
4. knnccb who loves vegs turning greenish could stand in for unclebotak loh.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
3. hair wise!

Uncle Middy is a good humourous botak man.. I PMed him few months back asking him to return back here again.. He evaded the question and instead wished me Happy Chinese New Year.. I also miss him..:(

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Middy is a good humourous botak man.. I PMed him few months back asking him to return back here again.. He evaded the question and instead wished me Happy Chinese New Year.. I also miss him..:(

hi there

1. aiyoh!
3. hair wise!

maybe middy botak is angry with me for calling him botak ...:(
but ... but ... i am just saying the the facts mah ... :o

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. did you beg for forgiveness or what?
3. must take some wayang class from some crying sheep or running dogs mah!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wa..Ha..Ha..Ha.. Bro I just realised your botak head avatar now green colour.. Reminds me of this Malay baby ghost that loves to steal money from other people.. Aiyah I forgot the name of this Malay ghost..

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wa..Ha..Ha..Ha.. Bro I just realised your botak head avatar now green colour.. Reminds me of this Malay baby ghost that loves to steal money from other people.. Aiyah I forgot the name of this Malay ghost..

hahaha is called toyol bro.... green ? i tot is black.
get some green beans they will scare wan ... :biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not entirely true.

When provoked, mod jw5 will retaliate and use hokkien expletives like LJ on you. :eek:

For me, personally I find that Wuqi and JW5 to be good moderators.

First and foremost, they contributed sensibly. This is especially true for Wuqi.

Secondly, I have not seen them getting worked up. Their manner has always been polite.

Thirdly, I do not see them spending their time to argue with fellow forummers.

Just my thoughts. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
That's not entirely true.

When provoked, mod jw5 will retaliate and use hokkien expletives like LJ on you. :eek:

But LJ is not an expletive leh.
u angry becos I say u promised to tok LJ but never isit? ...................... :o

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best moderator is...

No, serious you dont want to know. He is very special. But if I name him, he'll damn me for sure. As well as curse me for telling you what's so special about him.

For me, personally I find that Wuqi and JW5 to be good moderators.

First and foremost, they contributed sensibly. This is especially true for Wuqi.

Secondly, I have not seen them getting worked up. Their manner has always been polite.

Thirdly, I do not see them spending their time to argue with fellow forummers.

Just my thoughts. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Count me out.. Me still a newbie.. Mods like Uncle Equalisation and Windsor went AWOL... Old timer Bros like Alamaking, Drifter and Uncle Middy can also make good mods.. But too bad Uncle Middy also now missing..:(

Bro Zeddy, you are too modest, you will make a good one as your postings are good.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

If i am not wrong, I think its toyol?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If i am not wrong, I think its toyol?

Yes thats it.. Thanks Bro Wuqi.. I remembered my former maid buying a Malay movie DVD about this ghost.. She told me that the Toyol steals money from his victims as ordered by his Master.. It happened once at her village back in Bandung.. I think that our Malay community also believes in it..