• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which moderator do you like?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is a good moderator is a moot question as there are none here. But to give my 2 cents here is my take on this.

Whoever think Mr. Nice Guys can be good moderators either are delusional or what. A good moderator has to remain impartial, not afraid to infract and even ban outliers. Wuqi256 is best in JB and that is where he rightly belongs and he is the best person to moderate there. The others, let's leave it to the Admin.

Courtyard Cafe has no moderators which leaves the forum opened to abuses by such persons as geylanguncle. Noticed he got his way without moderation for more than 6 hours? A forum has to be monitored 24 hours a day. As to the games some members are playing, I think the game is up for them.

yeah that's right this forum isn't moderated by any members except by sam and some supermod that doesn't post in here. Oh yes he posted a bunch of horrible pictures booo hooooo but he still got banned.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exobay, definitely agree with this. :smile:
I am honoured to say the least to hear this from you. I have no axe to grind and meant no offence to anyone but I am no Mr. Nice Guy, just someone who speaks without fear or reservation and not afraid to call a spade a spade.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are truly lucky to have Wuqi. I have watched him build his folder from scratch. He not only built a new life for himself but for many others as well. He has been Pied Piper from Hamelin of the good type. Nothing fazes him.

I am honoured to say the least to hear this from you. I have no axe to grind and meant no offence to anyone but I am no Mr. Nice Guy, just someone who speaks without fear or reservation and not afraid to call a spade a spade.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We are truly lucky to have Wuqi. I have watched him build his folder from scratch. He not only built a new life for himself but for many others as well. He has been Pied Piper from Hamelin of the good type. Nothing fazes him.

WuQi has had his ups and downs, including spats with well known, credible forummers. But they remained civil, due to his level of maturity. He's definitely on course for an MSM interview, and I hope it won't be Braddell whore house but some other site like YahooSG. He has also never bragged about his contributions. Just gives it as he thinks fit and relentless in sharing everything he can lay his hands on.

Wonderful chap.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wuqi is one of the best forummer and moderator here. He keeps to his topics of expertise and knowledge and share with all who're interested. I'm half very-popular and half very-unpopular for forummers who think I'm boasting and spinning impossibilities to make myself look and sound good. I take no offence. Friends, there's a wide wilderness of life out there, live it then you know.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not far off the mark. His nick has got the attention of the authorities in a nice way in view of the Iskandar programme. Naturally SPH not going to do anything because of SBF but do agree its likely be Yahoo.

WuQi has had his ups and downs, including spats with well known, credible forummers. But they remained civil, due to his level of maturity. He's definitely on course for an MSM interview, and I hope it won't be Braddell whore house but some other site like YahooSG. He has also never bragged about his contributions. Just gives it as he thinks fit and relentless in sharing everything he can lay his hands on.

Wonderful chap.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, how about looking after newbies who have low points. It might be the road to redemption.

Wuqi is one of the best forummer and moderator here. He keeps to his topics of expertise and knowledge and share with all who're interested. I'm half very-popular and half very-unpopular for forummers who think I'm boasting and spinning impossibilities to make myself look and sound good. I take no offence. Friends, there's a wide wilderness of life out there, live it then you know.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ram you want to take care of newbie forummers or not? As in give them pts aka give the clones pts so that they won't get neggied by other forummers. In future you can become good kakis of the screw. Good chance to take i must say.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, how about looking after newbies who have low points. It might be the road to redemption.

The way I see it, most of them, especially those accused to be clones (whether allegedly mine or others'), have been sent on the road to perdition.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ram you want to take care of newbie forummers or not? As in give them pts aka give the clones pts so that they won't get neggied by other forummers. In future you can become good kakis of the screw. Good chance to take i must say.

I don't give points to newbies or oldies. I give points to good posts. I don't sabo newbies too, I won't assume things and condemn them immediately. I'll give them time to prove themselves and earn the points? Fair enough? With my powers, any newbie I can send back into moderation, but I've never done that.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

now i know what type of person you are in real life.

You are simply a loser freak who has problem relating to others

you cannot handle the diversity of others and lead to emotional problems

The only way out is to vent in this forum to get some recognition but alas, your loser freak side still prevail.

Go for some emotional therapy to get in touch with yourself and fine tune back.

Oh my god!!!! what a revelation!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't give points to newbies or oldies. I give points to good posts. I don't sabo newbies too, I won't assume things and condemn them immediately. I'll give them time to prove themselves and earn the points? Fair enough? With my powers, any newbie I can send back in moderation, but I've never done that.

Oh crap looks like you don't want any redemption.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't have to be dramatic. Are you prepared to put your hand up to help newbies. Cestbon has been the only one among the anointed few who has been doing it. Its an appeal.

I don't give points to newbies or oldies. I give points to good posts. I don't sabo newbies too, I won't assume things and condemn them immediately. I'll give them time to prove themselves and earn the points? Fair enough? With my powers, any newbie I can send back into moderation, but I've never done that.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really cruel. That show is about a friendship between a white and black guy. You are waving a red flag to a raging bull. We are talking about the forum resident racist.

One of my favourite movies is Shawshank Redemption. Hope you've watched that.

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With my powers, any newbie I can send back into moderation, but I've never done that.

Really? You diaped me to zero based on my first post but later i made it known that i am not another air stewardess wannabe. Did you zap your alleged clone IreneYeoh? No because you enjoy feeding trolls with female nicks. The past few months has seen clones scoring cheap free points under the pretense of newbie. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't have to be dramatic. Are you prepared to put your hand up to help newbies. Cestbon has been the only one among the anointed few who has been doing it. Its an appeal.

Appeal noted but judgment reserved. A quarter of newbies are alleged to be my clones, the other quarter alleged to be other seniors' clones, the other half are talking nonsense undeserving of points. I really don't know or don't even care who they are, I only care about content.

A recent example I can give you, in the Political Section, Qing Dynasty Yongzheng Thread, a newbie called SKPonggol came with up analogies that LTK in WP is a tyrant. What did I do? I reason out with him step by step, chapter by chapter and story by story. It was others who zapped him in moderation without reply.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? You diaped me to zero based on my first post but later i made it known that i am not another air stewardess wannabe. Did you zap your alleged clone IreneYeoh? No because you enjoy feeding trolls with female nicks. The past few months has seen clones scoring cheap free points under the pretense of newbie. :smile:

Nice you're still around. Yes, I zapped you. No, I didn't zap Irene. I didn't up her too. Reason is simple. She talked about food only, harms nobody. You talk about nothing except trolling. Actually, since you bring this up, I don't know what happened to her and hopes she'll come back. You're welcome back too, Candice.

Last edited: