• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When can criminal bully dogs give 小恩小惠to me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When? Very easy what just be a good human and shut your Ccb criminal bully dog mouth smearing and harassing a virgin as slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
做人不做 要做狗
見到男人 馬上吼
處女絕不 爆粗口
滿口污穢 個性醜
Alamak you evil dog son of whore can’t even shut your liar mouth spewing evil shit lies want to call people do good as give 小恩小惠. Proven you dog 小恩小惠都做不到。 你做人不做要做狗!狗嘴长不出象牙! A virgin cannot give you Ccb dogs what you deserve vulgarities and more? Pui! So self entitled criminal bully dog! Sia suay Chinese dog! I am a virgin is a fact you like it or not, believe it or not. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
做人不做 要做狗
見到男人 馬上吼
處女絕不 爆粗口
滿口污穢 個性醜
And please lah you Chinese dog don’t sia suay do Chinese poetry is not to make false accusations of others based on nothing but your bully dog mouth. Take up my virginity test challenge or shut up. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
做人不做 要做狗
見到男人 馬上吼
處女絕不 爆粗口
滿口污穢 個性醜
How I talk to you depends on what you talked to me. Insult me a virgin as slut whore mistress and yet demand me cannot say vulgarities if not cannot be virgin. Tsk tsk tsk you are a sia suay self entitled Chinese bully dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How I talk to you depends on what you talked to me. Insult me a virgin as slut whore mistress and yet demand me cannot say vulgarities if not cannot be virgin. Tsk tsk tsk you are a sia suay self entitled Chinese bully dog. Pui!
No wonder @musclepower take take take alot from mother and never bring mother to tour and yet got the cheek to come and insult me unfilial Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower 可以做坏事污蔑我virgin as slut whore mistress 我不能骂他Knnbccb son of whore woh. 真小人!
Dog is dog, other people do good is called 小恩小惠while they not just don’t do good but do evil to trample me a virgin as slut whore mistress and then you scold them Knnbccb means you cannot be virgin. 狗的特权!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dog is dog, other people do good is called 小恩小惠while they not just don’t do good but do evil to trample me a virgin as slut whore mistress and then you scold them Knnbccb means you cannot be virgin. 狗的特权!
难怪有些人做人不做要做狗享受特权!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
狂妄自大 的賤狗
胡說八道 最拿手
自比貴人 要作嘔
名節不保 爆粗口
Wow piang you shameless bully dog smear me a virgin as slut whore mistress and then turn around to twist it to i min jie bu bao bao cu kou. 言行不一的真小人就是这样!