• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ways to Save Petrol in your Car

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds legit. Great idea! I will walk from Bukit Timah to Shenton Way everyday! :thumbsup:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Screenshot_2019-10-02-21-01-15-1.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yep, there're simply no good reasons to own a car here these days. I am glad we were fortunate to have had our car fun those days. Before COE, ERP, in-car cams, traffic cams and road congestions. I should sell off mine, it's being underused.
And sometimes I see those weekend red license plate cars, I laff. How much do these clowns save?

And because they don't drive often, they are damn kayu, so better stay clear of them :biggrin:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all kena tricked already. the cost price of petrol is actually very very low.only after tax it become many fold.

driving suppose to be a delightful experience.

you save here save there..make your life miserable.

personally , my season parking plus cash card parking cost the same price as my whole month of petrol.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
you all kena tricked already. the cost price of petrol is actually very very low.only after tax it become many fold.

personally , my season parking plus cash card parking cost the same price as my whole month of petrol.
In 2008 when this thread was started vs now 2019, fuel efficiency of cars have improved too...

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are we the only cuntry with COE?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Exactly, pay so much and yet get stressed with the driving experience. Not worth it.