• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ways to Save Petrol in your Car

loafer73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't drive your car. You'll save heaps. :wink:

That's right :biggrin:

I save lots since i sold my ride last april. and for first time in 8yrs, life without the burden of car loan. it really feels good.

anyway, when i drove i don't track much abt petrol. just my 2-cents. :wink:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a hybrid car.

Getting a hybrid is ok but the pitfall is with the disposal of the car battery at the end of their useful life:(..Current regulations do not allow them to be disposed locally like normal battries due to the nickel content....Try asking BM or KM if they can do it for you FOC b4 you sign on the dotted line:wink:

You buy a hybrid car the government will impost high import tax for the system end up paying at lease 10k to 15k more.

There is a discount on taxes up to 40% for going GREEN when compared to a normal car. The high price of the car is more due to the consumer paying for the technology which is already somewhat outdated with the developement of better hybrids which uses hydraulics :wink:

Last edited:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone told me putting mothballs in your petrol tank would not only improve power but also efficiency. Anyone tried?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
more tips to save [petrol.

1. don't travel too far off course to top up.

2. don't wait until almost empty then top up. to avoid 1.

3. do fill up at the lowest speed at the station. some said fill up quickly can result in lost of some petrol via vapour.

4. park under cool shade. air con work less hard later. plus do not know if any petrol will vapourised off in the hot air.

5. some car make (kow toyota one) to roll like bicycle. can keep going for a very good distance without pressing the petrol.

6. avoid petrol station that do not have air pump working. they save cost but your tire will be under inflated until you find a working pump. so got to put the message thru. want to sell petrol got to provide working air pump.
instll fuel saver - saves me 22%; pays for itself after 3 tankful.
=====
Product Information:

1. Your engine will last much longer.
2. Uni-directional super magnet. It does not interfere with any other electrical device
3. Oil will remain clean and metal-free
4. One hundred times more effective than magnetic drain plugs
5. Prevents and /or deceasesthe burning of oil
6. Helps protect the environment by reducing pollution
7. Increase mileage (Fuel saving of up to 30 %)
8. Works on petrol or diesel engines
9. Extends engine life by cleaning existing Carbon/Varnish Deposits
10. Boosts Performance / Horsepower
11. Reduces harmful Exhaust Emissions
12. Use for engines up to 16 cylinders. Fuel line Smoother running engine by promoting a more complete combustion
13. Install in less than 5 minutes with no Tools needed !!!
14. Maintenance Free and One time purchase
15. Can easily be transferred to another vehicle

What is Fuel Saver?
FUEL SAVER is the most powerful fuel saver every made. It is Powered by Neodymium Super Conductors with a very powerful magnetic field. Recommended for all engines
How Is It Used?
Placing the Fuel Saver , clamped onto the Supply fuel line, causes the hydrocarbon molecular clusters to separate and expand. More Oxygen will now combine, with more of these hydrocarbon molecules, which are no longer in clusters, for better, more efficient combustion in the firing chamber. Since Fuel is now burning more Efficiently, the result is reduced emissions, less fuel needed to reach and maintain speed levels.
Carbon and Varnish build-up is lowered, thus reducing maintenance and extending engine life.
A "cleaner and hotter" fuel burn also increases Horsepower and overall engine Performance.
Benefits of Fuel Saver:
The fuel saver accelerates combustion and burns more of the fuel that is normally exhausted as un-burned pollution.
· Pays for itself within a couple of months from your fuel's bill (3 tankful)
· Improves mileage up to 30 %
· Enhances energy performances!
· Reduces carbon monoxide emission
· Smoother and quieter enqine!
· Cleans engine, carburetor and spark plugs!
· Environmental friendly!
· Maintenance free!
· Easy to install!
· Does not effect vehicle warranty!
· Engine sound will be changed from Sino cycle waves to square waves.
· Engine temperature will be decreased.
· At Gas burner , it will change the flame from orange colour to blue colour.
· At waterline, it will change hard particles of water to soft particles.
How Is It Installed?
Fuel saver is compact little device which is simply clips over your vehicle's fuel line, before to the carburetor or Fuel injection rail, or diesel pump without any tool or pipe cutting.

FAQ:

1: Will FUEL SAVER void my new car warranty?
No . Since FUEL SAVER is a retro-fit device, it will not void your vehicle's warranty. This applies to all after market or retro-fit devices such as remote car starters, K&N air filters, etc.
2: How much improvement can I expect?
This depends on the size and type of the engine, mode of driving whether city or highway, and weather conditions. Increased Performance and lower operating temperature of the vehicle will be noted. Actual results may vary. Fuel savings can be higher or lower depending on engine model, fuel quality, equipment, cargo load weight, grade,road conditions, traffic, and weather conditions.
3: How does the FUEL SAVER clean the engine?
Your engine builds up carbon / varnish deposits because of Incomplete combustion ( improper burning ). Molecules that are non homogeneous are found in both Gasoline and Diesel Fuel. As these molecules begin to cluster and grow, some molecules become trapped during combustion, air is unable to reach the trapped molecules and they do not burn completely. Instead they are expelled into the atmosphere or retained as carbon/varnish deposits inside your engine. The FUEL SAVER literally breaks the cluster of molecules apart, which otherwise could not penetrate a cluster, more Oxygen is now able to reach the individual molecule and complete combustion takes place.
4: Why aren't the car manufacturers using the FUEL SAVER in their vehicles?
Car manufactures are running tests on the FUEL SAVER , but since they are in the business of selling cars , they really focus more on design and safety features, rather then improving fuel mileage.The only Car Manufacture to use this fairly new technology is Volkswagen on their TDI (turbo direct Injection) diesel engines. They currently hold the world's fuel efficiency record - The highest MPG engine for a regular passenger car. (keep in mind the Honda Insight is only a 2 passenger hybrid vehicle)
5: So many fuel saving devices around and why should I buy FUEL SAVER
Some cars are luxury and some cheap. Similarly other fuel saver using a similar concept but they are weak and less powerful to make any difference in fuel saving. We have seen a poorly designed FUELEX that uses a Refurbished HARD DISK magnet. So the choice is yours.

CONTACT Han @90628556

Attachments

• Jazz1.jpg
    Jazz1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 222

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend who own 1 say it's only abt 14-16 at best. :biggrin:

Sometime car manuf test em in outer space and post the spec on earth... Haizz..:p
With fuel saver, can do 1 litre to 21 km...............

Attachments

• Jazz4.jpg
    Jazz4.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 132
  • FS1.jpg
    FS1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 165
  • fuelFLOW.jpg
    fuelFLOW.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited: