• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wat a PATHETIC LOSER! graduate from uk to sell nasi lemak! FARKING DISGRACEFUL!!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't laugh at people's falling on hard times. One day, you may be like him and can't even be a hawker.

He is now 64, and being a hawker is not too bad - treat it as a second retirement career. As for his UK PhD, he probably has recouped all his investments before this. Imagine from 28 (where he probably got his PhD) to 64, that's 36 good years with his PhD, and sitting on a good pile of CPF. If he had gone to ITE, he might have also become a hawker but such a trade is not something you can bank on for the future.

I think underlying the immediate reaction of anyone is that he is not getting a good ROI.

The amount of money spent to study till he could get a business degree in UK is not small.

He could have saved his parents a lot of money by simply going to ITE or SHATEC before selling nasi lemak.

Of course if he study for the sake of studying-to get an education,then its a different story.But frankly how many Singaporeans can afford to do that.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 years there, I know some of you may think there is something wrong with me but not of I know of. the incident at STE,kanna sabo until I buay tahan. become paranoidal,not joking...:mad::oIo:

You went to UK or took distance-learning degree?

kysrn2000

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't laugh at people's falling on hard times. One day, you may be like him and can't even be a hawker.

He is now 64, and being a hawker is not too bad - treat it as a second retirement career. As for his UK PhD, he probably has recouped all his investments before this. Imagine from 28 (where he probably got his PhD) to 64, that's 36 good years with his PhD, and sitting on a good pile of CPF. If he had gone to ITE, he might have also become a hawker but such a trade is not something you can bank on for the future.

Kingrant, he is not 64yrs old lah. His stall number is 64. LOL
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 years there, I know some of you may think there is something wrong with me but not of I know of. the incident at STE,kanna sabo until I buay tahan. become paranoidal,not joking...:mad::oIo:

Seems like alot of saboing in civil service or stats board. so long as it involves scholars, always a screw up.

i also kenna saboed until jobless in civil service knn.

Fxxk PAP. :oIo:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

yea.. lots of saboing everywhere...

take care

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt the wisdom of selling nasi lemak at Newton Circus.

NC is basically a night spot, and people go there for supper. The money raking business in NC is not nasi lemak but grilled stingray, lobsters, fried oyster, grill chicken wings.

Nasi Lemak, like mee siam and chicken rice are more suited for HDB estate when such food is sold during the day.

Did he graduate from LSE?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt the wisdom of selling nasi lemak at Newton Circus.

NC is basically a night spot, and people go there for supper. The money raking business in NC is not nasi lemak but grilled stingray, lobsters, fried oyster, grill chicken wings.

Nasi Lemak, like mee siam and chicken rice are more suited for HDB estate when such food is sold during the day.

Did he graduate from LSE?

obviously this guy isn't too smart (as a person)

so yea.. if he wanted to make $$, he wont be selling nasi lemak himself..
he'll hire many FTs to run many stalls.. why do it urself? low roi and productivity

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was sabo by a colleague who befriend you,then ask me go his place play mahjong, then halfway thru,exclaimed LKY's name and look at me as if I have a problem with LKY. Then,I know this asshole's father is ISD related,what can i do,with his father's backing?

Take taxi to work,uncle ask me to be careful,KNN. I even wrote to PM,SM and MM. Then,all I know I lost my job thru resignation, too tired to continue with all this checking and harrassment.:oIo:

yea.. lots of saboing everywhere...

take care

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
But then again, who are we to judge that training in Shatec will be sufficient for him to realise his destiny? He is definitely a fighter. Nasi lemak seller will be rich.

I won't call him a pathetic loser

but he obviously is not a good planner for his own life

If he decided earlier to be a food hawker, he would have saved $$$ by not going to UK

going to Shatec will have suffice.

jw5

Loyal
If he enjoys selling nasi lemak, if he's making money and if he's selling tasty nasi lemak, I don't see what's the problem that he decided to sell nasi lemak instead of getting a job in an office using his business degree.

Btw, he's not 64 years old, his stall is number 64.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks bros. Now what am I talking abt??

If he enjoys selling nasi lemak, if he's making money and if he's selling tasty nasi lemak, I don't see what's the problem that he decided to sell nasi lemak instead of getting a job in an office using his business degree.

Btw, he's not 64 years old, his stall is number 64.

Kingrant, he is not 64yrs old lah. His stall number is 64. LOL
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got be careful bro. As far as jumping to the wrong conclusions, bad, grammar, spelling, missing words, and reading too fast, putting my foot in my foot, I own the sole franchise in this forum

Tks bros. Now what am I talking abt??

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you are the 3rd person from SPH that landed in this forum and on medication. I wonder what is going in the brothel. You actually sound like a nice guy.

I was sabo by a colleague who befriend you,then ask me go his place play mahjong, then halfway thru,exclaimed LKY's name and look at me as if I have a problem with LKY. Then,I know this asshole's father is ISD related,what can i do,with his father's backing?

Take taxi to work,uncle ask me to be careful,KNN. I even wrote to PM,SM and MM. Then,all I know I lost my job thru resignation, too tired to continue with all this checking and harrassment.:oIo:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...while I shldnt steal yr honour, best you also lose that franchise!

You got be careful bro. As far as jumping to the wrong conclusions, bad, grammar, spelling, missing words, and reading too fast, putting my foot in my foot, I own the sole franchise in this forum

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moderator please stop this pointless thread .
From people's business of livelihood to pointless criticism .

The youths of today has gone to the drain .

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,bro, to be exact, I was from Alstom Transport, I was working on the NE line which was a consortium between Singapore Technologies(Electronics) and Alstom Transport. When did I say I was from SPH, izzit the "ST" abreviation?
Dun anyhow shoot!

Bro, you are the 3rd person from SPH that landed in this forum and on medication. I wonder what is going in the brothel. You actually sound like a nice guy.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you talking in bits and pieces . Lots of fragmentation .

0.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the reason being having little fear when writing this but it was true that I went thru this shit. I know i have been trying hard to let go but it is just too difficult for me.

Why are you talking in bits and pieces . Lots of fragmentation .