• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah...3 bodoh malay gangsters still can joke and laugh in court

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Sam. It is owned by the Lee family on behalf of all Chinese or Malays, since the Lees are Peranakans. Er, sorry, none for Indians.

Huh????:eek: You're obviously living in blissful ignorance. You should know full well that Singapore is owned by the Lee family.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes, Sam. It is owned by the Lee family on behalf of all Chinese or Malays, since the Lees are Peranakans. Er, sorry, none for Indians.

I doubt if the Lee family want to share their wealth with anyone. It belongs to them and them alone.

If you want a small slice of the pie, you need to be part of their inner circle. Peasants have no ownership rights whatsoever. Be thankful that you're allowed a short lease to a bit of space in the sky if you pay 99 years worth of rent up front. If you can't afford that, then bugger off.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be the first to acknowledge that the Malays are the rightful owners of this land. There is not doubt as the history is very clear. All other races are migrants who have overtime laid down roots. It matters little if they are transients or long-stayers as the world is much global. I have learnt not to be attached to the land but to the people and culture and the many good things that come from it.

The issue is not how many coconut trees that you own but how to get the best out of it and yet enjoy the sight of it as it grows over the years. Just watching the coconut tree is not good enough.

The Malays as a race have repeatedly failed to contribute on equal terms. Even if they are in power as in Malaysia, 97% of the contracts given to Malays are handed over to other races. This problem can only be solved if Malays look within themselves and start acting on 2 fronts - start pulling their weight and start taking their right leadership role.

I am sure the rest will leave as no no one wants to stay in a place where they are not welcomed and always considered as unwanted guests.

People will continue to screw the Malays if they can't even handle their own social issues but rely on handouts. Fix that problem and the Malays will have the moral authority to take their rightful place.

It is utterly wasteful to post articles when you can't even help yourself. Throwing the non-Malays out overnight is not going to solve anything. The euphoria will be short-lived and then it comes back to square one. Just as you in Malaysia, some Chinese tycoon will be organising a private birthday party for the PM and they can't let go.

The Aboriginals, the American Indians etc are in the same boat. They spend all their waking hours talking about regaining their land and their heritage, while the rest of the country quietly spends time educating their kids, teaching them of values and guiding them in reaching various aspirations.

As long as you spend time on posting comments in Malay to prove a point, one more non-Malay kid would have got a scholarship, one more non-malay businessman would have made his first profit after toiling for 24 mths, one more non-malay will retire knowing that his family has been given the best and they are now on the path to success. What do you have in the meantime - your post and then?

If you have an ounce of good sense, you would know that this country belongs to one family and it has been theirs for 51 years. The rest of us have learnt that real quick and we making hay while the sun shines.

Once again, look inside first before commenting about the outside. People will either laugh, feel sorry or shake their head in disbelief when they see such rage in such posts.

The issues

You yellow pendatangs were never and can never be allowed to be owners of this land.

You owe me and my fellowmen for allowing you to live in peace in our land. We don't ask for much in return. What we ask is you stop your racism and your insults against us.

Continue to treat us with contempt and continue to belittle our people, our religion, our culture and our language at your own peril.

You have been warned.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You yellow pendatangs were never and can never be allowed to be owners of this land.

You owe me and my fellowmen for allowing you to live in peace in our land. We don't ask for much in return. What we ask is you stop your racism and your insults against us.

Continue to treat us with contempt and continue to belittle our people, our religion, our culture and our language at your own peril.

You have been warned.

I was born here you bodoh m&d colored shit.

So a true blue born aussie isn't the owner of his land am i right?

How about the orang asli? You took over their land how about you tell them that?

I know assholes like you are never ever logical when it comes to issues like this. :oIo:

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Scroobal:

The problem with the yellow pendatangs is that they think everyone should share their ultra-materialistic values where anything and everything is about money and life is defined in monetary terms.

Everything in your post about progress or "contribution" is inevitably linked to one thing and one thing only that is central to the Chinese and that is Money.

We Malays see no need to absorb your ultra-materialistic culture where life, relationships, friendships, familiy ties, etc revolves around money and everything is defined in monetary terms.

Even the Chinese going to churches go only for one reason and that is to "network" for the purpose of making money.

To hell with your materialistic values. We don't need them in our land.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only the Sultan and Temenggong had been more materialistic and money-minded, Raffles would have a harder time bargaining, and the Malay sultanate could have seen better days.

But, sad to say, Temengong and the sultan loved style more than money, title more than power. Today, we have pathetic suckers like "Malay must vote PAP" trying to preach and pray when he shld be in a much better state.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the races have their own challenges. I would not worry about the other races. Something has to emerge from within the Malay community to get things right. Do not let anger and resentment get in the way of individual and community advancement.

The local Chinese are now feeling marginalised from the onslaught of so called foreign talent. A sense maybe only the local Indians and native Malays sensed for a long time.

The significant number of Indians have learnt to progress rather than spend time lamenting on things that have little impact on the community.

I have seen too many of my Malay friends isolate themselves firstly because of peer pressure and partly because of what they see with the other communities.

Don't get sucked into this vicious cycle. Think ahead and reclaim your place in society.

20 years ago, a Singapore Chinese reporting to a non-chinese was rare. They are now reporting to foreigners if they are lucky, and if unlucky replaced by a cheap Indian from India. I am sure the Malays are even more affected by this sorry state of affairs. Looks like all the locals are in the very same boat courtesy of the PAP.

Look ahead bro.

ps. agree on the church part.

To Scroobal:

The problem with the yellow pendatangs is that they think everyone should share their ultra-materialistic values where anything and everything is about money and life is defined in monetary terms.

Everything in your post about progress or "contribution" is inevitably linked to one thing and one thing only that is central to the Chinese and that is Money.

We Malays see no need to absorb your ultra-materialistic culture where life, relationships, friendships, familiy ties, etc revolves around money and everything is defined in monetary terms.

Even the Chinese going to churches go only for one reason and that is to "network" for the purpose of making money.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To Scroobal:

yeah yeah sure like you know every chinese to make that conclusion. :oIo:

Hey dick head there are chinese that are spiritual and guess what the ppl that donate the most money are chinese. Asshole so i supposed they donated that money so they could "network"? :rolleyes:

2ndly fuck head if wanting to progress isn't in your vocab then you're clearly a worthless scum bag. I guess we should let sg revert back to a kampung then. Look the very reason why you're living a much higher standard of living compared to your indon and mudland neighbours is precisely cos of the country's progression ahead of both of those countries. An asshole like you would love to be associated with this country but yet at the same time not play your own role in making it a better place but rather sit on your laurels while the rest of the citizens from other races toil and bring it forward but you definitely want a share in the glory am i right?

Finally stop giving excuses for your laziness. :oIo: I know your kind. You love to hide behind terms like chinese ppl love money while your kind prefer to smell the roses when in reality you're just a lazy bugger. Yeah sure sure give excuses for hardworking chinese ppl as being ultra materialistic instead of being hardworking while you're simply plain lazy. :rolleyes:

Hey it's okay it's not my life after all, you could always do what you do best blame chinese ppl again for all your failures. It has always been the case. Just simply look at your own attitude here. No discerning mind willing to discuss the issues logicially but simply immediately point fingers at others.

Like to chinese ppl: You're hardworking cos you're materialistic, i'm lazy cos i don't love money but hey i sure do love to buy new sun glasses, new cars, bikes, renovation of my home, new stereo system but i lack the money so i'll borrow money from my chinese frens and take years to return them the money or i'll pay by monthly installments for months on end. :rolleyes: Yeah not materialistic indeed or i'll simply indulge in crime to steal it.

It's not even surprising anymore you and your kind are all the same anyway and it's also good that you have running dogs by your side like screwball. See how lucky you are to have a few chinese running dogs. You should borrow money from screwball i'm sure he'll really help you out. He's a hardworking chinese i suppose and if he isn't a chinese and doesn't get back the money from you he can also blame that on chinese racism.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20 years ago, a Singapore Chinese reporting to a non-chinese was rare. They are now reporting to foreigners if they are lucky, and if unlucky replaced by a cheap Indian from India. I am sure the Malays are even more affected by this sorry state of affairs. Looks like all the locals are in the very same boat courtesy of the PAP.

scroobal: Maybe that sums up why our taxi drivers are getting younger and younger. More and more too. Quite a good number of them speaks good English and can carry a good conversation too. Came across several who used to hold mid management posts. Sad.

The only positives from this is that our cabbies are much better educated than cabbies of the past. Unlike the past when cabbies were great at spreading rumours and claiming to know evrything under the sun, they know their stuff todat.

STB must be very pleased with the entry of FT into S'pore. These FT somehow and somewhat upgraded the standard and profile of our cabbies.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ghoosh, some idiot zapped me 3 points for stating the fact that Singapore is not Malay land!! "You got your facts all wrong"

So sad, please tell me whether Singapore is Malay land or belongs to all Singaporeans?

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Does australia belong to the aboriginals or to the ang mohs? What about USA? To the red indians or to the ang mohs?

You know the strangest thing about this is if i gave those 2 examples above some of these assholes would say yeah both oz and USA belong to the ang mohs despite the fact that they stole the land from the indigenous ppl but yet at the very same time insist that singapore belongs to the m&ds even though they SOLD away the land to the Brits and malaysia KICKED sg out of the malaysian federation. These bloody bastards show such blatant double standards, what assholes they are.

Even screwball whom is deemed an "intellectual" in this forum doesn't even give any logical answer as to why singapore only belongs solely to the malays. Just read his posts here, 0 reasonings. You can logically explain your own reasoning here to screwball and this asshole that's supposed to be reasonable in logically analysing things suddenly doesn't do it anymore.

In this case we're dealing with totally unreasonable ppl here, probably worse than animals.

Take a lion for eg you can save it's life, treat its wounds, feed it, play and pet it and it would eat you if it had the chance. Same thing with these assholes here.

The sultan could have sold singapore away for 10 more times and these buggers would still insist sg belong to the malays only.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cina rasis mulai panik kerana kemampuan mereka untuk terus mejadi tuan di tanah kita hanya boleh terjadi jika mereka boleh memegang PAP untuk tebusan yang mereka sekarang cuba lakukan.

Jika kita membiarkan dan cina-cina ini memegang tebusan PAP, maka akan berakibat buruk bagi kita. Selepas pilihan raya 1984, ini persis apa yang terjadi ketika seluruh banyak dasar untuk memenuhi tuntutan Cina ini diperkenalkan dan di mana kesan negatif yang masih dirasakan hari ini untuk bangsa dan tanah kita.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Scoobal:

It can only affect us if we share the same ultra-materialistic values of the Chinese.

Our culture and customs are different. We will continue to "relax" and we see no harm in this and nothing shameful about this. After all, isn't this what the ultra-materialistic Chinese want from working "hard" with the sole objective of making more and more and more money so that they can eventually "relax"? Isn't this what they want from suing their flesh and blood fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers over money?

Why insult us as "m&ds", lazy, useless, etc when the Chinese have the same goals as us, i.e. to relax eventually? Because we have reached the same goal first? Because we instinctively know that the quest for money, money, money and more money will affect our quality of life?

We see no reason why we should not allow the new immigrants into our land. We have after all allowed the currrent racist crop of yellow ingrates into our land. We see these new immigrants as guests. You Chinese see them as competitors competing for the same resource in your materialistic world.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was born here you bodoh m&d colored shit.

So a true blue born aussie isn't the owner of his land am i right?

How about the orang asli? You took over their land how about you tell them that?

I know assholes like you are never ever logical when it comes to issues like this. :oIo:

Pendatang kuning ini kurang ajar betul! Harus dihancurkan!

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
2ndly fuck head if wanting to progress isn't in your vocab then you're clearly a worthless scum bag. I guess we should let sg revert back to a kampung then. Look the very reason why you're living a much higher standard of living compared to your indon and mudland neighbours is precisely cos of the country's progression ahead of both of those countries. An asshole like you would love to be associated with this country but yet at the same time not play your own role in making it a better place but rather sit on your laurels while the rest of the citizens from other races toil and bring it forward but you definitely want a share in the glory am i right?

You stupid yellow bastard. You are welcome to pack up your skycrapers and your cars and every material thing you have "contributed" to our land and return to whichever province from China you have crawled out from.

Some yellow bastards like you have outlived your welcome on our land.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: Jah_rastafar

You talk too much. Repeat all your insults to us face to face in person and let's see what happens to you.

It's time for you to leave our land and crawl back to where you came from.

Allahu Akbar!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To: Jah_rastafar

You talk too much. Repeat all your insults to us face to face in person and let's see what happens to you.

It's time for you to leave our land and crawl back to where you came from.

Allahu Akbar!

wah typical dumb fucking malay resort to violence again.

Of course your kind only knows how to react only 1 or 2 ways.

Btw i thought ppl say malays are nice ppl? That's surely a myth. :rolleyes:

Btw i want to see what you can do. Cowardly m&d.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah typical dumb fucking malay resort to violence again.

Of course your kind only knows how to react only 1 or 2 ways.

Btw i thought ppl say malays are nice ppl? That's surely a myth. :rolleyes:

Btw i want to see what you can do. Cowardly m&d.

Why don't you repeat all that you have said in person to us Malays and see what we can and will do to you?

Stupid ungrateful yellow bastard. No wonder the PRs and new immigrants are trashing you left, right and centre at your own materialistic game.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you repeat all that you have said in person to us Malays and see what we can and will do to you?

Stupid ungrateful yellow bastard. No wonder the PRs and new immigrants are trashing you left, right and centre at your own materialistic game.

Yeah what will you do? :rolleyes:

hahah immigrants trashing us?

They are trashing you you bodoh you're getting trashed by chinese first and then them u fool.