• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah...3 bodoh malay gangsters still can joke and laugh in court

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right. No need to prove intention for possession of offensive weapons - straight 6 strokes.

That's why the SS members never ever carry weapons unless the gang fight is confirmed and the weapons are brought to the location by the armourer. No point all get involved.

SS favourite habit is bring along a wrapped newspaper to collect protection money to given the impression that there is a weapon inside.

scroobal: If I recall correctly, if the IO wants to be lenient, subject to clearance from his superiors and DPP, there is a section under the Misc Offences Act whereby the sentence is much, much lighter. It's seldom used though. Not many IOs aware too.

But given the current climate, the IO would get shot if he/she proposes a charge under the Misc Offences Act.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually Malays don't go around create trouble. They are nice and friendly. Unless you provoke them , they call their members.

Trouble Makers usually are the Chinese gangsters.

stupid stereotype again. you moron. So all malays are nice ppl while chinese are mean trouble makers correct?

Bugger.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That riotous behaviour under miscellaneous act is only applied when they have less than 5 idiots on one side to pursue under unlawful assembly. Possession no mercy.

The criminal intimidation is used for neighbour threathening the other with dagger or parang near their homes or domestic incidents.

This one sure caning. No hope in hell.

scroobal: If I recall correctly, if the IO wants to be lenient, subject to clearance from his superiors and DPP, there is a section under the Misc Offences Act whereby the sentence is much, much lighter. It's seldom used though. Not many IOs aware too.

But given the current climate, the IO would get shot if he/she proposes a charge under the Misc Offences Act.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That riotous behaviour under miscellaneous act is only applied when they have less than 5 idiots on one side to pursue under unlawful assembly. Possession no mercy.

The criminal intimidation is used for neighbour threathening the other with dagger or parang near their homes or domestic incidents.

This one sure caning. No hope in hell.

Let me check this out. I am quite certain there is a section in the Misc Offences Act which is related to offensive weapons too. Revert when ready.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That riotous behaviour under miscellaneous act is only applied when they have less than 5 idiots on one side to pursue under unlawful assembly.

If I recall correctly, this was the section used to charge many chaps during the incident at Lavender back in 2001 - CST's rally on the last night.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, level of intelligence differs so we must try to understand why some people keep stereotyping others. This is not a perfect world, remember?

still everytime i see ignorant statements like this written i have to correct it. Therefore if all malays are nice ppl so why did they go around chopping innocent ppl in the bt panjang incident?

What's even worse is some ppl don't even hold them accountable for their actions but instead blame it on others.

I can bet some ppl would be saying oh it's the CHINESE headman of their 369 gang that got those poor malays framed for chopping ppl. After all they are in a CHINESE gang.

Even worse some ppl blame today's fast paced society on malays being less caring. :rolleyes:

Like for eg some ppl will say hey malays have less of the kampung spirit, then someone will say yeah it's cos of the chinese that created this modern city that's wayy better in standard of living compared to indon or matland that made the poor innocent and frenly malays into unfrenly ppl. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

In short all malay failures are blamed unto the chinese and all the bad stereotypes are associated with chinese. Riddiculous.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a section for offensive weapons but the police are directed to use it for domestic related incidents or self fear cases. This was certainly for gang matters.

Example - man carrying dagger after previously being assaulted at bus-stop or was robbed and assaulted. Also used for blur fuck sailors on shore leave.

Let me check this out. I am quite certain there is a section in the Misc Offences Act which is related to offensive weapons too. Revert when ready.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I recall correctly, this was the section used to charge many chaps during the incident at Lavender back in 2001 - CST's rally on the last night.

There's a schedule of definitions for offensive weapons. The Lavender 2001 case was make-shift objects. For example, a chair or a beer bottle can be turned into a weapon, but never offensive by itself. A melon knife outside a fruit stall is an offensive weapon regardless whether used offensively or not.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a schedule of definitions for offensive weapons. The Lavender 2001 case was make-shift objects. For example, a chair or a beer bottle can be turned into a weapon, but never offensive by itself. A melon knife outside a fruit stall is an offensive weapon regardless whether used offensively or not.

Bro, I was referring to riotous behavior at Lavender in 2001. Some were charged for disorderly behavior, others riotous behavior. None for throwing objects.

Let me try check the Misc Offences Act (for weapons) when I am free, ok?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
still everytime i see ignorant statements like this written i have to correct it. Therefore if all malays are nice ppl so why did they go around chopping innocent ppl in the bt panjang incident?

What's even worse is some ppl don't even hold them accountable for their actions but instead blame it on others.

I can bet some ppl would be saying oh it's the CHINESE headman of their 369 gang that got those poor malays framed for chopping ppl. After all they are in a CHINESE gang.

Even worse some ppl blame today's fast paced society on malays being less caring. :rolleyes:

Like for eg some ppl will say hey malays have less of the kampung spirit, then someone will say yeah it's cos of the chinese that created this modern city that's wayy better in standard of living compared to indon or matland that made the poor innocent and frenly malays into unfrenly ppl. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

In short all malay failures are blamed unto the chinese and all the bad stereotypes are associated with chinese. Riddiculous.

Bro, as Mr Ramseth states, it's education and upbringing failures that we still have these chaps around.

Ramseth: teok bo?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder where were these ppl edcuated to make such statements like these? :mad:

They were educated in MOE schools or home-schooled (hope the terminology is right). Between schools and home, I opine it's more upbringing failure coz parents spend more time with their kids than the different teachers from Pri 1 to Sec 4.

This stereotyping happens all over the world. Why would some ang mos look down and stereotype asians, blacks and natives? Same reason - poor upbringing and education.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Malays don't go around create trouble. They are nice and friendly. Unless you provoke them , they call their members.

Trouble Makers usually are the Chinese gangsters.

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

That must be the reason why you ask the 'nice and friendly' Blanga to fuck your mother in the bush!:oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He needs more than medication after losing a couple of millions on horse racing and boxing.