• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah...3 bodoh malay gangsters still can joke and laugh in court

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You hopeless, stupid yellow skinned bastard. You obviously don't know what living off the land means.

Why don't you crawl back home and return to to where you come from, i.e China?

Stupid money-faced Chink.

hahah dumb m&d so i guess one is simply allowed to grow fruits off any land and also he can pick any fruits he finds from trees growing anywhere and lastly you m&d colored fool there's tons of animals roaming around singapore for one to hunt oh if not go to lim chu kang and take them. Surely can take for free. :rolleyes:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the animal in lim chu kang belongs to someone, if he go take primative arrow and shoot will kana fine

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahah dumb m&d so i guess one is simply allowed to grow fruits off any land and also he can pick any fruits he finds from trees growing anywhere and lastly you m&d colored fool there's tons of animals roaming around singapore for one to hunt oh if not go to lim chu kang and take them. Surely can take for free. :rolleyes:

You slit eyed, yellow skin bastard of a dog, why don't you fuck off from my country?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You slit eyed, yellow skin bastard of a dog, why don't you fuck off from my country?
your country? lol

lai lai, buy u a toy.:biggrin:

backhoe.png

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid malay,

pls bring a piece of ground sheet to east coast park and lay it on the beach. the small piece of land you can go declare as yours for a few hours.

btw, no $ don't buy car ok. i see many dumb malays buying offpeak car, somemore qq cherry brand. what a joke.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid malay,

pls bring a piece of ground sheet to east coast park and lay it on the beach. the small piece of land you can go declare as yours for a few hours.

btw, no $ don't buy car ok. i see many dumb malays buying offpeak car, somemore qq cherry brand. what a joke.

Another stupid ultra materialistic slit-eyed chink who thinks my people should live their lives according to what slant eyed chinks think is "right".

Stupid chink. Have you sued your parents or thrown them into an old folks home yet?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at your yellow skin, slit and slanted eyes and ask yourself whether you are part of this Malay world or a yellow skinned, slant eyed, slit eyed, pendatang form China.

Stupid chink!

stupid fucking m&d since when does one's race determine if he's a citizen of singapore?

There are ang moh, african and other sinkees from other ethnic groups that are sinkies okay you dumb m&d and they aren't new citizens either. :oIo: