• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah...3 bodoh malay gangsters still can joke and laugh in court

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean he actually has the means to lose that much? I trust it is not currencies for the other world.

He's been quite muted since Better Than Ever bites the grass. Haven't you noticed? All those spastic maggots and gay dogs were retrenched.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's been quite muted since Better Than Ever bites the grass. Haven't you noticed? All those spastic maggots and gay dogs were retrenched.

Poor chap. He shouldn't have punted blindly. No worries. If I hear anything good, I will alert him to enable him to recoup his massive losses. He probably needs many out-outs to recover.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor chap. He shouldn't have punted blindly. No worries. If I hear anything good, I will alert him to enable him to recoup his massive losses. He probably needs many out-outs to recover.

Better Than Ever came with a track record of 1-1-1-1-1-1-1. He thought nabshot for Longines Cup. Banged everything on it. :eek: :eek: :eek: Dirty old man Equalisation came with a tip for Risky Business, out-out. He laughed and fucked everybody as usual. Equalisation has the last laugh. Risky Business won at 61-18.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better Than Ever came with a track record of 1-1-1-1-1-1-1. He thought nabshot for Longines Cup. Banged everything on it. :eek: :eek: :eek: Dirty old man Equalisation came with a tip for Risky Business, out-out. He laughed and fucked everybody as usual. Equalisation has the last laugh. Risky Business won at 61-18.

Wasted. If only I had placed a small bet, pants also get wet man.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasted. If only I had placed a small bet, pants also get wet man.

Next time you look out for Equalisation or Mdm. Tang tips. Not sure win but mostly win. Bet a little, usually chiong KTV a little no problem. :biggrin:

Equalisation chiong KTV at budget S$3k per nite. :eek:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inilah penghinaan rasis dari pendatang-pendatang Cina yang saya maksudkan.

Mereka berani memanggil kita "lumpur".

Bangunlah saudara-saudaraku!

Untuk berapa lama lagi kita membiarkan pendatang-pendatang Cina pada tanah kita ini untuk terus menghina dan merendahkan kami?

Dimana kebanggaan kita? Di mana martabat kita?

Bangunlah saudara-saudaraku!!!

Bagunlah untuk budaya!

Bangunlah untuk agama!

Bangunlah untuk bangsa!

let me do a translation:
This is the racist insults from Chinese immigrants that I mean.
They dare call us "m&d".
Wake up my brothers!
For how long will we let the Chinese immigrants in our land continue to degrade us?
Where is our pride? Where is our dignity?
Wake up my brothers!
Bagunlah for culture!
Get up to our religion!
Let's wake up as a race!

Now, this is very racist and extremist. Bro, I suggest you dun play with fire.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let me do a translation:
This is the racist insults from Chinese immigrants that I mean.
They dare call us "m&d".
Wake up my brothers!
For how long will we let the Chinese immigrants in our land continue to degrade us?
Where is our pride? Where is our dignity?
Wake up my brothers!
Bagunlah for culture!
Get up to our religion!
Let's wake up as a race!

Agree. You only get burnt when playing with fire. No racial or religious extremism please. We are Singaporeans.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually Malays don't go around create trouble. They are nice and friendly. Unless you provoke them , they call their members.

Trouble Makers usually are the Chinese gangsters.

Agreed. As long as you pay, they can even pimp out their gfs/wives to you but cheena gangsters you peep at their woman companions they will also pick a fight with you. Fucking trouble makers

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They were educated in MOE schools or home-schooled (hope the terminology is right). Between schools and home, I opine it's more upbringing failure coz parents spend more time with their kids than the different teachers from Pri 1 to Sec 4.

This stereotyping happens all over the world. Why would some ang mos look down and stereotype asians, blacks and natives? Same reason - poor upbringing and education.

hahahaha i can tell you you will see more of such nonsense like malays are nice ppl blah blah while chinese are bad ppl more than the opposite.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Inilah penghinaan rasis dari pendatang-pendatang Cina yang saya maksudkan.

Mereka berani memanggil kita "lumpur".

Bangunlah saudara-saudaraku!

Untuk berapa lama lagi kita membiarkan pendatang-pendatang Cina pada tanah kita ini untuk terus menghina dan merendahkan kami?

Dimana kebanggaan kita? Di mana martabat kita?

Bangunlah saudara-saudaraku!!!

Bagunlah untuk budaya!

Bangunlah untuk agama!

Bangunlah untuk bangsa!

hey fuck off you bloody racist.

Were it not for the chinese here you would be a dumb m&d begging on the streets and killing other m&ds like what they do in indon. :oIo:

I remember someone writing here that almost all the buildings in KL itself are chinese owned. So you see m&d you need and want the chinese here.

I know assholes like you. Want the glory the chinese have created like the very country you live in and yet want to kick them out. I still remember how the chinese in indon left the country and pulled out all the money and they had to beg them to come back.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay who wants to report him to the police for trying in incite racial hatred? :biggrin:

I even wonder if it's even considered racial hatred.

Cos to some bastards it's okay if malays write racist things towards others but not if it's the opposite.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please advise your fellow Chinese not to play with fire.

There is a social contract. We allow you into our land to co-exist peacefully with us.

In exchange, we expect that you respect us and not treat us with disdain and contempt.

Continue to insult our race, our culture and our religion at your peril.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. You only get burnt when playing with fire. No racial or religious extremism please. We are Singaporeans.

You Chinese are racists when we Malays give in and bow before your race.

You play "We are Singaporean" when the Malays start asserting themselves.

Continue to play with fire by insulting our race, religion, our people and our culture at your peril.

There are limits to our patience. Don't test it.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey fuck off you bloody racist.

Were it not for the chinese here you would be a dumb m&d begging on the streets and killing other m&ds like what they do in indon. :oIo:

I remember someone writing here that almost all the buildings in KL itself are chinese owned. So you see m&d you need and want the chinese here.

I know assholes like you. Want the glory the chinese have created like the very country you live in and yet want to kick them out. I still remember how the chinese in indon left the country and pulled out all the money and they had to beg them to come back.

Either you are Singaporean or you are Chinese. Make up your mind.

You want to continue living in our land, show us respect. Otherwise, you are free to fuck off back to where you crawled out from, i.e. China.