• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tharman Shanmugaratnam support thread

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah that's where u are wrong. I am not pro establishment, I am just anti-idiot. U look at Tan Kin Lian this clown. lol If you want him to represent you, then u are a joke.
TKL1.jpg
Again...
Mai gong lanjiao wei

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very active changes now.
Live odds Latest
Tharma 46%
Tkl 22%
Nks 32%

Oppies bets many has moved to nks
Tkl stakes still dropping like lao sai bets.
:confused:
How I make this prediction?
By reading comments at various sites
The teeko part really kills tkl.
Aware did the job just right.
Just my prediction after reading and reading.
Current prediction :
Tharma 47%
Nks 33%
Tkl 20%

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry very fast change again.
Like stock market lah

Current prediction:
Tharma 51%
Nks 30%
Tkl 19%
If everything go as planned,
The following days until match day,
Tharma votes will continue to increase.
Nks will reduce to around 20%+
Tkl cham liao

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fuck u think u r? Bookie? Got odds anot? :FU:
I'm just a uncle making prediction based on live announcements and live comments :cautious::cool:
Latest prediction :

Note that anti pap doesn't mean they won't vote for tharman.
Many sinkies will vote for oppies during ge because they want a change .
But voting for pe, they prefer someone who can better represent sg when facing other gov officials, this is either tharma or nks. People will find a bit awkward if other gov officials saw sybil, it doesn't look good. Hence final decision all will go to tharma

Hence, got changes again.
Tharma 60%
Nks 25%
:geek:
Tkl 15%

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tharma 20%
Nks 30%
Tkl 50%

合久必分 分久必合
Swell people see too many Indians are everywhere... fed up .... pissed with loong PAP already... and this ahneh to take top job.... 太过分 .... sweet revenge.... 报仇雪恨到了.... 无中生有计出刀

暗箭难防 aim at loong... take ahneh as scapegoat....

swell people see him as another ahneh steal top job... illusion with future...

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch out for magic ink pen... keep pen take it back with you...
if told cannot cannot take but leave behind.... take picture... Then find where to get one in market... useful... fun to show magic to friends on CNY visitors...

Take a small piece of paper with you.. or your receipt.... swipe ink over it....

Keng for you... good luck...

Grooming time. Pangsai shower brush teeth make coffee rest and take a nap chobolan hang DND sign on door knob...

Last edited: