• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tharman Shanmugaratnam support thread

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
zYnevKa.gif

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/singapore/dbs-piyush-gupta-calls-rethink-singapores-reserves
Screenshot-2023-08-20-190251.png

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prediction from AI

Tkl - 60%
NKS- 20%
Tharmaneh -20%

人再做 天再看
This one too extreme...later PAP supporters will tiao lao...LOL.. a possible scenario is more like this with reasons...:

Tharman will do better than Tony Tan definitely as follows:

Tharman - 35-40%
Tan Kin Lian - 50-55%
Ng Kok Song - 5%-15% the most

Why I give NKS so low votes is simple, who the fark knows who is NKS all these years? Except that his cock is belly song with a young wife? So this fellow, a fly-by night candidate even worse than George Goh whom has done all the early prep years in advance.

As can see below, TKL will likely kope all voteshares from TJS and at least 50% from TCB can form about 47% (5 + 25 + 17) already.

Screenshot-2023-08-18-221247.png

jw5

Loyal
In the interest of achieving democracy and fairness, this thread has been established to showcase the president we want but don’t deserve. Kinda like Batman.

We will start off with an informal quick fire to and fro Q&A which shows his quick mind and interests beyond politics.

Thanks for the effort. :wink::barefoot::smile:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the interest of achieving democracy and fairness, this thread has been established to showcase the president we want but don’t deserve. Kinda like Batman.

We will start off with an informal quick fire to and fro Q&A which shows his quick mind and interests beyond politics.

bro since u pro establishment, can u oso start a support sybil lau thread? :biggrin:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah that's where u are wrong. I am not pro establishment, I am just anti-idiot. U look at Tan Kin Lian this clown. lol If you want him to represent you, then u are a joke.
TKL1.jpg

" TKL may appear like a clown, but he is definitely much more capable and has much higher IQ than all of us here. Go read up his background.
Also TKL before he joined 2011 presidency or started talking what seem to be nonsense about the gov, he was a fighter for the underprivileged.
You all never go find out more about his background then start smearing and labelling and judging.
He was the one who stood up and spoke up for those elderly retirees who were duped into investing ultra high risk investment tools like the Lehman brothers and lose all their money.
He was the one who helped them seek legal assistance etc.

TKL may appear to be weird but he was the one who spoke up about many of the social injustice and unfairness in Singapore all these years.
He also served in the highest echoleon of NTUC income for decades.
All of you never bother to read and find out more and just label him as crazy and clown.
Ignorance really kills. And unfortunately there are tons of ignorant people in Singapore and that's why we are in the state that we are today.
The pap gov manipulates the election system to ensure that the winner is their own people only, can't you all see?

-- Approve TJS in 2011 who actually didn't qualify on paper so that he can suck up oppo votes and make TCB lose

-- Suddenly change laws to let Malays run for Presidents only but block two other Malay applicants to let Halimah have a straight direct walkover

-- Block george goh and reject his application even though under that track he applied for, the pec could actually do what they did for TJS in 2011, but nope, they know GG has a fighting chance against Tharman, so quickly just block him

All these you all can't see?"

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other 2 candidates are clowns, average sinkies won't pick them. Tharman doesn't need this thread to rally support, 99% sinkies don't even follow sammyboy.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support Tharman to be president.

I would want him to oppose the CECA agreement and over flooded Indians immigrants in Singapore seriously to the government

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
market changed again.
Big change now
Tharma 50%
Tkl 25%
Nks 25%
Very active changes now.
Live odds Latest
Tharma 46%
Tkl 22%
Nks 32%

Oppies bets many has moved to nks
Tkl stakes still dropping like lao sai bets.
:confused:
How I make this prediction?
By reading comments at various sites
The teeko part really kills tkl.
Aware did the job just right.
Just my prediction after reading and reading.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very active changes now.
Live odds Latest
Tharma 46%
Tkl 22%
Nks 32%

Oppies bets many has moved to nks
Tkl stakes still dropping like lao sai bets.
:confused:
How I make this prediction?
By reading comments at various sites
The teeko part really kills tkl.
Aware did the job just right.
Just my prediction after reading and reading.
In any case tharma is going to win lah.
Nks merely overtaken tkl
Not possible for nks to overtake tharma
The so called votes spilling is in place
Pap plan going smoothly