• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tay Ping Hui in war of words with owner of fake SMRT Twitter account

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least Terence Cao could act well, and Mark Lee inherited some of Jack Neo's slapstick comedy genius.

Tay Ping Hui can't really act: he's the male version of Jeanette Aw.

Gurmit, makes me wanna vomit. Ugh! Are there no better English-speaking show hosts?

Gurmit Singh is a rather versatile comedian. His jokes can make one cringe, repulse and revolt at the same time.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember his 1 minute cameo role in the movie Infernal Affairs 2..??? KNN, he can only be big in Sinkieland but he will never make it in HK...

It's only axiomatic that there's no talent in Singapore. :smile:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tay ping hui got wacked in the neck by a visitor here for playing dirty during NUS basketball trial. Laid flat in the court for 10 minutes.

Apologies for not framing my post better. Should have known better this forum is frequented by expert pugilists who tear chihuahuas apart for fun...

There was no fight. It was a basketball game. And my friend was big and fast.. one of the best players (if not the best) in the country for his age group. He had honed his skills playing in CCs and local leagues since young and knew how to defend himself. TPH was a shit player and only there to "action", playing smelly and dangerous. My friend gave him a warning to stop. But TPH tried pushing again during a rebound catch, that's when my friend gave it to him.

5635625774_de0c029c81.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's quite pissed that his supposedly berth was given to Tin Pei Ling.

It has nothing to do with me. I don't play basketball. Frankly, I don't have the height for the game in which height is imperative, unlike football in which different heights have different roles and advantages. Tay Ping Hui was a Commando Cpt. Whoever the guy who took him down, must be some real fighter I'd like to shake hands with.

You are saying?, you are about the height of a Hobbit?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has nothing to do with me. I don't play basketball. Frankly, I don't have the height for the game in which height is imperative, unlike football in which different heights have different roles and advantages. Tay Ping Hui was a Commando Cpt. Whoever the guy who took him down, must be some real fighter I'd like to shake hands with.

you don't need to be a beanpole to play basketball well. You can be a PG / SG.

Spud Webb is only 1.7m and he won a slam dunk contest.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are saying?, you are about the height of a Hobbit?

you don't need to be a beanpole to play basketball well. You can be a PG / SG.

Spud Webb is only 1.7m and he won a slam dunk contest.

I'm 4cm short of Spud Webb but that's besides the point. In schooldays when we develop our sporting interests, I naturally avoided basketball and went for football. Even in football, I would always play winger or midfielder. Height is also quite an advantage as centre defender or centre forward. But height becomes a disadvantage in the wings where speed and agility are required most, not the ability to outjump opponents.

In a fight against taller opponents, shorter fighters should make use of Newton's law of gravity. Taller fighters with higher center of gravity can be easier tripped into losing balance. Two best examples were Diego Maradona in football and Bruce Lee in fighting. Most of their opponents were taller than them.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I havent met JBJ. I havent watched that video before til now. It take out my last respect I have for him. Total nonsense on par with CSJ. Talk cock change system go see CST and LTK cant change system. Go see JBJ can change system meh??? He attacking people on same side KNN

Last edited: