• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Tay Ping Hui scolds male fan obsessed with him and stalking him at his private basketball games

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Obsessed male fan masturbates to photos & videos of Tay Ping Hui :

1652251039003.png

Veteran actor Tay Ping Hui has called on a male fan to stop wasting his time after the latter allegedly attempted to lure the actor out for a basketball game, Shin Min Daily News reported.

Speaking to the Chinese daily, Tay said that the fan posed as an alumnus from Tay's former school and reached out to Tay's friends to join their basketball games.

"Basically, he wanted to know when we played, and he might then show up," Tay explained.

This is not the first time Tay has been harassed by a fan.

In 2016, a male fan surnamed Luo sent a note containing suicide threats to Lianhe Zaobao, for the purpose of meeting Tay.

The note, which was written in Mandarin, reportedly had bloodstains and said, in reference to Tay:

Luo (obsessed male fan) also wrote in his note to Tay Ping Hui:

"I miss you every night, I can't sleep or eat because of you, this feeling is like loving someone to the point of infatuation..."

"If only I have a confidante by my side. How nice it would be to have someone support me mentally and care for me. Unfortunately that's not meant to be. I don't have the good fortune to be your friend. This blood that runs through my veins isn't worth anything. I'm willing to leave this world in anticipation of a better world ahead. I am grieving but I hope that you will see me often in your dreams."

At that time, Tay told Lianhe Zaobao that his family and friends had been harassed by Luo for over a year and that he had reported the matter to the police.

More recently, Shin Min Daily News further reported that it received another email this year. The email claimed that Tay will "face harassment".

A copy of the Lianhe Zaobao article on the 2016 incident was also attached to the email.

When asked by Shin Min Daily News if it could be the same person, Tay replied that he believed so and added that he was "helpless" over the matter.

As for the current incident involving the fan who attempted to ask him out for basketball, Tay said that his wife has laughed the matter off.

https://mothership.sg/2022/05/tay-ping-hui-fan-harassment-basketball/

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

View attachment 145546

Veteran actor Tay Ping Hui has called on a male fan to stop wasting his time after the latter allegedly attempted to lure the actor out for a basketball game, Shin Min Daily News reported.

Speaking to the Chinese daily, Tay said that the fan posed as an alumnus from Tay's former school and reached out to Tay's friends to join their basketball games.

"Basically, he wanted to know when we played, and he might then show up," Tay explained.

In 2016, a male fan surnamed Luo sent a note containing suicide threats to Lianhe Zaobao, for the purpose of meeting Tay.

The note, which was written in Mandarin, reportedly had bloodstains and said, in reference to Tay:

At that time, Tay told Lianhe Zaobao that his family and friends had been harassed by Luo for over a year and that he had reported the matter to the police.

More recently, Shin Min Daily News further reported that it received another email this year. The email claimed that Tay will "face harassment".

A copy of the Lianhe Zaobao article on the 2016 incident was also attached to the email.

When asked by Shin Min Daily News if it could be the same person, Tay replied that he believed so and added that he was "helpless" over the matter.

As for the current incident involving the fan who attempted to ask him out for basketball, Tay said that his wife has laughed the matter off.

This moron tried to create some attention by stirring up a tirade against cyclists which ended with cyclists having more protection by the law. Now he is trying hard again. This could be bigcockman

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is rumour that Tay Ping Hui indeed is a gay and he is using his marriage as an camouflage.

He also told people that he is trying to have babies but that never materialise.

Hence you can know why Singapore gay community always attracted to him.

I am just curious if he is a plug or a socket.

他插插 还是 被插插 , 你所?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is rumour that Tay Ping Hui indeed is a gay and he is using his marriage as an camouflage.

He also told people that he is trying to have babies but that never materialise.

Hence you can know why Singapore gay community always attracted to him.

I am just curious if he is a plug or a socket.

他插插 还是 被插插 , 你所?
is his buddy named gay peng you?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

View attachment 145546

Tay was often harassed by obsessed fans because of his PAP membership.