• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tay Ping Hui: I grew up with majority blindspot, NOT Chinese privilege

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is completely no Chinese privilege in Sinkapore:
1. We take up all the combat vocation during NS.
2. We pay full school fees from kindergarten to University.
3. We pay higher price for HDB resales flat, even though the resale price is high.
4. Our chances of getting a BTO flat is lowest. I have been trying in the past 4 years, still cannot get a BTO flat.
5. We face more keen competition as Chinese are majority here.
5. Our jobs were displaced by minority from CECA Indians, who have already become new citizens.

So, anybody here can list some more
Our Chink's success in Singapore, has been take for a free ride by minority. Look at other county with no Chink's majority, they fucked up like India, Indonesia and Malaysia during pandemic.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am still waiting for my Chinese privilege. So stop sprouting this crap. I know there is Malay privilege in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.

What concrete examples of Chinese privileges can the anyone name?
If your surname starts with L ...............or maybe K

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Chink's success in Singapore, has been take for a free ride by minority. Look at other county with no Chink's majority, they fucked up like India, Indonesia and Malaysia during pandemic.
In case you haven’t noticed, Spore is the only country in the world with other races and chinese majority, excluding China.