• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tay Ping Hui: I grew up with majority blindspot, NOT Chinese privilege

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which mamak newspaper did you get this “50%” from?
This mamak newspaper

OutSyed The Box​

Sorry folks. No more comments will be allowed in this blog. I average one to two death threats a year and so far have been served two legal notices. Anyway do keep coming here. Lets change the world. Lets rename the Earth. Lets call it 'We're Here'.

Saturday, July 24, 2021​

Hancur lah Negara, Hancurlah Masa Depan Orang Melayu Dulu

Because orang Melayu yang menjadi penduduk majoriti negara ini.
Here is some trivia about our population.
Rank Ethnic Group Share of Population
1 Malay (or Muslims) 50.1%
2 Chinese Malaysians 22.6%
3 Non-Malay Bumiputera / Indigenous 11.8%
4 Indian Malaysians 6.7%

5 Other Groups 8.8%

Perhitungan penduduk Melayu termasuk kurang lebih 500,000 orang daripada kaum mamak (India Islam) ia itu Tamil, Kerala, Punjabi dsbnya yang dianggap 'Melayu' juga untuk tujuan 'Banci' atau 'Census' dan untuk tujuan mengundi.

Tetapi selepas Banci dan sesudah Undi tak tahulah apa status sebenarnya kaum mamak. Sekejap Melayu, sekejap bukan Melayu, sekejap bumiputera, sekejap bukan bumiputera. Dulu masa mamak tak reti cakap Melayu, depa kena marah tak tahu cakap Melayu. Sekarang ramai mamak pandai cakap Melayu, kena marah nak jadi Melayu pula. Elok mamak makan nasi kandar sajalah. Sedap yob.

Sampai orang sanggup hantar eliko'ter untuk beli nasi kandar mamak di Ipoh. Fuiyyo. Mungkin nak bantu Ebit Liew hantar makanan percuma ke ? Mana tahu?

Anyway, terkeluar lagi satu senarai kononnya senarai orang yang ternama. Tuan-tuan percayalah, penyamun, penyanggak, pencuri dan penipu semua sudah datang balik. Dracula pun balik untuk menjaga tabung darah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh that means I am 0.01% Singaporean Chinese with no majority blind spot since for two years I was in secondary school class with more than 50% non Chinese - the class where they put all the malays and Indians together.
Seriously why am I always in rare category? So sick and tired to be rare!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And so what? I got viciously attacked by Malaysian indian kt latha and ceca Indians and sinkie Malays in Spore.
Oh ya I do have a Malay friend from my secondary school class and attended her wedding and I know Malay culture. And does it matter when it comes to being attacked? Not a dime of difference isn’t it?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Oh ya I do have a Malay friend from my secondary school class and attended her wedding and I know Malay culture. And does it matter when it comes to being attacked? Not a dime of difference isn’t it?
Gin I have said to you before and I will say again as a good meaning person.

Avoid the nasty people if you can.

And the only situations I think you cant is when they are close relatives or work related eg clients and customers.

Otherwise just avoid them lah.

Nasty people are everywhere.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gin I have said to you before and I will say again as a good meaning person.

Avoid the nasty people if you can.

And the only situations I think you cant is when they are close relatives or work related eg clients and customers.

Otherwise just avoid them lah.

Nasty people are everywhere.
I already avoided them by moving house not once but twice in last half year. These ceca indians and Malaysian indians and sinkie malays just don’t let me go!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already avoided them by moving house not once but twice in last half year. These ceca indians and Malaysian indians and sinkie malays just don’t let me go!
And there are so many ceca Indians in Spore that everywhere I moved to avoid them end up they are right on top of my unit. What a sickening country to call home indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And there are so many ceca Indians in Spore that everywhere I moved to avoid them end up they are right on top of my unit. What a sickening country to call home indeed.
In which country one needs to move house twice in half year to avoid being bullied by foreigners? No where on earth except Spore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In which country one needs to move house twice in half year to avoid being bullied by foreigners? No where on earth except Spore!
In which country people can hide in unit to make knocks to harass people and then just deny? Spore is just like this forum indeed a dark place to do evil then deny.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In which country people can hide in unit to make knocks to harass people and then just deny? Spore is just like this forum indeed a dark place to do evil then deny.
This is then called a privilege enjoyed by ceca Indians and sinkie malays in Spore.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Canada? The only country I interested to migrate to is usa.
Yeah Canada.

But Canada is very big. Many cities.

I thinj if you go to Vancouver you will find it very same as Singapore. Many rude Chinese.

Toronto many asians. Indians. Chinese.

So try to avoid those 2 cities.

Go less well known less popular one.

I think Alberta is not too bad not so boring. Calgary is 1h from the Rocky Mountains. But has more asians than say Edmonton which is 4h drive to mountains.

I heard that in Saskatchewan many many indians. But i have never been there myself.

Quebec mostly white people and blacks cos got to speak french.

Newfoundland and Labrador and Nova Scotia I dunno much about but might be quite interesting place. Fishing.

Manitoba.....i had some staff go to Winnipeg they say damn shady. High crime.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Hmm... try top floor unit, don’t think they have roof access key.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
All sinkies, rich or poor, chink, m&d, keling, mongrel, all have sinkie privilege. It's the privilege of living in a Singapore governed by PAP for the past 50 years, and hopefully, another 50 years more.

Over the past 50 years, all our neighbours suffer from civil unrest, coups, wars, institutionalized discrimination against minorities, poverty, etc, PAP enabled sinkies of all races to live in peace and security with over 95% of the citizens owning their own homes.

don't forget about the privilege of serving NS at 18 but still cannot vote.