• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Abused At Work

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 29 years old and a wimp!

Number of Employees: 11 - 50 People...dey have problem counting frm 11-50? :confused::biggrin:

Cos the employees fluctuate....except for Alan Lee, everyone else is an intern. After 3.5 months, the company's strength will be back to Alan Lee alone. That's why he so garang, lone man standing.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this type of person either kana abuse at home by wife and vent his anger on staff or he himself also abuse his wife.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

This type of employee will treat domestic maid with disrespect and abuse them.

i have said this before that only people who are employers will know how to treat their maid well.. it is from personal experience which i encounter. some of my friends and associates are people who run companies and investments. Their maid usually look fresh and lively compare to those with sinkies, they are tired and worn out.

My maid has Samsung S3 MINI and a brand new notebook (second one)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

bro, your maid machiam ho chiak ho koon leh.:biggrin:

No la she work very hard for me take care house especially when wife and I not in, take care dog, double as driver for wife, go marketing with her own truck, I need anything she will google in Thai to look for me, manage the gardener, anything in home breakdown she will call and get it fixed that's a lot of responsibilities. Its like 管家婆.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My maid has Samsung S3 MINI and a brand new notebook (second one)

Exactly.

Employer knows what is called human resource for the whole organisation and human resource is well taken care of, the whole organisation is well taken care of.

The employee do not know all these shit because they themselves do all the shit and thinks that going through life need to go through shit... so they treat maid like shit to get paid.. how sad!!!!

There is no need to behave like this.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this type of person either kana abuse at home by wife and vent his anger on staff or he himself also abuse his wife.

Or his wife was shagging someone else, he found out about it but couldn't do anything about it.

So, all that pent up frustration of a cuckolded husband needed a release.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No la she work very hard for me take care house especially when wife and I not in, take care dog, double as driver for wife, go marketing with her own truck, I need anything she will google in Thai to look for me, manage the gardener, anything in home breakdown she will call and get it fixed that's a lot of responsibilities. Its like 管家婆.
wa do many chores. your maid is 'woman of steel'.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

wa do many chores. your maid is 'woman of steel'.

Yes she is a good helper for us so we must take good care of her as she deserves. (her salary is not less than a office mid-executive pay)

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes she is a good helper for us so we must take good care of her as she deserves. (her salary is not less than a office mid-executive pay)
true. sometimes you need not find the right job but find the right boss.:smile:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alan behave like he's from CID or CPIB, any how wack also can,
poor chap. Sinkiepore dont teach you Human Rights even
in Tertiary education, so poor chap lan lan just keep mum abt
whole affair. You try go CPIB or CID if kena slap or punch, complaint
who, Min Home Affairs or LSL?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Or his wife was shagging someone else, he found out about it but couldn't do anything about it.

So, all that pent up frustration of a cuckolded husband needed a release.
His wife also forced him to watch while she shags blangahs. After that he has to clean up the cum with his mouth. No wonder so much pent up anger.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

29 yo and still an intern? No alarm bells?

Thanks to our world class Educational system, our nation consistently produces pliant drones and wimps. Those with balls, well, we have Changi Chalet for them.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So which is worst...cumpany tat oni employ FT...or cumpany soley depend on intern chip labour to do their dirty work...:(