• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Girl fears abusive ex-boyfriend and posts video of him abusing their cat

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

pidanlee

It took me awhile to work up the courage to share this with anyone. This happened a few months back. (I secretly took this video and kept him in the dark) This is before Pidan’s paw got rip off/ fangs broken. He used to be a charismatic man who kept me in the dark to who he really is. I can’t stop him. Look at his size. That night he almost killed us. I am really tired. I could not stay in a relationship with someone who is abusive. However, I do not understand how he got the cheek to make a harassment police report against me over the animal abuse video when he’s the one who kept doxxing and threatening me everyday I really don’t know what to do anymore. Please help me share even if it meant harassment to him. He threatened to melt me alive because I refused to patch up or meet up with him… He’s mad….. really mad… Now he created a spam acc saying I let this abuse happen and that I’m not a cat lover. What could I have done more back then and end up with a broken nose?

I am sorry Pidan. I have get rid of him. Wait for me @butter___cookie

Police report made

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/saw-on-ig-this-guy-abuses-a-cat.6819714/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN did he also abused her other pussy ? KNN
This video is taken by hand or by hidden cam ? KNN onlee if is hidden cam then can explain why the abuse lasted for so long KNN if is hand taken then KNN liao she should be lying that she took secretlee and also allowing it to go on for so long KNN