• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Ho Ching speaks : Singapore is not a democracy in the American sense of liberal democracy; SG is a social democracy

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
QF0WB-preview-696x385.jpg

Screenshot-2023-09-13-at-8.53.07-AM.png

https://theindependent.sg/ho-ching-...f-liberal-democracy-sg-is-a-social-democracy/

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the whore certainly can't distinguish Pinkie's panties from hers. Sinkie is a social democracy? where are the social benefits, cheebai?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got highly subsidized HDB, housing services, healthcare, education. You still not happy?
Go look at the real social democracies than cum and tell the whore and suck my dick. No, actually don't suck my dick, i don't want to get cancer like Pinkie

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Subsidized does not always mean affordable.

It's the oldest trick in the book, just like during certain sales when there are huge discounts promised.

Discounted does not always mean savings.

All you need to do is mark up the original prices. :wink: