• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are PAP IB trying to flood the forum with new threads

PAP IB Dog,

Don't talk so much. Got guts come meet me in Indonesia. Limpei pay for your tickets. No balls go home suck your mum tits.

Your mother fucked by Bengal dogs to bring you up, don't waste her $ ok.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Retarded PAP Dog,

Anything new to add other than telling everybody your mum is a Peidumama whore working in Wuhan? :wink:

If not no need to keep on going in circles. It is getting very boring. :kma:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed is boring ....

Retarded PAP dog aka son of Wuhan Whore Peidumama,

When you have new things to add then reply can? Or when you found your balls to come and meet me then reply. If not no need keep on repeating the same thing. You are still a ball-less pap supporting retard. Nothing has changed.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Retarded PAP dog aka son of Wuhan Whore Peidumama,

When you have new things to add then reply can? Or when you found your balls to come and meet me then reply. If not no need keep on repeating the same thing. You are still a ball-less pap supporting retard. Nothing has changed. I am waiting for you to pick up my challenge. If no balls you better shut up.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

:wink: I think you can still recognized what you wrote on #82.... For kindness sake, I can take on your Taiwan challenge as well!!!! Show me your courage please n dun hide under your mum's panties!!!

Singapore or Taiwan.... you decide!!!! I SHALL TAKE YOU ON!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Retarded shit

Singapore we shall meet then.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CPF!!! Good Or Bad???

:biggrin: This is your #133 post which if you can't recognized what you've wrote, ask your mother to help you!!! :biggrin:

I'm giving you this chance to meet in Singapore.... Since you claimed that if I've the balls right??? So I'm taking you this Son Of A Street Whore back in our own country!!!

Anymore excuses to cover up your COWARDNESS???

A Son of A Street Whore trying to PRETEND to be a Prince Gangster!!!! ..... Ha Ha Ha Ha.... You know in HK what will they tell you???? 反屋企吃蕉 废柴!!!!

I SHALL TAKE YOU ON!!!! :wink:

Wuhan whore son

When you come back to Singapore you tell me OK. Limpei will whack you on your mother behalf. She sell her cheebye To bring you up but you are a fucking waste of money.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

:cool: :wink: Sure... I'll change my flight plan just for the sake of you to allow you to show me how GARANG you are!!!

Remember to welcome my at Changi Airport Terminal 2 coz if I change flight, I'll be on SIA flights so I can confirm with you is T2 so you can have no excuses!!!

Let's see what kind of courage you can present to me back in both of our homeland....

DUN DISAPPOINT ME!!!! SON OF A STREET WHORE..... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Retarded Wuhan whore son

Your date very open hor. No balls to comit to a date.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CPF!!! Good Or Bad???

:cool: I've already said, First thing morning tomolo I'll change my flight plans just to accomodate on your COWARDNESS....

Since you like to "Limpei", I hope you can PRETEND OR ACT as a "LimPei" infront of me....

A gentle reminder, bring out whatever gangsters from youR number be it 08, 18 , 24 or 369.... Long time never encounter garbage SG PaiKia already!!!!

I SHALL TAKE YOU THE SON OF A STREET WHORE ON.... DUN DISAPPOINT ME WITH ANYMORE EXCUSES!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Wuhan whore son

Cannot wait. When? Faster OK.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey, my mother is only working as a street whore but not blind right???? I already reply you on the other post that tomolo morning once I change n confirm my flight plans I'll definitely inform you on that!!! Why are you so anxious???

Your ballz starts to throttle up to your throat already izit???

You can back out now which i wouldn't blame you!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Wuhan whore son. Let's see what excuse you come out with tomorrow.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Shall Take You On, Coward KNNBNBCB!!!!

Oh... My dear KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE!!!

Due to your FEAR of crawling back to SG if you fly down to HK, Shenzhen, Wuhan or even Taiwan which you mentioned to meet me, I've given you this Golden Opportunity to show everyone your GUTS n BALLZ back in SG.

I've changed my original flight plan on the 11th of flying down to HK to fly direct back to SG!!! Actually you're fool, by asking me to meet you in what Indonesia or SG you think I dare not???? It's just a phone call away to ask my guys to fly down to SG only!!! I can always hold my meetings back in SG n not in HK ....

So 废柴KNNBNBCB ..... Open up your chicken eyes and see carefully now : My latest flight plan is to fly direct from Wuhan - SG on the 11/06/2014. Departing Wuhan 14:55 and landing in SG at 19:55...

I SHALL TAKE YOU THIS COWARD ON!!!!

Just in case you come up with EXCUSES of not able to meet me at the Airport. I'm going to teach you a way which is done by many drivers to pick up their clients at the Airport!!! Hold up a card with my nick HK14K on it and raise it high. Definitely we'll come up to you or I would rather say I'll allow you to "whack me" at the airport if you have the ability....

NOTE : This thread is also meant for those who like to ACT or PRETEND like a " RICH MAN", "SG GANGSTER" like Sarong Wongwan, Eunuch Escher, Ah Meng, Coward winniepegjets n etc for you guys to have this Golden Opportunity to flaunt your "RICHNESS" or "GANGSTERISM" infront of me....

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Shall Take You On, Coward KNNBNBCB!!!!

Oh... My dear KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE!!!

Due to your FEAR of crawling back to SG if you fly down to HK, Shenzhen, Wuhan or even Taiwan which you mentioned to meet me, I've given you this Golden Opportunity to show everyone your GUTS n BALLZ back in SG.

I've changed my original flight plan on the 11th of flying down to HK to fly direct back to SG!!! Actually you're fool, by asking me to meet you in what Indonesia or SG you think I dare not???? It's just a phone call away to ask my guys to fly down to SG only!!! I can always hold my meetings back in SG n not in HK ....

So 废柴KNNBNBCB ..... Open up your chicken eyes and see carefully now : My latest flight plan is to fly direct from Wuhan - SG on the 11/06/2014. Departing Wuhan 14:55 and landing in SG at 19:55...

I SHALL TAKE YOU THIS COWARD ON!!!!

Just in case you come up with EXCUSES of not able to meet me at the Airport. I'm going to teach you a way which is done by many drivers to pick up their clients at the Airport!!! Hold up a card with my nick HK14K on it and raise it high. Definitely we'll come up to you or I would rather say I'll allow you to "whack me" at the airport if you have the ability....

NOTE : This thread is also meant for those who like to ACT or PRETEND like a " RICH MAN", "SG GANGSTER" like Sarong Wongwan, Eunuch Escher, Ah Meng, Coward winniepegjets n etc for you guys to have this Golden Opportunity to flaunt your "RICHNESS" or "GANGSTERISM" infront of me....

Fucktard PAP IB Wuhan Whore Son,

when you come out, hold a card indicating your nick. Don't give excuses like your flight delay or you got detain by customs. I shall wait for you.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Erm.....you declaring war on KNNBNBCB or the KNNB family? :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucktard PAP IB Wuhan Whore Son,

when you come out, hold a card indicating your nick. Don't give excuses like your flight delay or you got detain by customs. I shall wait for you.

:kma: Pathetic Son of A Street Whore....

I've obliged to you request of meeting back in SG and you still FEAR???? You're the one who has been keep claiming that "If I have the ballz to meet u"??? And I'm giving you this opportunity now and you still wanna look for further excuses????

Oh.... Maybe I didn't state my flight number which is why you come out with excuse like flight delay!!!! Dun worry, I wouldn't be hold back by ICA custom..... I'm pretty well-known in ICA already!!! Thanks for your concern!!!

Oh ya.... I've checked!!!! Flight number is MI985.... So will the flight be delayed or not I've absolute no control but i doubt it will cause I dun think Mr. Leslie would want me to bother him for flight delays again!!!!

I would also like to see how many HEROS are there in this forum or are they just simply NATOs (NO ACTION TALK ONLY)...:biggrin: :biggrin:

:cool: I KNOW YOUR MOTHER IS WORKING AS A STREET CHICKEN BUT PLEASE DUN CHICKEN OUT!!! YOU WANT THE TIME, I'VE GIVEN YOU THE TIME. YOU WANT THE DATE, I'VE GIVEN YOU THE DATE!!! :cool:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahahahaha this HongKan14 no balls one lah, want to fight like a man challenge people one to one lah, bring what fucking lanjiao cartoon gang to airport...hahahaha make people laugh until lau sai. fuck you understand dont sia sway the real 14K lah you humcheekia, they not so free like you cartoon kia post shit on forum

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Erm.....you declaring war on KNNBNBCB or the KNNB family? :biggrin:

:rolleyes: Wow.... So many clones from you Son of A Street Whore account flouting out already????

Get ready all your coward buddies!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: Remember dun shame your Street Chicken Mum!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucktard fake mafia losing it.....muahahaha
Have a bit of fun with him but dun get distracted guy....we know the vile agenda of these pappy IBs

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahahahaha this HongKan14 no balls one lah, want to fight like a man challenge people one to one lah, bring what fucking lanjiao cartoon gang to airport...hahahaha make people laugh until lau sai. fuck you understand dont sia sway the real 14K lah you humcheekia, they not so free like you cartoon kia post shit on forum

:kma: So you wanna be HERO as well???? Why hide behind a PC and talk so much????

You COWARDS wanted me to be back in SG n I obliged your request and yet you people are AFRAID even in your own country???? SG is a safe country, even if I bring all the members from 14K down you need not to FEAR anything!!!!

You're not talking cock but CHICKEN TALK here!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: