• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Shall Take You On, Coward KNNBNBCB!!!!

Fucktard fake mafia losing it.....muahahaha
Have a bit of fun with him but dun get distracted guy....we know the vile agenda of these pappy IBs

I simply LOVE the way you claimed that I'm fake coz first of all I've never mentioned that I'm a mafia.... So why are you so anxious to jump to that conclusion!!!

2. Ppl like you who claim yourself as a BIG TIME GANGSTER in SG that walks in n out of Changi Chalet FEAR a "fake maffia"???? Crawl back home and ask your mum does she knows who's your biological father since you're born so USELESS!!!

3. I never knew that Opposition IBs are so WEAK N USELESS let alone using the word GUTLESS on you!!! Your actions simply reflect on the Opposition Party you support!!!

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucktard fake mafia losing it.....muahahaha
Have a bit of fun with him but dun get distracted guy....we know the vile agenda of these pappy IBs

think this motherfucker must be clitoris666, smells and sounds like that cheebye kia :rolleyes:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fark u lah... kao peh kao bu !

:rolleyes: So CHICKENING OUT now????

Trying to use your tonnes of clowns to divert away your COWARDNESS n plain USELESSNESS???

I told you do not DISGRACE your CHICKEN MOTHER already!!!! Wanna throw your challenge and ACT LIKE A HERO in a forum???? Choose your opponent first before you even do so!!!! :cool:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

HongKan14Kia lanjiao lah you, how you fight??? you dont even have any balls fuck kilan understand?? i should know that becos your mother sucking my cock now..and she say your marble size balls are inside the drawer by the bedside :biggrin:

HK14K = HOR KAO KAN 14 TIMES

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

think this motherfucker must be clitoris666, smells and sounds like that cheebye kia :rolleyes:

Dun have to give CHICKEN EXCUSES like what I look like Kopiuncle or whoever!!!!

To cure your curiosity, simply go down to Changi Airport T2 to wait for flight MI 985 and you can definitely have your wish come true!!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

HongKan14Kia lanjiao lah you, how you fight??? you dont even have any balls fuck kilan understand?? i should know that becos your mother sucking my cock now..and she say your marble size balls are inside the drawer by the bedside :biggrin:

:cool: I've responded to your COWARD request and by using so much clones to talk doesn't help you!!!

You want Taiwan, I agreed but your ballz throttle up the throat.... You want SG and now I've obliged and show you all the time n date and yet now you're praying to Jesus like Gong Hee to save your own face which have been insulted n humiliated by me!!!!

You dun have to know how I fight as long as you have the chicken ballz to face up with me!!! :cool:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

HorKao14Kan you gay ballsless piece of shit go HK, Taiwan, Wuhan....go so many places to sell your backside har??

hahahahahahah

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

lanjiao lah you chow aqua dont bluff lah you not in HK or China lah, you working at Keong Saik as a gay prostitute selling your backside for $5 an hour...hahahahahahahaha

Dun have to give CHICKEN EXCUSES like what I look like Kopiuncle or whoever!!!!

To cure your curiosity, simply go down to Changi Airport T2 to wait for flight MI 985 and you can definitely have your wish come true!!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

HorKao14Kan you gay ballsless piece of shit go HK, Taiwan, Wuhan....go so many places to sell your backside har??

hahahahahahah

:biggrin: I know your MOTHER is working as a STREET WHORE which is why you loved to advertised for her selling abroad as well!!!

Ask your mother to clean up her smelly hole first for better biz!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

lanjiao lah you chow aqua dont bluff lah you not in HK or China lah, you working at Keong Saik as a gay prostitute selling your backside for $5 an hour...hahahahahahahaha

:wink: Oh.... So now then I know your mother is selling her smelly hole at Keong Saik street.... Why not Geylang???? :wink: :biggrin:

:biggrin: Dun be so pathetic as to allow the whole world to know that your mother is a street chicken!!! Balless coward!!! And you sure you mother's smelly hole can sell SGD$5 an hour:kma:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

So confirm I will see you holding a placard with your Nick on that day. Don't chicken out. Alternatively you can come out shouting my Nick KNNB 3 times. In the meantime do continue fucking and cursing your own mother.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

17 types of Chow Ah Bengs!

[video=youtube;D9531iPhcVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9531iPhcVs[/video]

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

So confirm I will see you holding a placard with your Nick on that day. Don't chicken out. Alternatively you can come out shouting my Nick KNNB 3 times. In the meantime do continue fucking and cursing your own mother.

You don't have to cover your cowardness here by trying to play with words.... It simply wouldn't work!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You wanted Taiwan, I accepted but your ballz shrink.... You wanted Singapore and I obliged and you wanted the date n time n I've given to you with the flight number. What more do you want???? Help you street whore mother to look for further customers???

You are the one who SHRINK YOU BALLZ to you anus by not DARING to fly down to China or HK, since i already given you the chance to prove your worthiness... Why are you still playing with words on who's going to hold the placard???

If you're flying down to HK, ShenZhen or Wuhan, definitely it would be my guys to hold the placard high up to welcome you but it's vice-versa now....

Why you wanna show to the whole you only know how to talk but no actions????

I already look down on SG gangster and you further disgrace them. Why don't you shout 3 times loudly at the Airport and say "I KNNB is A Son of A Street Whore".... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

:biggrin: By calling you a Son Of A Street Whore, you indeed live up to this name!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: NO MORE EXCUSES PLEASE!!!

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan Whore son aka HK14k

Fucking son of Wuhan whore. Your mother stand in the streets of Wuhan to sell her cheebye for 5 rmb and this is how you repay her? Balless lanjiaoless faggot.

Since you claim coming out with a placard with your nick is such a great idea, why you you fucking do it. No balls :rolleyes: Limppei teach you another way. You come out shouting KNNB 3times loudly ok. Or if my nick is too fearsome for you, you can shout "CPF is the best". Still no balls. :biggrin:

Limppei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? wahahahahahah :kma:

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. :oIo::kma:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan Whore son aka HK14k

Fucking son of Wuhan whore. Your mother stand in the streets of Wuhan to sell her cheebye for 5 rmb and this is how you repay her? Balless lanjiaoless faggot.

Since you claim coming out with a placard with your nick is such a great idea, why you you fucking do it. No balls :rolleyes: Limppei teach you another way. You come out shouting KNNB 3times loudly ok. Or if my nick is too fearsome for you, you can shout "CPF is the best". Still no balls. :biggrin:

Limppei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? wahahahahahah :kma:

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. :oIo::kma:

:cool:Poor Pathetic KNNBNBCB, A Son Of A Street Whore!!!

:kma: So I've accepted your challenge now back in Singapore and you're afraid. YOU FEAR!!! You have exposed your FEAR by coming out with lousy excuses like holding a placard or shouting KNNB A Son Of A Street Whore is nothing but plain excuse. :kma:

I've already told you if you're flying down to HK or Wuhan, I'll definitely be asking my guys to hold a placard to welcome a son of a bitch like you but alas your ballz shrink into you anus.

I've taken you out of surprise coz you taught I wouldn't dare to reply to you yesterday morning so you can act like a HERO in this forum further but now that I've responded to your challenge, you're crawling back to hide under your whore mother panties n coming out with plenty of excuses...

:rolleyes: Wow, you whack ppl???? Or are you just one of those pathetic with low self-esteem coward who walk with heads down on the streets??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm giving you the opportunity to WHACK ME first thing I step out of Changi Airport but Jesus, you've disgrace n shame your bitchy Mother!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

:biggrin: :biggrin:From your behavior n words, I can see a low self-esteem in you and you feel so inferior to others.... You're ashamed of yourself for having a STREET WHORE MOTHER and which is why you're trying to ACT like a HERO in this forum by licking n sucking up to the ballz of your various masters but again JESUS, they left you in the lurch when I responded to your challenge and you look nothing more than a fool. :biggrin: :kma:

You know what, everyone in Sammy Boyz forum is LAUGHING at you now for being A CLOWN.... You wanted the date, time and my flight schedule which I've given but yet you're still hiding under your STREET WHORE MOTHER panties...

:wink: :wink: Lastly, so sorry.... I'm not those Singapore useless PaiKia who sit behind a KopiTiam only know how to bullshit like you.... I TAKE UP CHALLENGES AND FACE IT UP WHICH YOU FEAR TO DO !!!! :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor Pathetic HK14K, A Son Of A Wuhan Street Whore!!!

So I've accepted your challenge but you're afraid. YOU FEAR!!! You have exposed your FEAR by coming out with lousy excuses like not daring to hold a placard or shouting KNNB A Son Of A Street Whore is nothing but plain excuse.

I've already told you if you're flying down to indonesia, I will personally hold a placard to welcome a son of a bitch like you but alas your ballz shrink into you anus.

I've taken you out of surprise coz you taught I wouldn't dare to reply to you yesterday morning so you can act like a HERO in this forum further but now that I've responded to your challenge, you're crawling back to hide under your whore mother panties n coming out with plenty of excuses...

you just one of those pathetic with low self-esteem coward who walk with heads down on the streets???

you've disgrace n shame your bitchy Mother!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

From your behavior n words, I can see a low self-esteem in you and you feel so inferior to others.... You're ashamed of yourself for having a STREET WHORE MOTHER and which is why you're trying to ACT like a HERO in this forum by licking n sucking up to the ballz of your various masters but again JESUS, they left you in the lurch when I responded to your challenge and you look nothing more than a fool. :rolleyes:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Save some face value for your mother if not for yourself.... Honestly, I dun see anyone interested in your ignorant vulgarity post anymore!!!

I sympathize with your mother to have a child like you so fillial that is selling your mother's smelly hole everyday the moment you wake up.... LOL!!!

Treat your mother with better respect... Your mum ain't easy working as a street whore in Wuhan just to feed a useless fool like u!!!

Also, your Hk stands for what? "hello kitty" is it..:biggrin:

your sole existence in this forum is for me to humiliate ....Ha Ha Ha Ha:biggrin: