• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Invest in Childcare centre, sure make money

Uh...i thought the justification for the open flood gate policy was due to singkies not breeding..? If not breeding how come got shortage of child care? Is there shortage of primary n secondary schools and kindergarten?

Shortage in sengkang/punggol due to the demand/supply. That estate is full of young families and hence the demand for childcare service is high. You never hear such issues from ah pek towns like telok blangah. In fact during Punggol East Bye Election this was one of the hot topic.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are PAP IB trying to flood the forum with new threads

:wink: Hope you would disappoint me by being a keyboard warrior as well.... :biggrin:

You gangster right? You ask people meet you and everything must suit you? Time and location all you set :*:

I thought in triad movies 1 party will set time and the other will set location?

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Invest in Childcare centre, sure make money

To me, Telok Blangah is far more desirable a place to live than an out-of-the-way hick town Punggol. :rolleyes:

Telok Blangah: a short distance to Vivocity and the city area. Backdoor shortcut access to Chinatown/Outram Park and Bukit Pasoh.

Punggol Sengkang flats are cheap. Hence new/young families lan lan gotta buy that place.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why be so coward n dun even dare to admit to what you cowards have mentioned????

As I mentioned, I merely accepted the challenge posted by you cowards!!!! I believed even illiterate understood what I wrote.... Since you guys like to post challenge or claim others are fake as if you COWARDS are very genuine, they show it.... Do I still need to accomodate to your time when the challenge is being thrown out by you COWARDS

I see your pattern already. Everything must swee swee follow your time/location. Who the fuck you think you are.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then who the fuck do you think you are when you COWARDS are the one to post the challenge n yet wanting me to follow where you name the place....

You COWARDS are the ones to say that I'm a faker, fair enough.... i dun have a habit of been genuine in a FORUM ONLY....

If you or your COWARD GANGS think that myself or any members are a faker, jolly well have the GUTS to face it out!!!!

Got people invite you to BKK already. Why don't you get your ass over there. :wink:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've also invited your COWARD friend to Wuhan, HK n Shenzhen.... Why ain't you n him getting your hot ass over as well???? Ha Ha Ha Ha...

By the way, I can still invite both COWARDS of you to Taiwan on the 27th June this month if you dare.... :cool:

Wow you very big shot, time, location everything set by you. Can see you are a fucking coward. PAP IB standard are like that la. :wink:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

:wink: Firstly, I dun like to ACT OR PRETEND like a hero in a forum like u.

Second, dun side-stepped my point by trying to avoid it.... I already say since the challenge is being started by you COWARDS, I merely accepted it and why do I still have to travel down to a place that you COWARDS mentioned when you cowards are the one who claimed that I'm a faker and you guys are genuine....

If you COWARDS are so GENUINE n not a NATO (NO ACTION TALK ONLY), then you cowards wouldn't be throwing challenges around and claiming others are faker...

If you have the GUTS to say it out, do it as well!!! :cool:

The same philosophy applies. If you are unhappy about LHL or the PAPs, dun just curse n swear in this forum.... Write emails to the cabinet minister in the PMOs office or the PM himself...

You mean LHL or those cabinet minister still have to come looking for u when you're the one who's unhappy??? What a retarded!!!

Shaming yourself is OK but dun shame your mother PLEASE!!!! :biggrin: :kma: :biggrin:

Hello PAP IB,

I only see you throwing challenges and asking people to meet you at your preferred time and location. Who on earth will want to do that. You think you are some chiobu is it? Likewise when others challenge you to go BKK, you got go? KNNB ownself also talk cock. :kma:

Shaming yourself is OK but dun shame your mother PLEASE!!!! :biggrin: :kma: :kma:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your Geylang Pai Kia Meng Chai has already kept his mouth shut after being exposed by me trying to play a tongue twisting game n here you are still trying to ACT LIKE A HERO in this forum with me???? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good that you know how to copy my sentence.... :cool: Shamed yourself is OK but dun shame your mother PLEASE!!! :kma: :cool: :kma:

Hello retarded PAP IB,

You are just going round in circles. People jio you go and meet but you can refuse and is not a coward. You jio people and they don't go means they are coward. How fucking retarded is that. Continue shaming yourself and your mother. :kma:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CPF!!! Good Or Bad???

Leong is right.... If one have such a substantiate amount in his investment yearly, does he or she still need to withdraw in full the CPF???

Mai Por lumpar la :kma: , you really want that InfP so badly is it.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reason is simple ;
Indeed you've shamed your mother well!!! :rolleyes:

Retarded PAP IB,

If you have nothing new to say then no need to reply. You want Taiwan is it? I going there in September, you wait for me ok. :oIo:

Got balls or not huh? :kma:

Continue shaming your mother ok.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy's Trial

Either way lhl is not going to come out of this smelling like a rose. If he had accepted the initial apology he would be seen as magnanimous and big hearted. By refusing it and going after Roy, he now look like some revengeful and petty bitch. Now he already 势成骑虎. His advisor really cock this up big time.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP vs People’s Power, Non Violent Revolution To End Tyranny

A few sweeteners just before the next election, a sprinkling of contrition and all will be forgiven.

How your lhl 白金fund collection? how many morons donated?

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: foreign press followup on blogger roy fund raising

Message for PM Lee Hsien Loong

I support you. Please do the following:

1. Sue all bloggers, forum posters and every one who criticize you.
2. Demand compensation of at least S$5 million from each of the lawsuits.
3. Demand websites and online forums that criticize you to shut down.

Copy from Thailand King and Korea Kim?

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

On that topic, sometimes I wonder how much a gun carriage funeral costs.

I bet you could spend that money on plenty of complete wedding packages. :wink:

Void deck funeral already minimum 20k. You say leh.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lky funeral will be epic. Once in a lifetime event not to be missed. Don't let people wait too long for this day.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man buay song receiving magnifying glass after ordering penis enlargement kit

Internet scammer with a great sense of humour.:biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Boycott Drew and Napier Law Firm, they are defenders of Bullies

I have no outstanding lawsuits and can't afford them anyway. Be careful of that 黑皮朝庭鹰犬.