• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: let's throw some punches at LHL ...

17 year-old kids fuck him via graffiti. 30 year-old fuck him via blog. 71 year-old fuck him via bus-stop.

老中青 generations all piss off with him.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CPF - Still Confused 7 Years Later

Agree!
For me the only point i dont like about CPF is low interest rate.
Fair deal is 4%~6%.

Other I have no issue. Many complaint these and that look like the need money from CPF to survive. Without CPF monet they will die. These group normally are useless never save money. They should thank gov CPF save for them. Without CPF do u thing they will save money on their own and how many % will really save ???

In this forum you and singveld are 齐名. Two fucktards of similarly low intelligence.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FAPee MPees Looking Shagged in Parleement!

jt : 真搞不懂我有什么比不上那男人婆.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why is thread "Prime Minister of Singapore = Paedophile?" deleted?

You are not as anonymous as you think. Don't say I have not warned you.

Understand that everyone has a price including you. Doesn't take much for a pimp to sell his integrity.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mui Hoong tells WP to grow up, work harder, be honest

This 老鸡排八婆work as a journalist or as pap apologist.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Contributions to Roy Ngerng’s legal fee hits $50,000

The Peanut [symbol = ] has nothing to do with LHL. It was invented by Mrs GCT for her toy boy TT Durai.

LHL's unit of currency is known as a "Derisory" [symbol = ↁ]

ↁ1 = $5000.

I intend to donate around ↁ10 to LHL to help him cover his legal costs.

Hello you have brains or not? I thought you always claim to be a non-TWIT :oIo:

LHL confirm will claim damages and legal fees incurred if he wins the law suit. And as far as SG kangaroo courts go, no way LHL (and famiLEE) will lose any defamation suit. :kma:

LHL don't need your donation because he won't be paying a single cent from his own pocket for his case. You so rich go donate to charity ok.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you roll over Credit Card Debts or Personal Credit Lines?

Many people are financially illiterate and irresponsible and live well beyond their means driven by their desire to show off.

It is for this very reason that the CPF minimum sum scheme has to be maintained indefinitely. Thank goodness we have a responsible government like the PAP that knows what is good for Singaporeans and implements policies that may be unpopular but are very necessary.

吊你老母.. so people that don't owe credit card, banks and are financially literate can withdraw all cpf at 55 :oIo:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Sun!

Amazes me how stupid can one get. My fucktard cousin is one of them. He happens to be a sec school teacher. Good luck if your poor son is being taught by him.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy Ngerng raised $72,043.91 by 4th day!

THis show how stupid and idiot is the RoyNgerng or those post this figure in internet. They really don't know how to play politic and game strategy.
More amount the collectmeaning more lawyer want to milk Roy.
Should just keep quite about the amount raised.

Hello stupid idiot

This is beyond your tiny brain. Keep your mouth shut and nobody will know how fucking stupid you are. Ditto to singveld.

Fuck you understand.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: *BREAKING** Blogger Roy Ngerng has managed to reach his 70k Target in less than 4

A powerful message has been sent to cancerLoong. Let's hope the turnout at hong lim park will be another middle finger to pap. Singaporeans it's now or never. Wake up.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Alex Yam: Sinkie char bors to serve NS too!

AWaRE bitches know when to act blur. Their definition of sexual equality can be twisted as and when to their advantage.

Who say woman cannot serve ns? As medic, clerk, logistic support cannot?

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: can someone merge all CPF threads into one?

Why so many new threads discussing about the same?

KNNBCCB to you. You moron Christian freak should merge all your religious rubbish into one thread. And please post them in rubbish heap or religious folder. 王八蛋吃屎去吧.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Election department blames two 17 yr olds for the empty ballot boxes found last y

No name, no explanation, no coherent reporting. Why do they even bother?

If tan Cheng Bock won the PE, pap would use this incident to declare that vote accountability had been severely compromised and demand a fresh PE.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Alex Yam: Sinkie char bors to serve NS too!

The chioer PRs prospective should serve as 慰安妇 for our ns boys and reservists. Prerequisite for their pr approval.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TP Mata Seriously Injured in Collision!

'seriously injured' is something like that navy regular Jason chee. This is just like a tackle on a soccer game. pussy. stand up and walk it off :oIo:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wah this Roy Ngerng sibey Wayang sia

PAP type of dramatization :

1) Tin Pei Lin pick soiled kotex.

2) Asshole doctor Koh Poh Koon pick dried leaves.

3) 30+% KFC Tony performing first aid on playground ah boy. First Lady complement by helping to fan boy boy.

Best PAP drama king/queen of the year is IndraNeh orchestrating ah pek/ah soh doing tachi under 3pm sun to bluff UK Royals.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Girlfriend trying very hard to make her boyfriend a hero...

He then rushed to a house nearby and requested for a fire extinguisher :rolleyes:

Wow he even knew which house have fire extinguisher. I must say this is a very uncommon household item. Sure he didn't plan all these himself just for a minute of fame :rolleyes: