• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please judge me

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whether it is stink or not, it is all about the mind

Buddha says:
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood.

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. Stink or not is all in the mind...

whether it is stink or not, it is all about the mind

Buddha says:
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood.

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

Its all in the mind. If your GOD is really all great and mighty so you have to be so scared?

dear, if it is all in the mind, if i shit on your lunch box infront of u and wash it clean, would u use the same lunch box for your food?
if it is all in the mind...

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand this thread? People arguing about what? Chill please.
Sometimes, its just different perception.

591good_angle_wtf.gif

Last edited:

GeneralKala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to admit I'm having a great time near the alps now nevertheless I am starting this new thread to welcome any SBF members to judge me on my recent zapping of two SBF members one is that kopiuncle the other is ilovesingapore.

Both zaps I left my nick and reasons.

Errrrr...... Hooray?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't understand this thread? People arguing about what? Chill please.
Sometimes, its just different perception.

591good_angle_wtf.gif

i like this one. good. what is there to judge if you zap people. you have the power and you have the right. why start a thread >>> lan lan lan <<<