• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please judge me

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There is no reason to explain why you zapped someone. If you think the other person deserved it, go right ahead. Similarly when you up someone. No need to explain at all.

This is my style letting the receiver know. You see even I let them know and explain they are already kpkb accusing me of being a bully and "nuclear bomb" them.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've posted a response to you. But it was too long and rejected, although it was less than 100 words.

I can only say this: if you do Right, there is no need for you to ask for Judgement.
If you did wrong, and you are filled with regret, guilt and remorse, you need to seek JUSTIFICATION.

you are no different from the many cyberbullies here. I will not judge you simply because you are NOT WORTHY OF BEING JUDGED.

THANK YOU.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
only those who are guilty and remorseful will seek jUDGEment from others....
the good, the pious and the truthful do not need anyone to JUDGE them..
their actions speak for themselves....

asking for JUDGEMENT from others is self indictment...only kangaroos will come supporting the BALLS....

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a life man! Can go alps and still want to come to this fuck place to post. Who wants to judge you, who gives a ff

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is my style letting the receiver know. You see even I let them know and explain they are already kpkb accusing me of being a bully and "nuclear bomb" them.

there is NO NEED to justify or explain your EXECUTION ORDER.
forummers here are NO FOOLS. only your CCCB Gang will come supporting your seedless testicles.

Now go to the mirror and REFLECT.... and nobody will want to JUDGE you simply because you are not worthy of any ....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Joetys

who are the You Guys ?

Thread: Why Kopiuncle resort to Spamming?
You guys are really too much - joetys

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've posted a response to you. But it was too long and rejected, although it was less than 100 words.

I can only say this: if you do Right, there is no need for you to ask for Judgement.
If you did wrong, and you are filled with regret, guilt and remorse, you need to seek JUSTIFICATION.

you are no different from the many cyberbullies here. I will not judge you simply because you are NOT WORTHY OF BEING JUDGED.

THANK YOU.

who cares about ur opinion?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please lah............

This forum is has only 10 active participants at any one time..........you can count with your fingers................

90% of the garbages are contributed by the same CCCb Gang.....top on the list is that motherfucking asshole I H P ....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If sinkies can work together...pap would have been booted out long ago.
That said lets use this as the first step and all ignore that piece of shit from now.

you PROMISED that long ago
now you become one fucking shit
the same as the motherfucker I H P
and that perineum licking good fella J W 5
while T F B H lapping the leftovers of the anchovy sauce

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck that kopisai!

He is the filthiest scumbag that needs to be banned!

this to you

dont-keep-calm.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you PROMISED that long ago
now you become one fucking shit
the same as the motherfucker I H P
and that perineum licking good fella J W 5
while T F B H lapping the leftovers of the anchovy sauce

Your clone is now moderation. Go PM Leongsam and beg him like a dog to rescue your clone.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your clone is now moderation. Go PM Leongsam and beg him like a dog to rescue your clone.

there is no need to beg anyone for a lifebuoy
if you can't handle yourself here, you do not deserve to be here
just like when you lick the foul smelling anchovy sauce of that jerk JW5
and drew the wrong blood, you get fucked yourself ...understand?