• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

Gopher

New neighbour

Hi hi, I am very keen to get a unit in Nusa Duta. Was initially looking at HH but in the end am more keen on ND as it is so conveniently located close to all the amenities. Hope to be your neighbour soon if I can find a house within my budget. What's the going price on the subsale market now? Cheers :smile:

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: All about cars in Malaysia

hi,

i don't agreed HH is lifestyle and ND is bread and butter product as lifestyle is mean that convenient and enjoy the overall environment, i personally think ND is not bad compare to HH, HH is too far away from home to any amenities except is in Golf club but if without transport i don't think you are enjoy to stand there unless is for holiday purpose.

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal

HH is lifestyle maybe because of the golf course but when you drive around at night you can see how dead the place is.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

HH is lifestyle maybe because of the golf course but when you drive around at night you can see how dead the place is.

It really depends on what you want/need. We did not choose hh basically due to inconvenience. We also do not play golf. We know of friends who found hh attractive because you cannot find properties like it in Singapore.
I understand hh security is good. You can walk or jog around without fear of motorcycle gang.
The Malaysians have a different set of criteria when choosing. Recently one Malaysian told me former oil palm plantation not so good because potentially will have termite underground. Also security is a big part of tje consideration. They own cars so public transportation is weight less compared to general Sgp.

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal

It really depends on what you want/need. We did not choose hh basically due to inconvenience. We also do not play golf. We know of friends who found hh attractive because you cannot find properties like it in Singapore.
I understand hh security is good. You can walk or jog around without fear of motorcycle gang.
The Malaysians have a different set of criteria when choosing. Recently one Malaysian told me former oil palm plantation not so good because potentially will have termite underground. Also security is a big part of tje consideration. They own cars so public transportation is weight less compared to general Sgp.
Actually, the advantage of ND is the nearby shop and malls, a short distance away from my place at ND1. also ND is G&G and once they completed the garden and the lake will be an awesome place to live.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: New neighbour

Hi hi, I am very keen to get a unit in Nusa Duta. Was initially looking at HH but in the end am more keen on ND as it is so conveniently located close to all the amenities. Hope to be your neighbour soon if I can find a house within my budget. What's the going price on the subsale market now? Cheers :smile:

hi Gopher,

for what i know there is still available for Bumi lot at SEMI-D it depend which type you are looking for.. do let me know i can help you to ask the sale person... :smile:

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, the advantage of ND is the nearby shop and malls, a short distance away from my place at ND1. also ND is G&G and once they completed the garden and the lake will be an awesome place to live.

hi Shaven I'll be soon at ND 1 too.. my phase is 3A2 is getting ready by end 2013 or beginning of 2014 what is G&G stand for?

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi Shaven I'll be soon at ND 1 too.. my phase is 3A2 is getting ready by end 2013 or beginning of 2014 what is G&G stand for?

hi Allan, I'm at phase 3B2 ready by mar 2014, G&G is gated and guarded. btw, ND1 will have an access door to the garden, can jog woh from garden to over the lake.:smile:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another reason why HH is selling like hot cakes with higher prices is because they do not have foreigers quota. Unlike other developers which have a 20% cap . Hence once the foreigner quota is hit, developers will have a harder time to sell well , as most locals will find prices unacceptable .

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see people asking RM780K for cluster house, 1.2M to 1.5M for Semi D . ( resale market )

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another reason why HH is selling like hot cakes with higher prices is because they do not have foreigers quota. Unlike other developers which have a 20% cap . Hence once the foreigner quota is hit, developers will have a harder time to sell well , as most locals will find prices unacceptable .

I was wondering if ND has no restriction to foreigner too, what I know the unit I have is an international unit, there were at least 4 or 5 units that are bumi lot when I book mine.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi Allan, I'm at phase 3B2 ready by mar 2014, G&G is gated and guarded. btw, ND1 will have an access door to the garden, can jog woh from garden to over the lake.:smile:

Is the lake area gated as well. From earlier posting we were not sure.

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is the lake area gated as well. From earlier posting we were not sure.

Yes, the lake and the garden is fence up and access to the garden will be from the new gate being built, there is also an access gate from ND1 to the garden.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, the lake and the garden is fence up and access to the garden will be from the new gate being built, there is also an access gate from ND1 to the garden.

That is great! Hope the maintainance will be good.

evoque

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey, if you are interested in the new phase semi-D, you may PM or check my listing earlier. Cheers.

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gents,
Looking at the drawing plan, it looks like the Lake area is surrounded by fencing with 4 access gates for the different precincts. I was told that the north side of the lake, facing the stream will not have any fenching. I was also informed by IJM that the lake facilities will be handed over to the Local Authority when the project is completed. This means that it will be open to the public. Security will be compromised for those living next to the Lake perimeter fenching. This a bit disappointing if it is true. He indicated that IJM cannot maintain the facilities unless, maybe, the ND precinst committees take over the cost and responsibilities. I would have thought that this would have been included in the monthly maintenance fees.
BTW is anybody aware of the quality of the existing maintenance services in ND?

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gents,
Looking at the drawing plan, it looks like the Lake area is surrounded by fencing with 4 access gates for the different precincts. I was told that the north side of the lake, facing the stream will not have any fenching. I was also informed by IJM that the lake facilities will be handed over to the Local Authority when the project is completed. This means that it will be open to the public. Security will be compromised for those living next to the Lake perimeter fenching. This a bit disappointing if it is true. He indicated that IJM cannot maintain the facilities unless, maybe, the ND precinst committees take over the cost and responsibilities. I would have thought that this would have been included in the monthly maintenance fees.
BTW is anybody aware of the quality of the existing maintenance services in ND?

Yes. If the current residence form the committee and take the lead it will be great. The garden and lake will then be better maint and security improve. The only concern I can think of is how much will it cost?

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi gentlemen and ladies,

we should ask IJM to take over the lake facilities rather then let it open for public, for sure in future it will be worse and Security is also A BIG MAJOR concern not only for the particular precinst it will damage the whole image of ND taman. we should group together and react to IJM our concern before the thing have finalized. anyone who like to organize this?