• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Liew2014...

are you the residence for Nusa duta???

Hi again allanckk,

Not yet. My Phase 3B2 Semi-D unit will only be ready by end of 2013, that's the latest I heard today, from IJM. Went to their NI office to sign the forms for connection of water and electricity. They are getting the paperwork done ahead of time. There was some delays from TNB for the units that was completed recently.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi again allanckk,

Not yet. My Phase 3B2 Semi-D unit will only be ready by end of 2013, that's the latest I heard today, from IJM. Went to their NI office to sign the forms for connection of water and electricity. They are getting the paperwork done ahead of time. There was some delays from TNB for the units that was completed recently.

hi Liew2014...

we are the same phase le.. my semi-d also will be end of this year or early of next year... also just sign the document for acct open for elec and water last month.. :smile::smile:

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Liew2014...

we are the same phase le.. my semi-d also will be end of this year or early of next year... also just sign the document for acct open for elec and water last month.. :smile::smile:

I am also in 3b2. Anyone else here in this phase ?
End 2013 sounds fast. Was there about a month back do not seem to have started much. IJM also have not ask for the 2nd 10%.

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also in 3b2. Anyone else here in this phase ?
End 2013 sounds fast. Was there about a month back do not seem to have started much. IJM also have not ask for the 2nd 10%.

Hi Alnine,
See attached photos of the status of Phase 3B2 taken on 5th Nov 2012 from the 'show house'. Marcus, from IJM indicated that it will be ready by end 2013 or early 2014. I must say that they are fast. He also mentioned that IJM will be requesting for the next 10% (foundation completion) soon.

allanckk,
I think, yours must be is in Phase 3A2, if it is going to be completed by end of 2012, as you mentioned.

Phase 3B2-06.11.12.a.jpgPhase 3B2-06.11.12.b.jpg

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Alnine,
See attached photos of the status of Phase 3B2 taken on 5th Nov 2012 from the 'show house'. Marcus, from IJM indicated that it will be ready by end 2013 or early 2014. I must say that they are fast. He also mentioned that IJM will be requesting for the next 10% (foundation completion) soon.

allanckk,
I think, yours must be is in Phase 3A2, if it is going to be completed by end of 2012, as you mentioned.

View attachment 7349View attachment 7350

Thanks for the photos. Need to get the 10% ready. Yes looks like they are fast but then again this is 2 level, in Singapore we are use to the high rise building timing where the foundation can take weeks or months.
Do you know if 3b2 is fully sold ?

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the photos. Need to get the 10% ready. Yes looks like they are fast but then again this is 2 level, in Singapore we are use to the high rise building timing where the foundation can take weeks or months.
Do you know if 3b2 is fully sold ?

All the Type H are sold out. I understand a few of the Type G, mainly 'Bumi' units are left. Saw the 'SOLD OUT' sign pasted on the 'show units' for both.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the Type H are sold out. I understand a few of the Type G, mainly 'Bumi' units are left. Saw the 'SOLD OUT' sign pasted on the 'show units' for both.

Their web site still did not say sold out or limited units. I guess the site not updated.
There is some minor differences between the show house and the drawings in my SPA. One of them is the window at the stairs. The show house has a large central window but the drawing shows a smaller window at the side. Wonder which one will be for the design finally. I was told for type G there will be a balcony at the side which was not shown in the brochure.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Alnine,

allanckk,

View attachment 7349View attachment 7350

hi Liew2014,

my unit is just along the show house so isnt is 3A2 im not sure....

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Liew2014,

my unit is just along the show house so isnt is 3A2 im not sure....

Hi allanckk,

See attached building plan for the N. Duta location. My understanding is that, 3A2 is on the left side within the pink area and 3B2 is on the right side within the red area.

Nusa Duta Semi-D Area Plan.jpg

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi allanckk,

See attached building plan for the N. Duta location. My understanding is that, 3A2 is on the left side within the pink area and 3B2 is on the right side within the red area.

View attachment 7735

Wow.... you have many detail information.

Anyone has information on how the lake is coming along ? I see it on google map as early as 2011. But the areas landscaping is still obviously in the works. So early dig out the lake. Wonder why.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea why is nusa duta houses lagging behind HH houses in terms of rental and price?

HH is lifestyle product, is the in thing for well to do Singaporean. ND is bread and butter product, good for working class to commute in/out of Singapore and enjoy the nearby amenities. You don’t know that currently, luxury cars got more sales than Jap cars?