• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are all Chinese the same?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Sinkie Cantonese, one Malaysian Cantonese and one Hongkie Cantonese and all same indeed - all act nice act subservient when no power and vicious bullies when got power, all lazy idle either play Facebook games in first three months of job or go to work at 10 am come home 5 pm or do easy job like librarian job.
Of course only lazy idle evil bad hearted people got energy and time to stalk and bully me. If they are doing real hard work that occupied their mind like me last time - and not easy jobs - they got energy to spare to stalk people every minute and make knocks? Impossible.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course only lazy idle evil bad hearted people got energy and time to stalk and bully me. If they are doing real hard work that occupied their mind like me last time - and not easy jobs - they got energy to spare to stalk people every minute and make knocks? Impossible.
And that’s why vicious bullies are all the same lah, lazy idle narrow hearted bad evil people with too much time to spare.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Sinkie Cantonese, one Malaysian Cantonese and one Hongkie Cantonese and all same indeed - all act nice act subservient when no power and vicious bullies when got power, all lazy idle either play Facebook games in first three months of job or go to work at 10 am come home 5 pm or do easy job like librarian job.
And which hokkien hero is lazy and idle? NONE. Hokkien heroes are all same indeed very hardworking because impossible to make it big if you are lazy idle.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of people will have what kind of character indeed. Stalking bullies are definitely lazy and idle in their proper jobs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of people will have what kind of character indeed. Stalking bullies are definitely lazy and idle in their proper jobs.
This is not one day bullying but months and years of bullying means lazy and idle people to have energy to sustain their bullying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same principle applies to those in the forum like @rotiprata too. He is confirmed a suck cock, lazy and idle people that bully good people.
How do lazy idle people keep their job or move up to ceo? Suck cock lah just see @rotiprata for best example. He is proven no horse run suck cock winner from suck cock of mahathir to LJ Mccully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All same indeed ungrateful people that are lacking in kindness. Benefiting from me either directly or indirectly and yet bullying me viciously not called ungrateful people then called what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All same indeed ungrateful people that are lacking in kindness. Benefiting from me either directly or indirectly and yet bullying me viciously not called ungrateful people then called what?
No wonder so few philanthropists unlike hokkien heroes so many philanthropists.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I did charity doing donation canvassing and I remember this Cantonese clerk bought many toys for her kids but $1 also don’t want to donate.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of people will have what kind of character indeed. Got kindness people will become bullies meh? Of course not.