• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hakka Cantonese LIAR dogs sons ot chickens @empathiserofeatshitndie @musclepower @sbfuncle etc are everyday creating Gansiokbin threads spewing LIES

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please feel free to start Gansiokbin threads everyday telling lies twisting everything I said making an issue out of no issue because this will only prove that I am being persecuted by you evil arrogant hakka Cantonese dogs from you @empathizerofeatshitndie to @ginmother to @musclepower to @sbfuncle to @rotiprata to @Balls2U etc.

If got time I scan what you posted if not I don’t even bother to read your dog threads and all dogs replies full of lies. Please don’t assume no reply means guilty okay because you dogs gang up to bully me repeating lies 1000 times it’s impossible for me to read or reply to all Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don’t assume no reply means guilty okay because you dogs gang up to bully me repeating lies 1000 times it’s impossible for me to read or reply to all Pui!

It's actually the same logic as "don't dare to swear means I'm a virgin".

Double standards is the hallmark of a CRIMINAL BULLY !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's actually the same logic as "don't dare to swear means I'm a virgin".

Double standards is the hallmark of a CRIMINAL BULLY !
You sneaky despicable Malaysian Cantonese dog chicken as usual login immediately after I logoff to win last words spewing dirty lies.

What double standard when it’s a fact I already replied YOU CANTONESE AND HAKKA DOGS MANY TIMES AND YOU ARE THE SHAMELESS LIAR DOGS THAT KEEP REPEATING IT 1000 times making it impossible for me to read and reply and then shamelessly turn around to make an issue out of no issue again to accuse me double standard when there is no double standard at all. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sneaky despicable Malaysian Cantonese dog chicken as usual login immediately after I logoff to win last words spewing dirty lies.

What double standard when it’s a fact I already replied YOU CANTONESE AND HAKKA DOGS MANY TIMES AND YOU ARE THE SHAMELESS LIAR DOGS THAT KEEP REPEATING IT 1000 times making it impossible for me to read and reply and then shamelessly turn around to make an issue out of no issue again to accuse me double standard when there is no double standard at all. Pui!
You Malaysian Cantonese dog @musclepower aka @nightsafari clone are the criminal bully hiding in rat hole dare not go to my Facebook but hide in rat hole viciously attack me a virgin as chicken and dare not swear. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come on Cantonese LIAR dog @musclepower you know it I already replied to you multiple times but you keep repeating same lies with no morals. Just today I spent more than 1.5 hours here replying to dogs and I am stating an obvious fact that it’s impossible for me to even read all dog posts let alone repeat and repeat replying to repeated lies by Cantonese Hakka dogs with double standard dare not swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death and yet trampling me non stop with their Cantonese Hakka dog pride.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on Cantonese LIAR dog @musclepower you know it I already replied to you multiple times but you keep repeating same lies with no morals. Just today I spent more than 1.5 hours here replying to dogs and I am stating an obvious fact that it’s impossible for me to even read all dog posts let alone repeat and repeat replying to repeated lies by Cantonese Hakka dogs with double standard dare not swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death and yet trampling me non stop with their Cantonese Hakka dog pride.
And I don’t know what double standard when I swear big big if I am not a virgin I die a violent death and anyone accuse me clone of anyone I also dare to swear big big I am not the clone while @musclepower is the double standard Cantonese bully dog LIAR that dare not swear if I am a virgin he dies violent death and he dare not swear he is not @nightsafari clone while he did all the dirty tricks to create threads on foreign account opening to declare he is not Malaysian to deflect what I said he is @noghtsafari clone etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost two hours today and I have not read most of Gansiokbin threads. What do I owe evil LIAR CANTONESE HAKKA DOGS? Knnbccb indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost two hours today and I have not read most of Gansiokbin threads. What do I owe evil LIAR CANTONESE HAKKA DOGS? Knnbccb indeed
And I have not prepared dinner not played piano did nothing just sit here spent two hours replying to REPEATED evil nonsense smearing me not enough sacrifice ?
You self entitled LIAR CANTONESE HAKKA DOGS @musclepower @empathizerofeatshitndie @ginmother @sbfuncle bullying will be burnt in hell forever Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I don’t know what double standard when I swear big big if I am not a virgin I die a violent death and anyone accuse me clone of anyone I also dare to swear big big I am not the clone while @musclepower is the double standard Cantonese bully dog LIAR that dare not swear if I am a virgin he dies violent death and he dare not swear he is not @nightsafari clone while he did all the dirty tricks to create threads on foreign account opening to declare he is not Malaysian to deflect what I said he is @noghtsafari clone etc.
And I swear big big if I lie of knocks and whistle I die a violent death. Knnbccb Cantonese Hakka dogs @musclepower @ginmother @sbfuncle @empathizerofeatshitndie @iamnobody doing dirty tricks like CCP accusing dissidents as mad do swear if I am not mad not telling lies of whistles and knocks you die a violent death. But of course you LIAR DOUBLE STANDARD DOGS WONT SWEAR AS USUAL. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay time to logoff after more than two hours
And I have not read most of Gansiokbin threads, even those that I replied I also didn’t read all posts. So it’s a fact impossible for me to read or reply to REPEATED EVIL NONSENSE TWISTING EVERYTHING I SAID AND THAT I ALREADY REPLIED MANY TIMES SO NO REPLY DO NOT MEAN I AM GUILTY IN MY CASE OF BEING VICTIM OF MASSIVE ATTACKS.

BUT OBVIOUSLY THE REVERSE IS NOT TRUE OF DOGS. THEIR NON REPLY OF MY FEW POSTS AND DARE NOT SWEAR IS ADMITTING GUILTY OF SPEWING LIES OF ME AND THATS NOTHING DOUBLE STANDARD AT ALL.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay time to logoff after more than two hours
Almost three hours liao that’s how emotionally draining life is for a victim of cyber bullying and that’s why there are so many that committed suicide and yet Hakka Cantonese dogs here never repent the evil they did and doing to me for more than a decade and evil ARROGANT Hakka dog @empathizerofeatshitndie got the cheek to ask me victim of slut in bed kt latha and massive dogs bullying to repent Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost three hours liao that’s how emotionally draining life is for a victim of cyber bullying and that’s why there are so many that committed suicide and yet Hakka Cantonese dogs here never repent the evil they did and doing to me for more than a decade and evil ARROGANT Hakka dog @empathizerofeatshitndie got the cheek to ask me victim of slut in bed kt latha and massive dogs bullying to repent Knnbccb Pui!
Useless human pests dogs @empathizerofeatshitndie @ginmother @musclepower etc you have three hours everyday to spend on bullying with your hakka Cantonese dog pride to get your psychopath happiness but I am spending three hours to be bullied. It’s called stupid right? So easy to walk away right? Then why so many committed suicide? Oh because victim is weak and stupid lah while you CRIMINAL BULLIES HIDING IN RAT HOLE are so clever so smart dogs and sons of Cantonese hakka prostitutes. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless human pests dogs @empathizerofeatshitndie @ginmother @musclepower etc you have three hours everyday to spend on bullying with your hakka Cantonese dog pride to get your psychopath happiness but I am spending three hours to be bullied. It’s called stupid right? So easy to walk away right? Then why so many committed suicide? Oh because victim is weak and stupid lah while you CRIMINAL BULLIES HIDING IN RAT HOLE are so clever so smart dogs and sons of Cantonese hakka prostitutes. Pui!
I walk to where when I moved everywhere from jb to spore also Ccb Malaysian dogs and other dogs harassing me ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I walk to where when I moved everywhere from jb to spore also Ccb Malaysian dogs and other dogs harassing me ?
Didn’t I walk away from SFC? No wonder Asian dogs like to bully people. So easy to be criminal bully. Victim walked away or don’t walk away also called guilty and explain and explain the dogs just twist and repeat non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
唐朝豪放女
淫娃又處女
男人雖能舉
老膜無法取
Pui your Cantonese prostitute descendant double standard LIAR mouth that dare not swear if I am a virgin you die while I swear big big if I am not a virgin I die a violent death. Suck cock do dirty tricks tell lies dare not swear is your Malaysian dog @nightsadari clone Cantonese dog way to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay more than three hours spent Liao. Everyone can see dogs just keep repeating lies no matter what I reply while these double standard dogs accuse me slut whore mistress no need proof while demanding me for proof and they dare not swear and dare not take up my virginity test challenge and they accuse me no proof when it’s they dare not take up. That’s how sickening my life is. No wonder so many committed suicide and evil dogs will never repent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely = fake virgin busted.

To date, not a single shred of evidence to prove she is still a virgin.

Swearing does NOT create a hymen you 癲雞。Even if I was a clone of somebody, it would not make you a virgin.
Yawn repeat lies again. You double standard Cantonese dog accuse me chicken without proof but want me your victim of bullying to prove that I am not chicken. So shameless but I said okay I sacrificed my human right and you take up my virginity test challenge and I prove to you but you are the LIAR DOG THAT DARE NOT. Pui!!