• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also experienced wiring problem and circuit trip, the IJM wiring contractor managed to solve the problem the next day. No need to wait two weeks, so just ask IJM to solve whatever problem. They should.

Hi ginfreely,

Good to you.
unfortunately my neighbour didn't enjoy that kind of good luck like you.
Got to chase after them again and again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ginfreely,

Good to you.
unfortunately my neighbour didn't enjoy that kind of good luck like you.
Got to chase after them again and again.

Not really, if good luck won't have this wiring problem in the first place. I think it is our hard earned money, don't let any developer get away by delay tactic. Just hammer them and start asking compensation if any delay. In SG, if developer delay defect, can ask lawyer to send letter to tell them money will be deducted from the balance for getting own contractor to do the job.

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The word 'efficiency' is non existence here in Malaysia.
A lot time you have to push the paper that comes with Ah Gong's head to make it faster.
Anyway slower pace is what we want here, so i hope it stay this way.
In a way we are bunch of lucky guys here that can stay in this big and beautiful house.
The wirings is just a small hiccup, I am more than happy trying to solve it.

Fast backwards, when i wanted to purchase this house my significant other half objected it to the point i have
to beg her and succumbed to her unreasonable conditions. When we view the completed house she
has a changed heart, I tease her to sell it away and take profits she say no way !

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy for you. However I thought IJM was a good developer so less problems. But looking at various forum is like same same. May be others are worse if really compare side by side.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The word 'efficiency' is non existence here in Malaysia.
A lot time you have to push the paper that comes with Ah Gong's head to make it faster.
Anyway slower pace is what we want here, so i hope it stay this way.
In a way we are bunch of lucky guys here that can stay in this big and beautiful house.
The wirings is just a small hiccup, I am more than happy trying to solve it.

Fast backwards, when i wanted to purchase this house my significant other half objected it to the point i have
to beg her and succumbed to her unreasonable conditions. When we view the completed house she
has a changed heart, I tease her to sell it away and take profits she say no way !

Haha recently heard a contractor mentioned about Ah kong head, that was the first time i heard it, are you Malaysian? Yeah we are a lucky bunch to buy this big and beautiful house that has appreciated in price!

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy for you. However I thought IJM was a good developer so less problems. But looking at various forum is like same same. May be others are worse if really compare side by side.

Hi alnine,
I will be happy for you too when you move in to your semi-D in two years time.

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha recently heard a contractor mentioned about Ah kong head, that was the first time i heard it, are you Malaysian? Yeah we are a lucky bunch to buy this big and beautiful house that has appreciated in price!

The art of creative diplomatic is very useful in this world, just that its not so popular in Singapore.
Singaporean or Malaysian, we are the same, neither are 3 heads with 6 arms.
Talking about price appreciation, once the 3rd phase which is the last phase cluster i presume are sold out,
the phase 2 cluster value might go up to 900k in near future.

Last edited:

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Eagle
Yes. Looking forward to it. I hope the reputation og JB improves, relatives are still scared of the crime and cowboy town stories.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa Duta Community

Hi all brothers and sisters here...

Please share the great things in Nusa Duta, i am keen to find out more on staying there as im going to be the residence in Nusa Duta Soon:p:p

Thank you so much in advance.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nusa Duta Community

Hi all brothers and sisters here...

Please share the great things in Nusa Duta, i am keen to find out more on staying there as im going to be the residence in Nusa Duta Soon:p:p

You most likely know this. Lots of good food near by.
Did you do much reno?

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa Duta Community

Hi all brothers and sisters,

Please share the great things in Setia Tropika, i am keen to find out more on Nusa Duta as im going to get my new house soon.:smile::smile:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nusa Duta Community

Hi all brothers and sisters,

Please share the great things in Setia Tropika, i am keen to find out more on Nusa Duta as im going to get my new house soon.:smile::smile:

u beri the 花心..lei em100.gif

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi alnine,

Not sure whether is 15A or 20A but what is the nice food over the place can share??? and is the secuity guard post good?

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa Duta (public safety)

Hi sister and brother,

can share some comment for Nusa Duta public safety as im going to be the residence soon thus what are the concern which i would need to take note?? would the Guard Post do he's work?? :smile:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nusa Duta (public safety)

Hi sister and brother,

can share some comment for Nusa Duta public safety as im going to be the residence soon thus what are the concern which i would need to take note?? would the Guard Post do he's work?? :smile:

tot u r going to renounce yr mly citizenship? em10.gif