• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Newbie

you can knock down the whole house and rebuild from scratch if you like. since the title is individual freehold. unlike singapore clusters whereby the title is strata, you have to keep the external facade. just booked a bumi semi-d at ND1 3A2. hopefully no bumi comes along and snatch my lot....

hi,

how much is the price you booked?

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal

you can knock down the whole house and rebuild from scratch if you like. since the title is individual freehold. unlike singapore clusters whereby the title is strata, you have to keep the external facade. just booked a bumi semi-d at ND1 3A2. hopefully no bumi comes along and snatch my lot....

careful ah, recently MPJBT issued summons to a number of ND owners for altering their external facade without permit. i think the MPJBT has developers build plans and for what i know developers need to submit their plan to MPJBT before license is issued.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

careful ah, recently MPJBT issued summons to a number of ND owners for altering their external facade without permit. i think the MPJBT has developers build plans and for what i know developers need to submit their plan to MPJBT before license is issued.

I would recommend to always get the plans submitted by an architect for approval first, that way it is legal and plus you have a higher chance to claim tax reliefs for it next time when selling the place (if one intends to sell next time)

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

dear all, Duta2 Cluster 32x70 2593sqf @ 760K - is the price tag worth it? It seems reasonable to me when i look at the new semi D selling 900K onwards

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

dear all, Duta2 Cluster 32x70 2593sqf @ 760K - is the price tag worth it? It seems reasonable to me when i look at the new semi D selling 900K onwards

The recently sold-out? clusters have got much bigger builtups. This Duta2 cluster is small comparatively with only 2593sqft BU, abt $293psf (760k/2593). Must compare with the new Semi Dee built up then you can see if its worth or not.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

The recently sold-out? clusters have got much bigger builtups. This Duta2 cluster is small comparatively with only 2593sqft BU, abt $293psf (760k/2593). Must compare with the new Semi Dee built up then you can see if its worth or not.

hi MingChye, i dont think its the latest phase. The owner has just gotte the key so must be launched like 2 years back. the new SemiD is 900K upwards - too steep for my consideration.

Do you have a ND unit?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi MingChye, i dont think its the latest phase. The owner has just gotte the key so must be launched like 2 years back. the new SemiD is 900K upwards - too steep for my consideration.

Do you have a ND unit?

Nope, dont own an ND unit. I was just trying to highlight that tho the 760k figure looks cheap but if you divide it over the builtup space of the older cluster...it may be slightly worse off than the newer bigger units. Cannot just look at the final figure to compare.

For example
http://www.propertyguru.com.my/new-property-launch/nusa-duta-2-storey-cluster-home-phase-5b2-5426 - This one is abt RM878000/2923sft = 300psf

If the resale cluster on an average psf is cheaper than the above phase (link above) then prolly ok to buy.

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nope, dont own an ND unit. I was just trying to highlight that tho the 760k figure looks cheap but if you divide it over the builtup space of the older cluster...it may be slightly worse off than the newer bigger units. Cannot just look at the final figure to compare.

For example
http://www.propertyguru.com.my/new-property-launch/nusa-duta-2-storey-cluster-home-phase-5b2-5426 - This one is abt RM878000/2923sft = 300psf

If the resale cluster on an average psf is cheaper than the above phase (link above) then prolly ok to buy.

oh i see. As you have calculated, the psf of the resale is also around 300 (293) so its around the same. Anyway i look more at quantum - actually i would expect the new semi D to have a lower psf than this resales because usually the bigger the unit, the lower the psf should be. Like studio in SG selling for >1200psf because its so small in size, quantum isnt much. So if the smaller cluster can achieve the same psf as the bigger new cluster, then i think its quite reasonably priced

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just whack! Very soon.... all landed will be at least RM2m... :smile:

oh i see. As you have calculated, the psf of the resale is also around 300 (293) so its around the same. Anyway i look more at quantum - actually i would expect the new semi D to have a lower psf than this resales because usually the bigger the unit, the lower the psf should be. Like studio in SG selling for >1200psf because its so small in size, quantum isnt much. So if the smaller cluster can achieve the same psf as the bigger new cluster, then i think its quite reasonably priced