• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay said that Chinese funeral is 'fucking noisy'. Acceptable?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the fuss over nothing. just one stupid comment and the whole foundation is rocking.

The foundation is fake one, just a fake front facade all along. They cannot allow anyone to poke it since if anyone do so, eithier they discover it's fake or the damn thing could fall down like a house of cards.

Which is why, they have to put up waayang show all around it, to distract Sinkie from knowing the facade was fake all along.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WtI9t.jpg

If he has no problems with that, then why does he say "damn fucking noisy with the stupid band!" :confused:
so who is the HERO who is going to report this person? and is he/ she going to be fired?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amy Cheong the firestarter of it all..

Now the Mats are retaliating..

There has got to be a give and take policy between all races.. Everyone knows that the void decks are used for many occasions like Mat weddings, Chinese funerals, RC parties..

Back then during schooldays when there were no futsal courts, me and my Kaki Langs used play football under the void decks.. We Chinese boys would form team with the skinny Mat boys.. Then there'll be the odd Keling boy joining our footie game..

When police patrol car comes after complaint from residents, all of us would run away and went up to the block to hide..

Those were the good old days of the 80s..

I say Fuck to Amy Cheong.. She's the cause of all this mess now with her CB mouth..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro , mix Malay can also means Malay with Chinese blood , malay with angmo blood , Malay with Chinese blood . Mix Chinese can also means , Chinese with Indian blood , Chinese with angmo blood , Chinese with Malay blood

Not only Malay like to mix around ... Chinese also .. Let's be fair

i am being fair. malays are just as racist, even toward their fellow muslim. malays dont like indian muslim, die die wont admit themselves indian muslim if happen to mixed with indian blood. SOP was to declare as malay and tell ppl they are malay mixed. my secondary school 40% muslim, so can see muslims being racist toward one and other. Arabs snubbed other muslims and malays called muslim with indian blood blackie and refused to friend them. my class indian muslim hang ard with us chinese instead of his fellow muslim.

as much as chinese are having mixed marriage, the overall percentage is still rather low. But to find a pure 100% malays nowadays are rather difficult. if u come back singapore during ramandan period, spend just one evening at geyland serai, u will have difficulties trying to to determine the cute gals are malay/chinese/whatever.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am being fair. malays are just as racist, even toward their fellow muslim. malays dont like indian muslim, die die wont admit themselves indian muslim if happen to mixed with indian blood. SOP was to declare as malay and tell ppl they are malay mixed. my secondary school 40% muslim, so can see muslims being racist toward one and other. Arabs snubbed other muslims and malays called muslim with indian blood blackie and refused to friend them. my class indian muslim hang ard with us chinese instead of his fellow muslim.

as much as chinese are having mixed marriage, the overall percentage is still rather low. But to find a pure 100% malays nowadays are rather difficult. if u come back singapore during ramandan period, spend just one evening at geyland serai, u will have difficulties trying to to determine the cute gals are malay/chinese/whatever.

Yes I do agree that Malay is as racist as Chinese . If Malay girls can be cute because of mix blood then I also can see yantao Malay man too ?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the fuss over nothing. just one stupid comment and the whole foundation is rocking.

The foundation is made of fake material. The PAPzis have learnt well from their chink counterparts in China. Just sweep everything under the carpet and pretend that all is fine. Perception is everything.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Back then during schooldays when there were no futsal courts, me and my Kaki Langs used play football under the void decks.. We Chinese boys would form team with the skinny Mat boys.. Then there'll be the odd Keling boy joining our footie game..
When police patrol car comes after complaint from residents, all of us would run away and went up to the block to hide..
Those were the good old days of the 80s..

Thank you Zeddy sir. I totally agreed. My neighbourhood football team comprised all the races. And we remain close friends even today after going our separate ways when we all got married and had kids ....We were one united Singaporeans.....but today it's a different story. A disaster in social and political experiment. Hope it works!!!!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chinese boys generally will play football with malays and indian boys but do chinese girls hang out with malay gals? coming from an all boy school, i really dunno. but i do noticed my younger(by a few yrs only) female cousins had nothing good to say about the malays and indians.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinese boys generally will play football with malays and indian boys but do chinese girls hang out with malay gals? coming from an all boy school, i really dunno. but i do noticed my younger(by a few yrs only) female cousins had nothing good to say about the malays and indians.

If the Cina boys want to play foolball among themselves , sooner or later they'll only score goals into their own goal post.

No fun, right?

At least, Cina play with m&ds, they can have the m&ds score goals against them just like in REAL life which the Cina get fucked but not in return.

As to the Minah and Lian part, well that's another part of the story line, which we have yet to see how's that's going to turn out in the not so distant future!:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro , mix Malay can also means Malay with Chinese blood , malay with angmo blood , Malay with Chinese blood . Mix Chinese can also means , Chinese with Indian blood , Chinese with angmo blood , Chinese with Malay blood

Not only Malay like to mix around ... Chinese also .. Let's be fair

Broi i don't think he was trying to be offensive so no need to act defensive.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting thread here in that when a malay makes a racist remark there are ppl actually defending him for making that remark saying yeah chinese funeral is fucking noisy what. Oh then malay wedding isn't fucking noisy? :rolleyes: These same ppl defending him would suddenly call that person racist for saying a malay wedding is fucking noisy but defend a malay when he says a chinese funeral is fucking noisy.

Question what if a malay says a malay wedding is fucking noisy. So defend him or condemn him?

Please cut down on these double standards. Have a one size fits all approach. Either have anyone will be fired and jailed for making racist remarks or don't have that.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Broi i don't think he was trying to be offensive so no need to act defensive.

I'm not being defensive here .. I'm just trying to see both side of the coin here and to debunk racist remarks by showing both side of the pic . Anyway , I don't think he's offensive too .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I tot ppl always like to say chinese girls are now with malay guys to show their racial superiority over chinese which is to say that only chinese guys hate malays but the females love them.

This goes to show that there is some serious divide and conquer tatic going on to divide the chinese by their genders.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not being defensive here .. I'm just trying to see both side of the coin here and to debunk racist remarks by showing both side of the pic . Anyway , I don't think he's offensive too .

There's no both sides of the coin chinese mix around malays mix around.

Btw do you debunk malay racists too?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's no both sides of the coin chinese mix around malays mix around.

Btw do you debunk malay racists too?

What I mean both side of the coin is how Malay view Chinese and how Chinese view Malay .

Why must I debunk Malay racist when most of the racist comments here comes from Chinese .