• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay said that Chinese funeral is 'fucking noisy'. Acceptable?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese criticise Indian - What News?
Indian criticise Chinese - Again what news?
Malay criticise Chinese - What kind of news?
Malay criticise Indian - Where got news?
Chinese criticise Malay - Plenty of news!
Indian criticise Malay - Jihad news!

I really feel for the Malays!
They are so sensitive & fragile!
Called them babi, they fight!
Called them keow thor, they fight!
I really wonder if maybe we talk to them nicely & intelligibly, will we be mistaken for insulting their intelligence that we slow down & soften the tone & use simple simple simple words when we speak to them?

Yeah that's correct. It's also really sucky that nobody calls them to man up. Comeon all of us have to do it. Suppose one of your frens for example is a supersensitive cry baby that still takes offence at small things even when he is all grown up wouldn't you tell him to man up?

The fact that ppl still pander to the malays will keep them forever sensitive like little cry babies.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You met up with some of them here ok but do these few ppl here represent the thousands of members here? I don't think so. Ok la now we go back to assuming.

Yes reading someone's posting style we can assume they are chinese or malay etc so i guess you do agree with me on my hypothesis on assuming there are more chinese here correct?

FYI i have never met anyone from this forum here but ok i will take their word for it but let's think this a bit deeper. Don't get angry ok. :biggrin: Let's think this abit deeper. You base your logic on someone's posting style to determine their race. Ok fine but we can attempt to change our posting style to give the impression we are of another race correct? I can actually see why some ppl are asking what race i am. :rolleyes: Cos apparently my nick name isn't tan ah kow and i didn't put in some hokkien vulgarities so it's quite difficult to determine that i am chinese then again since almost all of us post in english we should all be ang mohs correct? The majority of chinese ppl in the world all speak and write chinese not english what. So since most of us post in english we should be ang moh. You see how difficult some ppl here cannot even see this. I wonder if you can see it.

Hello ... You think it's only the nick that ppl know your race ? As i said before , do u think golden dragon is a Indian ? :wink: of course some forummer we don't know his race even he is old bird here .. But most of the forummer here we can more or less determine their race by their style of posting .. So do you think I'm an Indian or Malay :wink: ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, if i were to tell u a true tragic story, i am sure u and drifter wouldnt believe. Something tat goes like this juz to cut short story. Teres this boy tat got hit by those unseen things. Went to a bomoh and a tang ki. Both of them narrated the same story of how tat boy got hit? Coincidence? Six sense? U tell me.

Bro a lot of things in this world are nothing supernatural but just coincidence . Let me tell u a true story too .. When I was younger I love to go " hunted house " to play hide and seek . One night inside the house we could hear woman's laughing ... Most of my friend ran away thought it was ghost only me and my friend who do not believe in ghost , walk around the house and check where the sound came from ..Finnally we manage to track where the sound came from , it was a group of teenage like us also playing hide and seek .. Imagine that they all of us have fled from the house ... Maybe until today I still thinking it was ghost ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i tot he part of your gang in the chatroom??? hehe...

Not really my gang .. I'm just a simple person ..even if kinana were to talk normally without bullshit I would still talk to him and treat him nicely .. I don't have over night enemy even in real life ..but even when my good friend talk rubbish I will just tell him off ... I'm a straight forward guy .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As I said, all these minor inconveniences are part and parcel of staying in a HDB heartland..

Like what Kopi Uncle said, we're a densely populated country.. Tolerance is very much needed when we're faced with this kind of crammed living enviroment..

Bro .. Kinnana is right .. During 7th month ..those delusional Chinese can officially littering some more after burning the paper can throw those white paper in the air and shouted " huat ar " .. They seems to be proud when they litter :wink:

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
jack thinks the issue abt the noisy wedding is those incompetent Djs-cum-audio tech who doesnt have a clue how to tune his audio properly for void deck events. ends up blasting the volume over the top...even the makciks have a hard time talking because of the noise. they cant decide which if the voice or the musuic should be louder...

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
mixed malay? mix with what? the new stylo thing to add in your intro is it? must have inferiority complex Jack thnks. whats wrong wrong with being just malay? btw the GF seems yummy