• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

French AMDK Man converts to Islam, praises jihad and Sharia, plots jihad attack, ‘God called me to bring people to him’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://actu.fr/ile-de-france/noisy...ettre-un-attentat-le-24-juillet_60007986.html

His long, light brown hair falls over his black polo shirt. Often, he tweaks his little goatee with his fingers. In the box of the Versailles judicial court, this Friday August 25, 2023, Mézian has more the look of a surfer than a terrorist.

And yet, this 25-year-old resident of Noisy-le-Roi (Yvelines) must be tried for justifying an act of terrorism and an attempt to acquire a handgun. According to the investigation, he even planned to carry out “a project.”

Mézian, who converted to Islam at a young age, was targeted by the Versailles criminal investigation department following his postings on Snapchat and Tik Tok. Videos in which he praises jihad and takes very extreme positions. In them, he praises the values of Sharia law as “a necessity.” In them, he describes his idea of an infidel, “a human being who rejects the truth.”

In Noisy-le-Roi, a community of 7,600 inhabitants, Mézian is no stranger. He walks around in a djellaba. He also attracts young people to him. In exchange for sweets or money, he teaches them prayers and the codes of Islam. In the woods, he confirms to them that they will be “the next generation of fighters.”

On July 11, he goes on the Darknet, where he tries to buy his first handgun, a Colt 45. He gets scammed out of 500 euros. He returned there quickly, on July 15, to acquire another, a 7.65 pistol.” Must wait. There was “a lot of demand during the riots,” his contact tells him.

At the same time, the investigators learn from his former fellow prisoner from Condé-sur-Sarthe (Orne – dep. 61) that he has already spoken of a criminal “project.” The man has never hidden his radicalism, which has become more powerful after seven years in prison. Seven years for gang rape committed when he was a minor.

He went through the Radicalization Support District (QPR). He read a lot of history, astrophysics and religious books.

The profile of the man is disturbing. The criminal brigade of the judicial police of Versailles decides to arrest him. Especially since Mézian spoke of a date: July 24. But not of a place. Because, according to him, “it is a key date when the Freemasons were against the armies of the Prophet.”

Before being remanded in custody, he wrote a 6-page letter to the judge. The fine, tight, slanted writing is very calligraphic. It begins with a large drop cap.

In his sentences, he explains his vision of “radicality which is not dangerousness. It allows me to channel myself. He also explains that jihad is a purification and that “the only master I serve is God and his messenger.”

Proselytism? “I don’t do more than that. God called me to bring people to him.”

Faced with his judges, Mézian contests any planned attack. He confirms his withdrawal and a “certain confinement,” after his passage in QPR, where he could be fully searched seven times an hour.

“When I was released, I felt confused, attacked from the outside, by the influx of information.”

To the accusations of an attack, he responds with the madness of his informer. “Me, I just want to make my life, to work. There, I am a temporary worker on a construction site at the King’s Stables, in Versailles.”

For the public prosecutor, all this takes on a more than unpleasant hue.

“The explanations he gives, he is the only one to understand them. Me, I see that he publishes videos where he shows the fighters as heroes. He says these videos fuel his faith. He says he was vaccinated against yellow fever to go on a spiritual retreat in Mali. It is not a trivial destination. One of his friends says he is a diehard, ready to fall as a martyr. Without forgetting the writings found at his home, the attempts to buy a weapon… He is a lone and dangerous wolf.”

And the magistrate continued: “In a country like ours and a department like Yvelines, hard hit by terrorism (Magnanville in 2016, Conflans-Sainte-Honorine in 2020 and Rambouillet in 2021), it is not understandable, nor acceptable.”

In this context, the prosecution pronounces heavy requisitions, up to 7 years of detention, a socio-judicial follow-up for 10 years, a ban on going to the Yvelines for 10 years and to hold a weapon for the same period.

For his last words of defense, Mézian puts it in his own words.

“Pragmatism would like me to be released because the reintegration is there. The radicalism with which you characterize me is something that stabilizes me, which generates satisfaction. I do this with good intentions. I have faith in the Lord you have denied. But I want the best for people like you. I call people to the truth for their good. I am not someone who wants to shed blood.”

The sentence was pronounced, following to the letter the requests of the public prosecutor.

Without a word, Mézian was handcuffed and taken back to jail.

He has ten days to appeal the decision.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whos Sutan?:thumbsdown:

Iblis is the best deceiver.

The bible has accurately prophesied the coming of Satan after Christ. Amazing and so true, right?

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4​

"Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God."

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iblis is the best deceiver.

The bible has accurately prophesied the coming of Satan after Christ. Amazing and so true, right?

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4​

"Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God."

Yes. And we Muslims always recite "I seek refuge in Allah s.w.t. from the accursed Satan (Iblis)".

Fyi Satan forever among us since time immemorial. Even before Christ. But the Dajjal aka anti-christ will be coming as prophesied by our Prophet s.a.w.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. And we Muslims always recite "I seek refuge in Allah s.w.t. from the accursed Satan (Iblis)".

Fyi Satan forever among us since time immemorial. Even before Christ. But the Dajjal aka anti-christ will be coming as prophesied by our Prophet s.a.w.

I don't believe in theory or lip servicse, I observe what muslims in muslim majority countries do. MUIS islam is fake islam.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe in theory or lip servicse, I observe what muslims in muslim majority countries do. MUIS islam is fake islam.

There are almost 2 billion muslims worldwide. Cant expect everyone to be perfect. Muslims can turn murtad. You and @JohnTan can be a revert Muslim one day, inshallah.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are almost 2 billion muslims worldwide. Cant expect everyone to be perfect. Muslims can turn murtad. You and @JohnTan can be a revert Muslim one day, inshallah.

Islam is full of hatred towards non-muslims, the koran is a book of hate. The koran calls jews apes pigs.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is full of hatred towards non-muslims, the koran is a book of hate. The koran calls jews apes pigs.
I dont think so. There were stories about jewish stuborness especially during the time of moses and jesus. But no name calling or even criticism. Just examples.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont think so. There were stories about jewish stuborness especially during the time of moses and jesus. But no name calling or even criticism. Just examples.

Check Quran 7:166. There are other Koran verses telling muslims to be violent to non-believers till they surrendered or converted. You are lucky, your life was not threatened when you became a mustard.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yet to moslems, their examples of good role models are mostly looters, pedophiles, thieves, murderers, rapists, slave traffickers, jihadists, robbers.

That's the issue we have with your corrupted mohammedan religion.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

moslems are the anti Christ. It's the moslems who hate Christians the most and attack their churches constantly. That makes moslems the real antichrist.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blasphemy!!! MUIS islam has the endorsement of the PAP.

That is not my opinion. Very pious and strict sinkieland muslims like loofy consider MUIS subjugated islam, as MUIS is perceived as soft and too kind to infidels. They cease to give zakat to MUIS, instead give to middle east.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is not my opinion. Very pious and strict sinkieland muslims like loofy consider MUIS subjugated islam, as MUIS is perceived as soft and too kind to infidels. They cease to give zakat to MUIS, instead give to middle east.

Loofy's a moron, not a moslem scholar. His opinions mean squat.