• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Tean: This entire Government should resign in SHAME

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes u are right... Tks
I teach you another trick which I'm using now. You don't even need to compose anything: Just click "Reply", highlight what they had written (Ctrl C) and paste (Ctrl V). Very soon, they'll become "Ki Siao" by themselves, go quiet and won't trouble you anymore.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I teach you another trick which I'm using now. You don't even need to compose anything: Just click "Reply", highlight what they had written (Ctrl C) and paste (Ctrl V). Very soon, they'll become "Ki Siao" by themselves, go quiet and won't trouble you anymore.

Hurray, thanks for helping my sweetheart. I will give you a present personally when covid is over, hope sweetheart doesn't get jealous.
Meanwhile feel free to come over, we have threesome.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey sweetheart, what happened? You went into an argument with someone at 5.28am in the morning.
You couldn't sleep is it? Don't worry be patient, I'll keep my promise I will see you later same time same place OK?
In future please do not solicit new customer standing in the street in such unearthly hours BTW did you wear mask?
Be careful hor you're still young and unmarried. You are my everything , you are my hopes and my dreams
I missed you..muak muak..kiss kiss..mmnnn seeya later.
Another one gone cuokoo... LOL LOL
And talking about soliciting, it is soliciting for your mother since u have no kuku jiao u son of whore! LOL

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one gone cuokoo... LOL LOL
And talking about soliciting, it is soliciting for your mother since u have no kuku jiao u son of whore! LOL

Hahaha...you are back for more even after resting your case and with support from a 'winner'
Well I told you didn't I. You will surely be satisfied and will be asking for more.
Don't trust your friend Winner he's just a jealous guy
Oh.. what was it that bring you back here?
Is it the new style we used instead of the old doggy prance?
I had a good time, I love the way you sanitised your arse and my machine head.
The sight of you applying it made me hard and ready to bang you but I took my time because I know you are not in a hurry
Before I go if I may request, please don't suck too hard next roun.
Promise me, keep our schedule secret ok? Don't reveal it to Winner even if he offers you big bang.
Seeya again sweetheart.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
[
If the vaccine arrived tomorrow, next week, next month yes I would agree with you.

If it's 18 months to 2 years down the road then forget it. The uptake would be no different from a flu vaccine at most and that is if there is a campaign to get people vaccinated.

SARS-1 terrified everyone and a vaccine was formulated. Here's what happened :

health.howstuffworks.com

Is there a SARS vaccine?
by HowStuffWorks.com Contributors

2-3 minutes

Between 2002 and 2003, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) infected over 8,000 people worldwide, with almost 800 deaths. As a result of this severe and highly contagious virus, researchers almost immediately started working on developing a vaccine. United States-based researchers took a portion of the SARS DNA to create the vaccine. In particular, they took the DNA of a protein that is responsible for penetrating healthy cells in humans, which causes infection. The DNA in the vaccine cannot actually cause SARS because it only contains the protein responsible for the transmission of the virus. When injected with the SARS vaccine, the body identifies this protein and attacks it. As a result, the body develops immunity to the SARS virus. Due to exposure of the virus in vaccine form, the immune system can destroy the virus in the event of infection [source: BBC News].

In 2004, U.S. researchers successfully gave a SARS vaccine to mice in a trial. The researchers later exposed these mice to the actual SARS vaccine; they found that these mice had very few virus particles in their lungs compared to mice who never received the SARS vaccine. This type of vaccine is much safer than other vaccines that are commonly used, as it uses DNA, rather than killed forms of the actual virus, such as in the conventional flu vaccine.

In China, in 2004, researchers successfully vaccinated people with the SARS vaccine. They found that there were very few side effects associated with the SARS vaccine. Researchers claim that an effective and approved SARS vaccine takes three to five years to produce. There is hope, therefore, that if there is another SARS outbreak in the future, the world will be well-equipped with an effective vaccine [source: SciDevNet].
yes you right. it depends on the timing, but also country and the populace. If you're referring to most people, I agree with you. But if kiasu and kiasi populace, there's still some that will mad for it at that point.

Interestingly enough, although sinkies are held to be kiasu and kiasi people, in this regard there are people in other countries that will race down this line harder when given a vaccine even in a year's time. It is these others that I'm referring to. Some countries By 2 years, most people will probably have forgotten...

here's an example of what I'm talking about and note the discrepancy between Germany and the UK. I'm quite sure sinkies are somewhere below 20% :

1586696106647.png

https://www.vaccinestoday.eu/stories/flu-vaccine-did-your-country-hit-its-target/

SongBoh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While the entire world is singing praises on the way Singapore’s government handle this crisis this Lim Tean traitor is criticizing without offering and better solutions. Pity Singaporeans for having such oppositions who only talk.

Really? Now the entire world talking about Singapore government failed and allowed the 2nd wave of covid cases.
Like that you song boh? :FU::FU::FU:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...you are back for more even after resting your case and with support from a 'winner'
Well I told you didn't I. You will surely be satisfied and will be asking for more.
Don't trust your friend Winner he's just a jealous guy
Oh.. what was it that bring you back here?
Is it the new style we used instead of the old doggy prance?
I had a good time, I love the way you sanitised your arse and my machine head.
The sight of you applying it made me hard and ready to bang you but I took my time because I know you are not in a hurry
Before I go if I may request, please don't suck too hard next roun.
Promise me, keep our schedule secret ok? Don't reveal it to Winner even if he offers you big bang.
Seeya again sweetheart.
Didn't know u are a fucking ACDC.. LOL
After screwing your mother with a broom stick, now u want someone to screw your shit hole with the same broom stick.. What a pervert u are. LOL
But I bet u enjoy doing it to your mother u son of a a whore... Wakakakakakakakakakaka

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't know u are a fucking ACDC.. LOL
After screwing your mother with a broom stick, now u want someone to screw your shit hole with the same broom stick.. What a pervert u are. LOL
But I bet u enjoy doing it to your mother u son of a a whore... Wakakakakakakakakakaka
wow..wow...wow I am speechless....you keep cumming for more.
belum cuba belum tahu suda kenna hari hari mahu
you will not be disappointed, loop in your secret admirer winner.
he's a bit shy though heck...we are not talking about him are we?

ok after so many sessions with me, tell me anything else that matter anymore?
yeah you say I make you shy but I don't know why
you let me in so deep it's you I must keep

Sweetheart wanna try something nice tonight
We have Bombay Gin with pickle and sardine
after we finished everything
I spread your legs and shaft that bottle Bombay gin

Please don't be late again sweetheart...i'm hard real hard.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why I know you are a PAP cocksucker and balls licker. Even the worse oppo leader is still more credible then the best PAP politician. If don't know this by now, i suggest u jump from the nearest HDB block.

Don't say best PAP politician...just compare any opposition with Kee Chew, a full cabinet 4G minister, they will look good liao.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow..wow...wow I am speechless....you keep cumming for more.
belum cuba belum tahu suda kenna hari hari mahu
you will not be disappointed, loop in your secret admirer winner.
he's a bit shy though heck...we are not talking about him are we?

ok after so many sessions with me, tell me anything else that matter anymore?
yeah you say I make you shy but I don't know why
you let me in so deep it's you I must keep

Sweetheart wanna try something nice tonight
We have Bombay Gin with pickle and sardine
after we finished everything
I spread your legs and shaft that bottle Bombay gin

Please don't be late again sweetheart...i'm hard real hard.
Is that all u got u son of a whore? LOL
It bores me replying to a dick less asshole like u.
Bet your father enjoys watching u screwing your mother with that broomstick! Wakakakakakakaka.....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Bet your father enjoys watching u screwing your mother with that broomstick! Wakakakakakakaka.....
Oh dear, poor thing, you must have been traumatized when you were a boy and watched your father screw your mother with a broomstick.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Oh dear, poor thing, you must have been traumatized when you were a boy and watched your father screw your mother with a broomstick.

He must have put his dick in too or countryman would not be with us today.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lim Tean only knows how to talk without offering concrete solutions. If he's so good, then go do something about the covid-19 situation. Stop grabbing for our free face masks and $600.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Tean has foresight. he knew the pap govt was doing it all wrong, and deep shit was coming. LHL should eat humble pie and seeks LT's advice on how to save SG now.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honey are you are feeling bored again?
Once a day not enough?
I tell you what, let's do it twice a day OK
The only thing I feel uneasy is your mum coming in with tissue too often
She seems to exhibit some liking in me...errr... shit don't let her bother you OK
Just tell her to stop and ask her to put something on if she insists

I'll be late tonight....settling some urgent issues at the FW dormitory
What would like to have for supper?
Tyudm's prick on hot plate with 2 balls in the basket?
Raw or well, no half done please.

It's worse than heroin once get there, without me you will cry in despair.
I will give it to you slowly and incessantly guaranteed you will be back for more

By the way last night I accidentally left that Bombay bottle cork in the line just behind your balls.
I know you really enjoy it but remember my dear not to leave it there too long
Just be careful it may float out of your mouth when you talk.
Seeya later
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/th...can-check-in-15-times-lah.283725/post-3093972

Last edited: