• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Tean: People’s Alliance for Reform has been officially registered.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way he talks, this bugger really CMI. GMS, if you are reading this thread, I suggest you to enjoy your last few years rather than stressing yourself in the political arena. It's not worth to shorten your remaining years for the Sinkies. I'm sure your caring daughter will agree with me wholeheartedly.

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other morning I just saw Lim Tean on the train, heading to his office in Raffles Place I think. :whistling:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other morning I just saw Lim Tean on the train, heading to his office in Raffles Place I think. :whistling:
I don't think he could afford an office at Raffles Place. A search on the web found the firm's website has already been taken down.