• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bock, Chee Soon Juan, Lim Tean and Tan Jee Say, go fuck yourselves.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe Tharman would, like OTC before him, have similarly received about 55+% if not for the "endorsements" of these bunch of egotistical clowns.
Fair enough. Though I have to say comparing voting trends 30 years apart is somewhat of a stretch. Other factors include a third horse in the race, and TKL's autism.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fair enough. Though I have to say comparing voting trends 30 years apart is somewhat of a stretch. Other factors include a third horse in the race, and TKL's autism.

The 2023 feedback, straw pollings and bookies indicated very similar trends notwithstanding the 30 year gap (i.e., if TKL was taken out of the equation and a one-on-one contest was held). The "recent" 2011 is not quite ideal for comparison due to the candidates dissimilar backgrounds.

Anyway, hopefully the oppo parties learn what is important for electoral success - the middle ground and not the fringe. Otherwise...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember to send your warmest 'regards' to this loud mouthed cheebye Han Hui Hui too

Lol... shit candidate getting endorsed by shit Oppo non-playable characters (NPCs), still can retain deposit... not bad already la.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition figures put their reputations (if any) in the firing line by openly supporting a clown and all got burnt in the end.

Biggest one was none other than TCB. Was hoping TCb can show the way by endorsing NKS in a subtle way or stay quiet but he came out to throw his support openly for TKL.

PAP hardcore here shouldn't gloat too much. If anything goes by, a vote for Tharman is essentially a vote for the man not PAP. If useless Halimah and GG were to contest, highly doubt she can get 70%.

Voters other than opposition hardcore and pap hardcore choose based on personalities and not along partisan line.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On hindsight they should have sat this out. Tharman is probably the last trump card that PAP has in the arsenal. After one term they can contest in nest PE.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Cheng Bock, Chee Soon Juan, Lim Tean and Tan Jee Say, go fuck yourselves. Still think you can sway voters?

The only thing you have swayed is to push the middle ground to rally around Tharman and giving him a landslide victory in fear of a "freak" result of TKL actually winning.
Sadly it is ll these narcissistic fools that kept PAP in power.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Opposition clowns treated Singaporeans as fools.

Support Tan Kin Lian in their ‘personal capacity’… lol. U think we are retards?

Holding a press conference and going around like it’s a general election. These Oppo bastards should be punished for politicizing the president election.
20230827_ili_tan_kin_lian_chinatown-1.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If anything goes by, a vote for Tharman is essentially a vote for the man not PAP. If useless Halimah and GG were to contest, highly doubt she can get 70%.
A vote for Tharman is essentially a middle finger to Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Jee Say for politicizing the President Election.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say FUCK TAN JEE SAY. If not he ka-chiow lan chiao back in PE2011, TCB would have given hell to the Pappies.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
A vote for Tharman is essentially a middle finger to Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Jee Say for politicizing the President Election.

All elections are political. PAP is also pulling string from behind . Just that i thought TCB should endorsed his choice more subtly and not so directly.