• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KJ lan lan Ravi going AMK!

PMPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
ravi.jpg

....................... hahahaha.........................

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To avoid a split in the opposition vote, Ravi could run in AMK under the RP banner.

KJ is not the monster people make him out to be. If you know him personally, you'll find him a sincere and good-hearted chap.

However, he can't hang on to his party members, who come and go as if RP were a overnight motel on the political highway. The chief reasons being:

– Indecisive leadership
– Preferring to confer with his wife on major decisions, thus bypassing the CEC
– Mild autism, which makes him a poor reader of human emotion and a poor communicator.

You can speak angrily with him, but he'll smile back at you. It's a developmental deficit, and he's not cut out to be a politician or diplomat.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KJ is not the monster people make him out to be. If you know him personally, you'll find him a sincere and good-hearted chap.

However, he can't hang on to his party members, who come and go as if RP were a overnight motel on the political highway. The chief reasons being:

– Indecisive leadership
– Preferring to confer with his wife on major decisions, thus bypassing the CEC
– Mild autism, which makes him a poor reader of human emotion and a poor communicator.

You can speak angrily with him, but he'll smile back at you. It's a developmental deficit, and he's not cut out to be a politician or diplomat.

I say this son of JBJ is the type to avoid, along with Jeremy Chen and GMS. Over his 6 years in politics he straddles between free competition and compromising for united opposition at his own decision, view, whim and fancy. Who knows by the time GE hits, what will be his position again.

You say he's sincere and good-hearted but that's not what I am hearing from others. You say he'll smile back when spoken to angrily, again that's not what I read either.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You say he's sincere and good-hearted but that's not what I am hearing from others. You say he'll smile back when spoken to angrily, again that's not what I read either.

I got the above from a CEC member close to him. This chap really cannot read body and facial language. You go to him and voice your unhappiness and hint at quitting, he thinks you're giving him your daily field report.

But it's his indecisiveness and over-reliance on his wife that piss many members off.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got the above from a CEC member close to him. This chap really cannot read body and facial language. You go to him and voice your unhappiness and hint at quitting, he thinks you're giving him your daily field report.

But it's his indecisiveness and over-reliance on his wife that piss many members off.

The majority of critics of LTK and CSJ are people who do not know them and tend to be bystander criticisms like being "quiet" or "betraying Chiam". Occasionally they get the Jeremys and Sajeevs who know them personally, but they also have a larger group of Jaslyns and Wai Fungs and Bernard Chens ready to counter these Jeremys and Sajeevs.

KJ is different. The majority of criticisms come from the countless people who have known him and worked with him (the Ng Teck Siong group whom he ousted, the later-NSP gang whom abandoned him plus splinters like Alec Tok, Gilbert Goh, Harn Ho, Osman Sulaiman) and people speaking in favour of him are so few. You probably refer to RP chairman Andy Zhu, the only one who have stuck with him over time.

You are right that he isn't suitable for politics, but I would add that any constituency contested by RP isn't considered contested and the major parties like WP, SDP or Singfirst should step into where they contest.