• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vietnamese MILF accused in US$44 billion bank fraud

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was almost knocked down by a pretty Viet lady who wore that the last time I was in Saigon, I hesitated a bit during jaywalking and she fell over on her Vespa scooter. I helped her up.

I still remember the location: Saigon district 1, somewhere between the Ho Chi Minh statue near their City Hall building, and a Tourist Visitor Centre. The road is next to Rex Hotel.

https://www.rexhotelsaigon.com

help her up..............or take chance to touch here and there ? :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Truong My Lan: Vietnamese billionaire accused in multi-billion dollar bank fraud​

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-68778636

_133115697_gettyimages-2051579415.jpg.webp

Truong My Lan is charged with taking out $44bn (£35bn) in loans from the Saigon Commercial Bank. Prosecutors say $27bn may never be recovered.

Truong My Lan comes from a Sino-Vietnamese family in Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon. It has long been the commercial engine of the Vietnamese economy, dating well back to its days as the anti-communist capital of South Vietnam, with a large, ethnic Chinese community.

By 2011, Truong My Lan was a well-known business figure in Ho Chi Minh City, and she was allowed to arrange the merger of three smaller, cash-strapped banks into a larger entity: Saigon Commercial Bank.
Vietnamese law prohibits any individual from holding more than 5% of the shares in any bank. But prosecutors say that through hundreds of shell companies and people acting as her proxies, Truong My Lan actually owned more than 90% of Saigon Commercial.

They accuse her of using that power to appoint her own people as managers, and then ordering them to approve hundreds of loans to the network of shell companies she controlled.

The amounts taken out are staggering. Her loans made up 93% of all the bank's lending. According to prosecutors, over a period of three years from February 2019, she ordered her driver to withdraw 108 trillion Vietnamese dong, more than $4bn (£2.3bn) in cash from the bank, and store it in her basement.

i bet when Truong My Lan heard the death sentence verdict.................she said : ''death sentence ??!!..........My Lah..........'' :roflmao: :laugh:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i petition vietminhs to let her have her last week of 6.9 days to meet and mate with sbf unkers before sexecution. at least let sbf unkers do some live and raw firing, give her last moments of memories, and enjoy her mammaries before the firing squad. otherwise can eat but wasted.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
i petition vietminhs to let her have her last week of 6.9 days to meet and mate with sbf unkers before sexecution. at least let sbf unkers do some live and raw firing, give her last moments of memories, and enjoy her mammaries before the firing squad. otherwise can eat but wasted.
Incum generate can be used to compensate the victim, and accumulated some merit for easing karmic debt?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incum generate can be used to compensate the victim, and accumulated some merit for easing karmic debt?
Maybe Boss Sam can write a business proposal for helping this vietbu to clear debt thru selling Cheekon Rice Set for next 30yrs?

Nippon Ah Mah show u even 80road also jin hot de woh...right Boss Glockman?