• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vietnamese MILF accused in US$44 billion bank fraud

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will be something like this, right?
1000024220.jpg

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was almost knocked down by a pretty Viet lady who wore that the last time I was in Saigon, I hesitated a bit during jaywalking and she fell over on her Vespa scooter. I helped her up.
Viet cashier and stall helpers in my neigbhourhood are also very kind to me.

Once, an eatery assistant talk-shop with me and shared with me that she has divorced. Too bad, no chance to send her home.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Vietnam court sentenced real estate tycoon Truong My Lan to death for her role in a $12 billion fraud case, handing out one of the most severe punishments since the Communist Party began a crackdown on corruption.

Lan, 67, the chairwoman of Van Thinh Phat Group, was arrested in 2022 and eventually faced charges including bribery of government officials and violation of bank lending rules. The main case against her was that she embezzled funds from Saigon Commercial Bank between February 2018 and October 20

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Truong My Lan: Vietnamese billionaire accused in multi-billion dollar bank fraud​

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-68778636

_133115697_gettyimages-2051579415.jpg.webp

Truong My Lan is charged with taking out $44bn (£35bn) in loans from the Saigon Commercial Bank. Prosecutors say $27bn may never be recovered.

Truong My Lan comes from a Sino-Vietnamese family in Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon. It has long been the commercial engine of the Vietnamese economy, dating well back to its days as the anti-communist capital of South Vietnam, with a large, ethnic Chinese community.

By 2011, Truong My Lan was a well-known business figure in Ho Chi Minh City, and she was allowed to arrange the merger of three smaller, cash-strapped banks into a larger entity: Saigon Commercial Bank.
Vietnamese law prohibits any individual from holding more than 5% of the shares in any bank. But prosecutors say that through hundreds of shell companies and people acting as her proxies, Truong My Lan actually owned more than 90% of Saigon Commercial.

They accuse her of using that power to appoint her own people as managers, and then ordering them to approve hundreds of loans to the network of shell companies she controlled.

The amounts taken out are staggering. Her loans made up 93% of all the bank's lending. According to prosecutors, over a period of three years from February 2019, she ordered her driver to withdraw 108 trillion Vietnamese dong, more than $4bn (£2.3bn) in cash from the bank, and store it in her basement.

Wow big Neh Neh in white tight blouse… I like ❤️

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah she's got nice tits for an old bitch. Even though I love Viet dishes, i am wary of their poor hygiene. quite terok if you get the really bochup type