• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Is this POSSIBLE?] This morning, @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) said "if I am a chicken I would have bought GCB by now"!

Is/Was this POSSIBLE? (Please try to do some calculations first! :tongue: )

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And btw I am so busy fighting bullies, fighting illness, making money from stocks, cooking dinner and washing up, watch YouTube to learn new things everyday I don’t even have time to watch drama. Lonely is you useless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower with your only son DEAD and 老来寂寞hahahahaha
Not to mention I WAS so busy moving house so many times since 2017. Dealing with tenants AND landlord so many times you think is easy? No time to be lonely at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to mention I WAS so busy moving house so many times since 2017. Dealing with tenants AND landlord so many times you think is easy? No time to be lonely at all.
Oh ya forgot I sold not one but two JB houses in last three years TOO. Lonely? 老来寂寞?You got to be joking.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And btw I am so busy fighting bullies, fighting illness, making money from stocks, cooking dinner and washing up, watch YouTube to learn new things everyday I don’t even have time to watch drama. Lonely is you useless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower with your only son DEAD and 老来寂寞hahahahaha
And don’t forget everyday learning piano! How to be lonely? I got not enough time on hands!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I strongly suspect she is referring to her brother who married a Cantonese wife.

What kind of human being is she? 幸災樂禍 over her nephew's death? Just because she did not get to inherit the mother's HDB?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I strongly suspect she is referring to her brother who married a Cantonese wife.

What kind of human being is she? 幸災樂禍 over her nephew's death? Just because she did not get to inherit the mother's HDB?
You despicable Cantonese dog prostitute descendant talking about yourself again what kind of human being tell lies to harm people with much pride. Just as no morals that sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche with so much pride indeed. Oh don’t worry for my brother, he is not keen to have kids at all not like you with only son dead and you deserved it. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
With 88 keys, she is hopeful at least one key will find her hole.

醉翁之意不在酒,鋼琴鍵盤插久久
Tsk tsk tsk piano also can turn to dirty thing to win that’s you despicable Cantonese dog prostitute descendant. What kind human being indeed hahahahahah everything you said of me is what you should ask and tell yourself indeed Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You despicable Cantonese dog prostitute descendant talking about yourself again what kind of human being tell lies to harm people with much pride. Just as no morals that sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche with so much pride indeed. Oh don’t worry for my brother, he is not keen to have kids at all not like you with only son dead and you deserved it. Pui!

Start new story liao, then no need to prove virginity liao.

So you admit you cursed your only nephew to death because your mother bequeathed her HDB to your brother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Start new story liao, then no need to prove virginity liao.

So you admit you cursed your only nephew to death because your mother bequeathed her HDB to your brother.
Tsk tsk tsk I got no nephew you evil despicable no morals Cantonese dog prostitute descendant also can 无中生有to accuss me curse my nephew to death. Oh ya don’t worry for my sister in Law too, she also not interested to have kids.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk I got no nephew you evil despicable no morals Cantonese dog prostitute descendant also can 无中生有to accuss me curse my nephew to death. Oh ya don’t worry for my sister in Law too, she also not interested to have kids.
Hey @musclepower Cantonese bully dog prostitute descendant not everyone is like you dying to have children only to have your only son dead due to your no morals evil character hahahaha Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey @musclepower Cantonese bully dog prostitute descendant not everyone is like you dying to have children only to have your only son dead due to your no morals evil character hahahaha Pui!
Btw you are the shameless bully dog starting new story so that you no need to swear while I already swear big big and can prove big big but you dare not take up my virginity test challenge for years while viciously smearing and insulting me for years using your Malaysian dog @nightsafari clone. No wonder your only son is dead and that’s what your own clone that attacked me said hahahahahs

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is your 無中生有 starting a new story using your brother's misery and superimposing it on someone you hate in order to deflect attention that you do not have a shred of evidence to prove the virginity.

詛咒自己的侄兒死,沒有人性的賤貨。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is your 無中生有 starting a new story using your brother's misery and superimposing it on someone you hate in order to deflect attention that you do not have a shred of evidence to prove the virginity.

詛咒自己的侄兒死,沒有人性的賤貨。
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant doing dirty tricks again and again to create issue out of no issue. REPEAT lies that I curse my nephew when I got no nephew WHAT KIND OF HUMAN IS THAT?

You evil despicable Cantonese dog are the one deflecting from dare not swear dare not take up my virginity test challenge and then turn around to accuse me cannot prove.

Shameless Malaysian dog @nightsafari clone Cantonese dog prostitute descendant with no morals shameless double standard indeed ownself no need to prove I am chicken can hide in rat hole smear in insult woman as chicken and dare not even swear but YOUR VICTIM OF BULLYING got to prove to you I am no chicken and then 无中生有accuse my brother got misery when he is not even interested to have kids. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
剋父剋夫剋侄子
財產沒份咒人死
愛才如命已至此
賣笑賣淫買房子
Aiyoh Malaysian Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat and repeat shameless lies dare not swear can win Liao. So evil LIAR BULLY No wonder your only son is dead whereas I serious accident also didn’t die hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
裕廊東區起爐灶
鄰里活動沒胸罩
相機拍人吹口哨
求愛不遂設圈套
Another repeat and repeat shameless lies when I said and swear I never stepped out of my home without bra. Steal my photos at home turn around to accuse me slut so clever Malaysian dog prostitute descendant @niightsafari clone. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
夜黑風高想打砲
外勞光顧選配套
一男一女吹口哨
兩男一女雙響砲
Aiyoh Malaysian Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat and repeat shameless lies dare not swear can win Liao. So evil LIAR BULLY No wonder your only son is dead whereas I serious accident also didn’t die hahahahaha