• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [I'm suddenly curious! haha] Did the Ex-Husband of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) KISS HER LIPS during their "4 star hotel wedding dinner"?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alternative is to invite Sammyboys to your Mayfair clubhouse for a close inspection.

@syed putra our authority of 72 virgins will be certifying your hymen personally.

1703832122402.png

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case you not aware.
She said she went to police station/post to report about online virginity harassment and seek police to let her do virginity test :eek: :eek:
Oh dear, if I'm the police doing the inspection.

I will insert the baton.
If can easily go in means she's a liar..
If cannot, I will force it in...

I will make her lick clean my baton after pulling it out.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to ask her personal wikipedia editor, @empathizerofeatshitndie , has she ever mentioned about producing evidence in Court to prove non-consummation of marriage ? In particular, a medical certificate that she's still a virgin ?
I meant at the time of her application for annulment of marriage, did she produce a virginity certificate to prove that the marriage was NOT consummated?
Dear @musclepower, many thanks for your questions!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:

On "Feb 17, 2017" (nearly seven years ago), @ginfreely said:
sammyboy.com/posts/2572872
how did you manage to prove to the Judge that you never had sex with your husband? :confused:
No need to prove to the judge but you need to declare the marriage is not consummated, which is the truth.

So I think the following conclusion of yours is most probably correct:
That means she hasn't done a virginity test in her life yet. But I want confirmation from her personal wiki editor, @empathizerofeatshitndie :biggrin:
Also, I don't remember seeing any post by her in which she clearly said that she has done such a "virginity test"; otherwise, besides swearing that she's a "virgin", she would probably also have been spamming photos of her "virginity certificate" or she might even include it in her "signature", so that it's at the bottom of all her posts (including all her posts since she joined this forum in 2010, before she started claiming to be a "virgin" in 2016 or 2017, if I recall correctly)! :eek: :tongue:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, I suspect it's her husband who initiated. Busuk.. If the judge had any doubt, he can lie on her thigh next to her hai and take a deep breath. :roflmao:
Dear @ginmother, many thanks for finally gracing this humble thread of mine!
bow-gif.40441

On "Aug 20, 2021" (over two years ago), @ginfreely posted the following reply to @Leongsam's question:
sammyboy.com/posts/3455968
Were you the one who refused to consummate the marriage or was your husband the one who did not want to have sex with you?
Initially we tried but didn’t manage to consummate the marriage and after that we quarelled a lot and so it’s both.
followed by her reply to @eatshitndie's reply to her above post in the same thread on "Aug 21, 2021" (the next day):
sammyboy.com/posts/3456569
very likely he caressed wrong lobang, you screamed “not my karchng kang!” he panicked, went soft, got frustrated, gave up. and both suffered phobia from getting probed. very common among sinkie couples trying to cumsummate and conceive.
It’s very frustrating indeed as we are both virgins and if I say this people will say I act virgin. I recalled he said can’t find the hole and his LJ can’t enter.
I never imagine one day I can talk this in public but now ok to me.
So I'm now beginning to wonder whether Madam Gan told the judge:

"We are both virgins!"
and
"I recalled he said can’t find the hole and his LJ can’t enter!"
:unsure:
:tongue:

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

bow-gif.40441

On "Aug 20, 2021" (over two years ago), @ginfreely posted the following reply to @Leongsam's question:

followed by her reply to @eatshitndie's reply to her above post in the same thread on "Aug 21, 2021" (the next day):

"We are both virgins!"
and
nervous-glance.gif

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal

bow-gif.40441

"We are both virgins!"
and

OH MY GOD!!!!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

bow-gif.40441

"We are both virgins!"
and
Is it becos they were shy to see lj and cb so they didn't turn on the light during consummation and therefore cannot find the hole? :unsure:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

bow-gif.40441

"We are both virgins!"
and
Another possible reason is the hole too loose and lj too small, found already and entered but didn't know already entered? :eek: :sick:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

bow-gif.40441

"We are both virgins!"
and
You have provided a very important piece of information that will prove she is a 大话精.

Stay tuned.:cool:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
On deeper thoughts
Gansiokbin behaved like a block of whore.
For normal woman when man cannot find their hole, they will grab the lj to put it in.
Only square block whore are lazy and will curse the customer knnbccb wasting my time.
So that's the reason for marriage annulment - cannot find hole and quarrel daily over it :cool:
Farking lazy whore.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up
Stupid husband cannot find prostitue wife hole
prostitute wife lazy to insert husband lj into her hole. Scolded stupid husband knnbccb.
Quarrelled and Cheated relatives and friends money to go honeymoon and again cannot find hole. Quarrelled again
Returned to sg and annulled marriage.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have provided a very important piece of information that will prove she is a 大话精.

Stay tuned.:cool:
Tsk tsk tsk Cantonese dog prostitute descendant telling lies again that my words that Hakka dog dig out and portray as big finding is proof of me telling lies when they are all truth that I am afraid to say it loud loud. Pui!