• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [I'm suddenly curious! haha] Did the Ex-Husband of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) KISS HER LIPS during their "4 star hotel wedding dinner"?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin 真够贱的房东
租户的 cock 都不放过
贱人是你
Hey you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant fake saint don’t divert keep spamming evil lies. What evil and toxic illegal goods you bought and rightly sent to jail for? You should be sent to jail again and be hanged for the evil that you did to Gansiokbin. Pui!

Look at @sweetiepie Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant how self entitled to open his Ccb Cantonese mouth blah blah blah pages and pages of false accusations of Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress is enough proof. Reply the facts and repeat and repeat is useless because these criminal dogs don’t care about facts and will just repeat and repeat evil filthy lies of Gansiokbin for years and dare not even swear to die a violent death if Gansiokbin is a virgin never have sex never suck cock.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to ask her personal wikipedia editor, @empathizerofeatshitndie , has she ever mentioned about producing evidence in Court to prove non-consummation of marriage ? In particular, a medical certificate that she's still a virgin ?
As far as I know, she only want a NRIC virginity test.
This means you produce your IC, she produce her hai, both of you go to the nearest police post, then she will request police to do a referral to a hospital for the virginity test.
If the result is positive that she is a virgin, you will be handed over to the police for defamation.
If the result is negative that she is not a virgin, how? She never mention. :geek:
You care to take up this challenge?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I know, she only want a NRIC virginity test.
This means you produce your IC, she produce her hai, both of you go to the nearest police post, then she will request police to do a referral to a hospital for the virginity test.
If the result is positive that she is a virgin, you will be handed over to the police for defamation.
If the result is negative that she is not a virgin, how? She never mention. :geek:
You care to take up this challenge?
I meant at the time of her application for annulment of marriage, did she produce a virginity certificate to prove that the marriage was NOT consummated?

The virginity challenge is a strategy to shift the burden of proof from herself to You. She is unable to produce evidence to prove she is a virgin, but by challenging you to reveal your true identity, which nobody will do, the subject matter changes from her claim that she is a virgin TO your willingness to reveal your real identity. And with that, everybody forgets she has the burden of proof when she claimed she is a virgin.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I meant at the time of her application for annulment of marriage, did she produce a virginity certificate to prove that the marriage was NOT consummated?

The virginity challenge is a strategy to shift the burden of proof from herself to You. She is unable to produce evidence to prove she is a virgin, but by challenging you to reveal your true identity, which nobody will do, the subject matter changes from her claim that she is a virgin TO your willingness to reveal your real identity. And with that, everybody forgets about that she has the burden of proof when she claimed she is a virgin.
Annulment time don't need prove virginity but I think maybe gansiokbin will offer to tell the lawyer that she is a virgin.
Then probably she or her ex husband may need to show some medical proof that he cannot have erections, or she need to tell judge she is scared to see cock or unwilling to let it enter.

The following marriages are voidable under s. 106 of the Women’s Charter:​

• s. 106(a), s. 106(b), Unconsummated marriages, due to one party being either unable or unwilling to consummate it

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Annulment time don't need prove virginity but I think maybe gansiokbin will offer to tell the lawyer that she is a virgin.
Then probably she or her ex husband may need to show some medical proof that he cannot have erections, or she need to tell judge she is scared to see cock or unwilling to let it enter.

The following marriages are voidable under s. 106 of the Women’s Charter:​

• s. 106(a), s. 106(b), Unconsummated marriages, due to one party being either unable or unwilling to consummate it
I'm not saying one needs to prove virginity in order for the marriage to be annulled. This is a question of law. I'm seeking to find out if she had chosen proof of her virginity to justify non-consummation. This is a question of fact.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not saying one needs to prove virginity in order for the marriage to be annulled. This is a question of law. I'm seeking to find out if she had chosen proof of her virginity to justify non-consummation. This is a question of fact.
In case you not aware.
She said she went to police station/post to report about online virginity harassment and seek police to let her do virginity test :eek: :eek:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely take a photo with your IC placed next to your hai with hymen clearly visible, let's settle this once and for all!

1703832180118.png

Last edited: