• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [I'm suddenly curious! haha] Did the Ex-Husband of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) KISS HER LIPS during their "4 star hotel wedding dinner"?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself despicable hypocrite dog Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese bdsm whore you can leave if you are not happy with pap and ceca. View attachment 179390
And don’t tell lies you @Cottonmouth jeremy Quek son of Cantonese bdsm whore that I can leave when I did leave not once but twice for one year in total and your actions speak otherwise smearing Gansiokbin non stop. I am here fighting for my justice. Pui! View attachment 179391

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth with Cantonese prostitute mother do business cannot make it big indeed with Superfuturekids with 19 follower and zero rating business hahahaha
Not like Hokkiens that do business make it big from Indonesia to Malaya to Philippines to Vietnam. Inferior loser Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese whore only can win by sucking cock of Malaysian criminal syndicate and using dirty tricks to abuse Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
gansiokbin.png

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the clarification.
Dear @sweetiepie, you're very welcome and many belated thanks for gracing another humble thread of mine!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:

My uncle thought the ex husband ran road after the wedding banquet dong fang ye :roflmao:
I managed to recall and rediscover something interesting (at least to me!) from nearly six years ago again! :tongue:
So once again, I've started a thread about it:
sammyboy.com/threads/im-curious-again-haha-dear-bmske44-back-in-2017-ginfreely-or-madam-gan-颜-siok-bin-淑敏-if-you-prefer-said-that-you-were-her-ex-husband.335744

Still proceeded to go USA honeymoon but still a virgin :thumbsdown:
Then confirm is a chow hai lah KNN
I'm hoping that Madam Gan's ex-husband will finally confirm it one fine day! :tongue:

Last edited: