• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was zapped, I am being zapped, who zapped,...............

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Bro, good point and excellent approach. I also note that you and a few others don't take shit. You give as good as you get. Thats is why some of these half-wits resort to stalking as they can't string a sentence to put across a view.

My worry is that there are many who have inside information, are able to provide good advice, can tear apart ridiculous policies and make the country a better place but are deterred from this zapping and stalking shit.

I have learned that the ones with inside information are ordinarily not going to share it. Those that are shared here on the forum is just a small fraction of what is out there. there are numerous reasons for that, but You need to look no further than Devan Nair for an example. I am sure he had enough inside information on the PAP and Lee Con You to fill a couple of volumes, but he has taken that information to the grave. Why would he not divulge all his inside info? After all, he had nothing to lose, and the PAP could not get to him in canada. If someone like him would not reveal anything, its not likely that your ordinary forumner would do it. People who have inside information in many cases are also the perpetrators or culpable in whatever misdeed happened. They are therefore not likely to share it for fear of implicating themselves. My suggestion to you is that if you are on this forum to seek inside info I would say u are in the wrong forum.

In this age of the internet, I have no problem tearing apart a govt. policies and making people see another point of view. And actually, if you go to TRE and Thereal singaporean and other such sites, there are many dissenting opinions there. I have been a member of this forum since 2008 and I have been zapped more times, and stalked more times than I care to remember. In fact, i have my own personal stalker now, the asshole who abuses his 5 year old grandson, kukubird. But, i am still here dispite all that. LOL. I believe that if a sinkie wants to find an alternative viewpoint to a PAP policy, they can easily find it. But they have to put in the work. that is all part of being a citizen in a "democracy". If they can't be bothered, no amount of eloquence of cajoling on this forum will pursuade them anyway. That's just my point of view.

By the way, if you are being zapped for a thread or a post, it probably means that you hit someone's sore spot, and they are uncomfortable with it, and hence their zapping you just lends credence to what you said.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have learned that the ones with inside information are ordinarily not going to share it. Those that are shared here on the forum is just a small fraction of what is out there. there are numerous reasons for that, but You need to look no further than Devan Nair for an example. I am sure he had enough inside information on the PAP and Lee Con You to fill a couple of volumes, but he has taken that information to the grave. Why would he not divulge all his inside info? After all, he had nothing to lose, and the PAP could not get to him in canada. If someone like him would not reveal anything, its not likely that your ordinary forumner would do it. People who have inside information in many cases are also the perpetrators or culpable in whatever misdeed happened. They are therefore not likely to share it for fear of implicating themselves. My suggestion to you is that if you are on this forum to seek inside info I would say u are in the wrong forum.

In this age of the internet, I have no problem tearing apart a govt. policies and making people see another point of view. And actually, if you go to TRE and Thereal singaporean and other such sites, there are many dissenting opinions there. I have been a member of this forum since 2008 and I have been zapped more times, and stalked more times than I care to remember. In fact, i have my own personal stalker now, the asshole who abuses his 5 year old grandson, kukubird. But, i am still here dispite all that. LOL. I believe that if a sinkie wants to find an alternative viewpoint to a PAP policy, they can easily find it. But they have to put in the work. that is all part of being a citizen in a "democracy". If they can't be bothered, no amount of eloquence of cajoling on this forum will pursuade them anyway. That's just my point of view.

By the way, if you are being zapped for a thread or a post, it probably means that you hit someone's sore spot, and they are uncomfortable with it, and hence their zapping you just lends credence to what you said.

or some people just like to zap for fun with no reason.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screwy boy, I note with envy how you manage to get an extra 300 pts in the space of your coming back. Can teach or tell?

I am not talking about the usual ones that we have here. I am talking about prospective ones that start with general topics completely unrelated to politics. They may have a view that is pro PAP and may even can explain some of the policies better or cover points that others miss. It does not take long to figure out that this is a hostile territory.

Also some people are not into points charity. They are not going to say it. They just leave.

When you can't zap, you have little choice but to offer a view point or try an argue your case better.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Truer words were ne'er spoken.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Screwy boy, I note with envy how you manage to get an extra 300 pts in the space of your coming back. Can teach or tell?

Must be that bloody fucker Leongsam go and up Scroobal 250 points. Clearly some nicks in this forum are his privileged favourites. The reason why cronyism is rife in this forum is because it is practiced at the very top.

Chao Ni Ma!!

photo-Cao_ni_ma.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right about inside info. And thank god of the internet. You also got to see the funny side of zappers. Probably the first time they feel
empowered. The stalkers in a way do play a role in our eco system just like the dung beetle in fertilising the ground, they bump your post.

I have learned that the ones with inside information are ordinarily not goin

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
9xx something was where I was before I left and returned. Upon return got zapped a few times and Sam bumped me up. I asked that my original points be restored and did not need the bump. I think he got it wrong and cut more than the usual. I guess he then corrected it.

Can't wait for the day to cash it for NTUC vouchers and redeem it for an orchid motif shirt to wear at NDP.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramseth, an SBF legend. Gave as good as he got. His US stories, Milf screwed at Kallang Beach, Thai Colonel's wife, WP polling agent, his Police days, food at hawkers centre, invited by PAP to be member, fighting pit bulls, translator for LTK, immigration agents for Taiwanese in SF and the list goes on.

Yes. Prolific contributors to this forum. Always made it a point to read their posts. Sadly, Ramseth is in another world now.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
color blind my ass he was praising malays to the skies not to mention he created other clones to bash chinese like forvendet.

I hate all races except whites. Does that make me color blind as white is a combination of ALL colours.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate all races except whites. Does that make me color blind as white is a combination of ALL colours.

Depends on whether it is additive or subtractive colors.....so it could end up black if you use the latter.