• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was zapped, I am being zapped, who zapped,...............

jw5

Loyal
Haizzzz, why so gutless to donate in his own name? LOL ................................... :biggrin:

Yeah, donating to the forum is the key.

If afraid to use own credit card, can use the credit card of mistress or grandfather.

LOL ................... LOL

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screw is too obsessed with points and zaps. he should let it go. the points don't matter to anything in real life. Ah Screw, you have to let go of the points in your stupid mind. forget about them or else you will go insane. :eek:

KNNBBNCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

hahaha...THE MOST RAMPANT YET POPULAR DISEASE... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Who zapped? Got zapped again. Member zapped. Zapping into moderation. Points/ moderator/ Zapping. Zapped and resurrected.

Manipulative yet needy whiny gaybitch................................... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Yes a lot of threads on the same topic........................................

Must be a manipulative yet needy whiny gaybitch starting them. :biggrin:

Keeping seeing such posts quite frequently.

I was away for sometime so not sure what happened. Anyone can throw some light on this. What is going on. I recall that we had the point systems for quite a long while but what changed.

When thru some old posts and noticed a lot of stalking. Also noticed lots of good contributors missing.

jw5

Loyal
Who zapped him, he zapped me, zapped into moderation, zapped but not into moderation, points, moderator, posts, sam, upz, zapz, manipulative yet needy whiny gaybitch motherfucking humbug Scroobal. :biggrin:

Keeping seeing such posts quite frequently.