• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

last night in the car home, my housemate says “i should aim to be a chicken’s head than always stuck as the tail of a phoenix”

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
she asked me quit my job in the big mnc where i m working now because i m only manager. she says if i go ti a relatively smaller mnc company, i can already be director level title. she said no point slogging as a tail of a phoenix when i can be head of a chicken....i tell her see how lah because i don't want to change job just to be a chicken head.

anyway, what's wrong if I continue to be tail of a phoenix? very siasuay meh? why she so care about face? i throw her face meh? is it wrong to be a less ambitious person?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then i think this 宁做鸡头,不当凤尾 saying is wrong. why do sinkie parents want their kids to go top schools like RI, nanyang primary etc and be 凤尾, when their relatively intelligent kids can be 鸡头 in neighborhood schools?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then u see all these passive pap mps. they rather be in big pap organisation as 凤尾 rather than set up oppo party as 鸡头. they get better outcomes than oppies..No?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
she asked me quit my job in the big mnc where i m working now because i m only manager. she says if i go ti a relatively smaller mnc company, i can already be director level title. she said no point slogging as a tail of a phoenix when i can be head of a chicken....i tell her see how lah because i don't want to change job just to be a chicken head.

anyway, what's wrong if I continue to be tail of a phoenix? very siasuay meh? why she so care about face? i throw her face meh? is it wrong to be a less ambitious person?
Don't share too much of your work info with her. Just tell her dragon and phoenix stories, can liao.